Why was I suspended after reporting someone who swore in Rocket League chat???

Discus and support Why was I suspended after reporting someone who swore in Rocket League chat??? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So, me and a random duo were playing heat seeker together in Rocket League, and after a while the game was normal, but after a while someone on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by EricaShank, Jul 14, 2022.

1. EricaShank
    EricaShank Guest

So, me and a random duo were playing heat seeker together in Rocket League, and after a while the game was normal, but after a while someone on the other team just started spamming, "What a save!" after I missed a save. And he just kept doing after every goal, and even started doing it to my teammate as well! So, I reported him using Rocket League's report system for text harassment. But, after that he said, [mod removed] in chat. So, I said, "reporting" and reported him using Xbox's report system for Harassment as well. But the very next day I log onto Rocket League and as I start queuing for Casual 2v2, the Xbox suspension message comes up on my screen. And I'm mad because there's no way I got suspended for reporting someone that swore in in-game chat in Rocket League. Since then, I've sent a case review and included a detailed description of what exactly happened that day. Since THAT I haven't gotten a response on that case revie

If anyone who is a moderator for Xbox sees this, can you atleast provide a response or un-suspend me on Xbox, please and thank you.

-SlimShank5059

:)

EricaShank, Jul 14, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team does not use the forums. The case review is the only way to contact them. You'll need to wait for their response.
  3. P3DZ Win User

My Experience using Magnifier in Rocket League

You get some players who are nice and some who are horrible. I find Rocket League to be pretty toxic, unfortunately. Some of the stuff I've seen said in text chat is awful, but the Devs to respond to reports.
  4. Bluic Win User

Ddos

Reported them both and just got double teamed ddos attack about 15 minutes ago by someone who joined my friends group post on rocket league
  5. Twizted6 Win User

Account suspension

You must be rated e for everyone regardless of who reported you nor does it have any relevance to your case review

You alone are responsible for your own actions no one else and no it doesn't matter who starts the fight you both are responsible for each others actions as you should know this in life
    See here is the thing there is only one person that would have reported me for anything. The main reason for this is I stay in my group of friends and don't talk to people in game chat. I have however messaged people but the only person which is the one
    from before who hasn't been working on a trade deal on Rocket League. He/She is the only one who would have reported me for anything and if I never swore or used hateful language why do I get a ban. (I also fixed your typos they were bugging me)
  6. the almighty sonnysa Win User

Unfair Bans

What I am pointing out here and what I failed to show in my first post is that either my account was suspended by either a robot or someone who had never played rocket league before. They thought that my post was a terrorist threat due to the word airstrike.
Thema:

1. Why was I suspended after reporting someone who swore in Rocket League chat??? - Similar Threads - Why was suspended

2. Why won't [mod removed] get suspended when he's calling me the NWORD I've reported it so...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't [mod removed] get suspended when he's calling me the NWORD I've reported it so...: [mod removed] won't get suspended for calling me n NWORD even tho I've reported It multiple times, this isn't fair 3e2a9fbe-ce25-41bb-95ec-962288ca4f3e
  3. Why is Xbox suspending me for putting up group posts

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox suspending me for putting up group posts: I put up a group post for a military simulation it banned me for it for a whole week now it's not letting me appeal it either which is just stupid Xbox is killing off one of its bigger audiences...
  4. Why do you get suspended for making a post

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do you get suspended for making a post: Just got suspended for making a post b6773e2b-a88a-4b88-b532-64c730682589
  5. Why am I still banned/suspended on xbox for a whole year after my appeal was approved?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I still banned/suspended on xbox for a whole year after my appeal was approved?: So I received a suspension for changing my gamerpic to a photo of kevin james photoshopped with a black box covering him, the suspension lasts a entire year. I went to the enforcement page to...
  6. Why is my Xbox account suspended for 882 days?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my Xbox account suspended for 882 days?: The past few days I’ve got on Xbox nothing has loaded, so I came on here today and there was a notification that said my account is suspended for 882 days. All I’ve been doing is playing forza and...
  7. Why did I get suspended for trying to change my profile pic once?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get suspended for trying to change my profile pic once?: Hey I got suspended from trying to change my profile pic. I was doing it on Xbox app and it kept freezing so I kept trying. Then when it said that it has been sent to y’all. A few minutes later I...
  8. Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...: I recently was given a permanent ban because my gamer pic “violated the Community Standards.” The pic in question was of Buffalo Bills Head Coach Sean McDermott photoshopped with a beard and...
  9. Why was I suspended

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was I suspended: [img] I’m confused about how this gamerpic is violating guidelines. I’m suspended for 2 days because of it and I don’t understand 8a38f045-32f4-4634-8c21-7760cbac8f66
  10. Don’t know why I was suspended on the Microsoft rewards page?

in XBoX on Windows
    Don’t know why I was suspended on the Microsoft rewards page?: Went to redeem them as normal and it just came up that I was suspended from the program for some reason and I don’t understand what I did to get suspended from it. I’ve tried setting up a support...