Why was i the one who got punished (comm banned) when a very toxic harassing player did not.

Discus and support Why was i the one who got punished (comm banned) when a very toxic harassing player did not. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I was punished for his very toxic harassing behavior to me and my team saying a bunch of slurs and dumb typical trash talk stuff. He then messages me... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Gameman247, May 10, 2023.

1. Gameman247
    Gameman247 Guest

Why was i the one who got punished (comm banned) when a very toxic harassing player did not.

I was punished for his very toxic harassing behavior to me and my team saying a bunch of slurs and dumb typical trash talk stuff. He then messages me making fun of me, calling me, trash and amongst other things he gets away with it. How can I be the one punished while he goes out into more games and does the same thing without getting acted on. I reported in-game, i reported his profile, and i reported his message and nothing. He reports my message, which i said "had only 400 healing as a support g t f o" which was well desrved towards him and not toxic for his what behavior was and i immediately get comm banned. This needs to get appealed, I cannot talk to my friends for two whole days because I was the one defending my team against this toxic guy and then i get punished for it. absolutely ridiculous. Also on top of this, he then immediately recognizes that I got comm banned and starts making fun of it because in the end the toxic guy won. Blasphemous. This image attached is nothing compared to what he was saying ingame.
    Why was i the one who got punished (comm banned) when a very toxic harassing player did not. [​IMG]

:)

Gameman247, May 10, 2023
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hello Gameman247, I'm an Independed Advisor

Sorry to hear you've been suspended. Unfortunately no one here can7 help with enforcement issues. You would have been sent a message to the email associated with your account that gives more info on the suspension though. Be sure to check your junk/spam folders just in case.

You can also log in to https://enforcement.xbox.com to see the reason and duration of the action as well as open a case review with the PET if available.

Please note that a case review is only available for suspensions longer than 24 hours and the PET can take up to 48 hours to respond.
  3. Gameman247 Win User

i'm not using that as an excuse at all and i never even made it that either. What I described and explained is what he did and he still hasn't gotten punished, thats the issue, his toxicity running around doing that to me and my teammates and i send him that and i get punished for it. I am responsible for my actions and by no means what i said was toxic for what he was saying and messaged us.
  4. ngocphi Win User

That what you arent getting

You do not know if he was suspended or not

He knows only becaue he reported you after you fell for his goad

Don't retaliate it's that simple

I get weird msgs and guess what I report and don't get suspended because I do not retaliate
  5. Gameman247 Win User

ah so its a good thing i got banned and he didnt when he said things that were way worse through messaging and voice. regardless of retaliating or not, he didn't get banned; there is no difference into what "trap i fell into", if he got team reported and message reported and nothing happened to him if the rules applied to everyone. Reporting him made no difference is what i've come to conclude with the reporting system thats in place here, the things that guy said should not have been ignored you don't understand that. Clearly with his way more toxic messaging and behavior he didn't get that rule offense
  6. ngocphi Win User

You don't retaliate period asyou already been told

You do not get feedback from any of your reports

You just report and ignore that's all you are allowed to do

You arent understand what he did

He goaded you into a fight and you retaliated and fell for it and he reported it just as you had

The difference is you fell.for his trap that's the only reason why he knows you got a suspension not feedback from his report

The rules apply to Everyone not just the offender
Thema:

1. Why was i the one who got punished (comm banned) when a very toxic harassing player did not. - Similar Threads - Why was got

2. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  3. Can someone explain why I got banned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone explain why I got banned: I got banned for accidentally putting kill ur self I ment to put go heal ur self on fortnite c1e189d7-b701-43b9-a34b-040d05a8d3b1
  4. Why have i got 20000 more gamer score?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why have i got 20000 more gamer score?: I was playing on my Xbox 360 and all of a sudden I got an extra 20000 gamerscore. could someone help? 96956507-edfe-48bd-811a-ad38d8d5c383
  5. why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me: K why I got a 3 day social suspensetion does every1 got it or its just me what did I do wrong I'm on Xbox series x I didn't do nothing wrong I swear pls Xbox tell me every1 has this cuz all...
  6. Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?: I was just playing Fortnite with my friend and then suddenly I got a message saying I got a suspension and I did not do anything please help me explain why I got a suspension...
  7. Why don't PC gamepass players got the same thing as Xbox players does in the achievements ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't PC gamepass players got the same thing as Xbox players does in the achievements ?: First thing sorry for my English I am not a native speaker. secondly, I want to say that the GamePass achievements on PC are very poor compared to Xbox and it doesn't look like the Xbox...
  8. Why did I get banned over a dumb pfp? In addition it didn't let me put on pfp so I got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned over a dumb pfp? In addition it didn't let me put on pfp so I got...: So I tried to use a pfp with Mario putting the middle finger as a joke it wasn't supposed to offend people I had no bad intentions and I'm sorry 0221c5f2-9c7d-4092-b8cb-fd597319a8dc
  9. Why do I keep getting banned for my gamer pic it it hasn’t even changed. I just got a 3...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I keep getting banned for my gamer pic it it hasn’t even changed. I just got a 3...: So I was trying to change my gamer pic but I would not upload so I tried a few more times then a hour later this e031c70f-2929-4d26-a98f-7d8d6c11e4fb
  10. Okay so I got Banned by Xbox Enforsment but they wont tell me why!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Okay so I got Banned by Xbox Enforsment but they wont tell me why!: 12/28/2023 12:19 AM. I get banned Activity feed ?2stricks 8 days suspension 12/28/2023 12:19 Am. 22 Days suspension Activity Feed 2 strikes 12/28/2023 12:19 AM 365 days suspension Activity feed...