Why was I message banned for telling a hacker they messed up? This has happened once before...

Discus and support Why was I message banned for telling a hacker they messed up? This has happened once before... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; [img] [mod removed] I can’t even contact a human to appeal this, just like the last time. But this time i’m seriously upset at this! Robots can’t... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by nevik10-[xboxvenue], Dec 30, 2022.

1. Why was I message banned for telling a hacker they messed up? This has happened once before...

Why was I message banned for telling a hacker they messed up? This has happened once before... [​IMG]

[mod removed]

I can’t even contact a human to appeal this, just like the last time. But this time i’m seriously upset at this! Robots can’t understand every situation.

:)

nevik10-[xboxvenue], Dec 30, 2022
  2. nevik10-[xboxvenue] Win User

Why was I message banned for telling a hacker they messed up? This has happened once before also.

I guess my culture is too accepting of language.

I’m still getting threats by the hacker on his alts, and I can’t even respond. I was just trying to warn him against hacking before I fully reported him. He messed up my game.

Surely in light of the reasons behind my frustration It would make more sense to suspend them and lift mine?
  3. Smwutches Win User

Why was I message banned for telling a hacker they messed up? This has happened once before also.

Profanity is not allowed in any form, so the suspension is correct.
  4. Smwutches Win User

If you reported them, the enforcement team will investigate as well and take the appropriate action. That wouldn't warrant them to lift your suspension since you still violated the rules.
  5. Smwutches Win User

In situations like that, it's best to just report and block instead of responding. If you respond in a way that violates the code of conduct (which profanity does), it warrants a suspension.
  6. nevik10-[xboxvenue] Win User

I understand and have done.

I was just thinking because of the facts — hackers aren’t allowed on Xbox and you cannot expect the community to not be upset when they are encountered.
Thema:

Why was I message banned for telling a hacker they messed up? This has happened once before...

1. Why was I message banned for telling a hacker they messed up? This has happened once before... - Similar Threads - Why was message

2. Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock): When I play Cubecraft and other Minecraft servers on Bedrock online I am not able to send messages to other players or see what others are saying. The only way I am able to see messages is if I...
  3. Why can Xbox hear me but not deliver of play back my messages to others?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can Xbox hear me but not deliver of play back my messages to others?: At first I had the connect as a communal microphone on the Xbox One. Recently I changed to a 3.5 mm communal mic the plugs into a splitter which splits chat and headphone sound separately and...
  4. why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?: hello ! i bought minecraft two days ago and have been greeted with the error code "(-2015294512)" every time i have tried to launch the game. i've linked a video below to show what's going on....
  5. Why are my non friends not receiving my messages?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are my non friends not receiving my messages?: Hi all, I play a lot of Warframe, and with that I do a lot of buying and selling of items in the game. This means that I have to message a lot of people on Xbox for certain questions. Over the...
  6. Why can’t I sent messages to my friends in the Xbox app, I barely message on there

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I sent messages to my friends in the Xbox app, I barely message on there: Hmmmm …ok well as the question states I don’t message people much and now I can’t send messages on the app..don’t know what else to say? 61fb85e9-7aa6-4b29-b7ae-018e45b6d11b
  7. Why are we so many racist players allowed to send messages online without proper...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why are we so many racist players allowed to send messages online without proper...: Myself and kids are often sent racist messages online. Nothing ever gets sorted. Wondering whether going to the media may help bring this to peoples attention. Microsoft don't seem keen to help....
  8. Why I didn't receive a message in my mail

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why I didn't receive a message in my mail: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** (mod removed) 6438e200-569d-432d-a92f-80371b4d9fd6
  9. Why do I get a warning message that I am offline on my Xbox series s when I try to play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I get a warning message that I am offline on my Xbox series s when I try to play...: On my Xbox series s, I keep getting a warning message that I am currently offline whenever I try to begin a flight on Microsoft flight simulator. I was able to download the game with gamepass and...
  10. Why does my brand new Series X console keep giving me the “Keep the console cool message”?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my brand new Series X console keep giving me the “Keep the console cool message”?: I was gifted an Xbox Series X for the holidays and it’s only been a week and I barely have time to play on it but when I do, I get the “Keep the console cool” message whenever I’m playing a game....