Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team?

Discus and support Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I want you to reappeal my ban on my Xbox accounts DustyOrchid057 and LootGoblin4219, as I feel that I was wrongfully banned by whatever system you use... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Eric Postma1, Nov 25, 2023.

  1. Eric Postma1
    Eric Postma1 Guest

    Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team?


    I want you to reappeal my ban on my Xbox accounts DustyOrchid057 and LootGoblin4219, as I feel that I was wrongfully banned by whatever system you use that says I'm a cheater, it's a false positive that you need to correct as I'm not the only victim. All I know was that I was playing Xbox 360 games offline to get achievements I really don't think I should be banned for that? And No I didn't hack achievements, to my knowledge, YOU CAN NOT HACK ACHIEVEMENTS!

    :)
     
    Eric Postma1, Nov 25, 2023
    #1
  2. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

    Receiving a Xbox console ban and permanant account ban for NO REASON

    Hi,

    The enforcement team doesn't perma ban for only 1 thing they look at you past behaviour and never perma ban you on your first enforcement if you don't agree with your ban then go to the enforcement website and apply for a case review it's unlikly the unban
    a perma ban
  3. CPZ HZXRD Win User

    Will the xbox safety team reply to me?

    Well how come the support website says that if someone mods gamerscore then xbox will just remove the gamerscore?? Why was I perma banned. The enforcement team is just a load of đź’©
  4. Misconfigured Win User

    Console banned??

    the enforcement team dont awnser questions about perma console bans on the forum or anywere else i belive but like has been said you should no why you was banned
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team?

    you should've received an email that contains the details of your enforcement action, as well as a link to appeal it. You can review your enforcement actions at the link below, please remember that it takes up to 48 hours for details with your in your account, and if you file an appeal, you have one chance, so I would wait for those details to appear

    https://enforcement.xbox.com
  6. Daft Badger Win User

    Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team?

    The enforcement team do not use the forums.

    The only way to contact them is by filing for a case review on the enforcement page HERE if eligible.

    Xbox 360 games achievements can be modded/hacked fairly easily which is why the achievement system was changed when the Xbox One came out.
Thema:

Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team?

Loading...
  1. Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team? - Similar Threads - Why was perma

  2. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  3. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  4. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  5. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  6. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  7. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  8. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  9. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...
  10. Why is my console perma banned?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my console perma banned?: I came home from school Wednesday night to see that My console has been permanently banned…… there is no reason at all it should be banned I looked at enforcements and I still have zero out of...