Why was I permanently banned ?

Discus and support Why was I permanently banned ? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey how it’s going ,I recently was permanently banned on Xbox for apparent suspicion of fraud,I don’t understand why I was banned ,I didn’t do anything... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Brock Heaton, May 13, 2023.

1. Brock Heaton
    Brock Heaton Guest

Hey how it’s going ,I recently was permanently banned on Xbox for apparent suspicion of fraud,I don’t understand why I was banned ,I didn’t do anything wrong like that ,I’ve built up my account since early 2016 ,I didn’t see a reason for the ban and I’d love to have my account back I find it unfair and cruel,brock

:)

Brock Heaton, May 13, 2023
  2. sprkle Win User

Banned gametag

a permanent ban means theres no way to unban it, thats why its permanently banned
  3. X115 Win User

Playercard Bans

My question is, why a permanant ban? No warning. No second chance to change the emblem. This is my question. I just want a straight forward answer on why a permanant ban without a chance to change the emblem.
  4. Brock Heaton Win User

But I was banned for no reason surely you can do something
  5. Brock Heaton Win User

I have done this and appealed it and it got denied,I haven’t done a single thing wrong and this is years worth of content just to be banned for nothing? I’d love to be unbanned to get back into the community and keep playing Xbox please I beg
  6. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

I apologize, but just a friendly reminder that for enforcement action there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the enforcement team. There is no direct contact with them, only by reporting and filing a case review.

To help you, I would recommend signing in to https://enforcement.xbox.com to get more details along with checking if you're eligible to file a case review.
Thema:

1. Why was I permanently banned ? - Similar Threads - Why was permanently

2. Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...: I recently was given a permanent ban because my gamer pic “violated the Community Standards.” The pic in question was of Buffalo Bills Head Coach Sean McDermott photoshopped with a beard and...
  3. Why was my account permanently suspended for no reason?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was my account permanently suspended for no reason?: December 26th 2023 I got on my Xbox and it said that I was permanently suspended at 12:43 p.m. and I want someone to look into that because I got banned for no reason I was not on my Xbox at 12:00...
  4. Why am I still getting notifications from the Xbox app if my account is permanently suspended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I still getting notifications from the Xbox app if my account is permanently suspended?: So my account got suspended and I received an email saying I did stuff I never did, I’m still getting notifications and I just want my account back because I have friends I need to check on. And I...
  5. Why was I permanently banned for joining an xbox party on xbox app, connected to my work wifi?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was I permanently banned for joining an xbox party on xbox app, connected to my work wifi?: I joined my friends xbox party, and the work wifi is really laggy so i ended up leaving, it just didn’t work. Anyway, i get home and decide to play xbox but wait- i’ve been suspended?? i go to...
  6. Why was I permanently banned for a minor offense, and it being my first strike.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was I permanently banned for a minor offense, and it being my first strike.: The other day I got heated and messaged someone in-game, I called them a "pus pus" and I'm guessing they reported that message. Come the following morning I'm permanently banned for what is...
  7. Why was my Xbox account I’ve had for 10+ years, permanently suspended without warning or...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was my Xbox account I’ve had for 10+ years, permanently suspended without warning or...: My Xbox account was permanently suspended due to what they explained to be violating the Community Standards. The reason for this was changing my gamer picture on the Xbox Live app on my phone,...
  8. Why was I permanently suspended with no real reason?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why was I permanently suspended with no real reason?: So recently my account was permanently suspended, for “inappropriate conduct”, but upon further inspection, I realized that there had not been a legitimate reason for the suspension. this did not...
  9. Why am I permanently suspended from changing my pfp

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I permanently suspended from changing my pfp: I was done doing my 1 day suspension on Xbox and now it says in Your ability to upload custom images has been suspended. Xbox Support can't assist with this. Even tho it’s nothing bad it’s frl...
  10. anyone know or can explain why i got a permanent suspension for my gamerpic?

in XBoX Accessibility
    anyone know or can explain why i got a permanent suspension for my gamerpic?: [img] so i got a permanent suspension for my gamer pic apparently it was inappropriate but i genuinely don’t see how because it’s just a normal man holding a balloon and posing for a picture i’ve...