Why was I false reported

Discus and support Why was I false reported in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi my account is powderyheart and I have been false reported for cursing while I just put hashtag to make it look like I was as a joke... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Blaire Headrick, Dec 1, 2023.

1. Why was I false reported

Hi my account is powderyheart and I have been false reported for cursing while I just put hashtag to make it look like I was as a joke

:)

Blaire Headrick, Dec 1, 2023
  2. Blaire Headrick Win User

Why was I false reported

Hi my account is powderyheart and I have been false reported for cursing while I just put hashtag to make it look like I was as a joke
    And I quote I did this all as a joke not seriously because people are always actually cursing while I just try to report them the Microsoft community still has not banned them
  3. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Why was I false reported

Hi Blaire! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

Just a gentle reminder that for enforcement actions there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the Xbox Enforcement team. I’m so sorry but the reason and all details are only available on your end.

I understand this situation is frustrating for you, however, I would like to let you know that no one in the community forums or someone from Microsoft support is capable of assisting with enforcement actions.

However, if your suspension is eligible for an appeal process, you can file a case review. Here's how:

Sign in and visit the Enforcement page. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/enforcement-history

If you’re an organizer of an Xbox family group, you can choose the Gamertag of the account that you’re reviewing under Showing enforcements. Under Previous or Current you will find “Completed suspensions” and “Active suspensions” for your account or the account that you’ve selected.

Choose an enforcement action to review more info about the cause and effect of the enforcement in the pop-up window.

If the enforcement action qualifies for case review, you can select Submit an appeal to receive more info from Xbox Safety.
    After you’ve completed the form, select Submit.

Note: Xbox won’t tolerate abusive behavior. When you submit an appeal or reply to an agent’s request for additional info, don’t abuse or threaten Microsoft employees or post profane, bigoted, or otherwise provocative content. Case review inquiries are subject to the guidelines that are outlined within the Community Standards for Xbox. Disregarding these rules may result in the closure of your case review. Especially egregious violations may result in additional Xbox enforcement action.

You may also check this link for reference:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/how-to-submit-a-case-review

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  4. You filthylittle rat Win User

And I have been looking nore into this rep thing and it says you guys have made reassures that prevent false reports, the reason my rep had fallen was because of false cheating reports. I can absolutely not stand cheaters and hackers, as well as I have
    never cheated in a game and I would like to know why my I got my reputation down from the false reports.
  5. ngocphi Win User

I Was Falsely Reported

a suspension or a avoid me rep?

If suspension then you must go to https://enforcement.xbox.com

If rep you must go there to figure out what reports you need to work on etc
  6. Smwutches Win User

Why can I not appeal on a false report?

If it's not eligible for an appeal, all you can do is wait it out.
Thema:

Why was I false reported

1. Why was I false reported - Similar Threads - Why was false

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  5. Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?: I just want to know when Microsoft is going to stop with the gross abuse of power when it comes to wrongfully banning people. I got a 15 day ban for asking someone to swap character in a game....
  6. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  7. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  8. Why can I not appeal on a false report?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can I not appeal on a false report?: So my Xbox account was suspended for violating community standards however I have reviewed the community standards and have in fact not violated the standards at all but, Microsoft does not give...
  9. Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?: Why was the series s advertised with 512GB when in reality 112 of the 512 is used for god knows what and you don’t get a choice in that. But when you turn on the console and go into storage that’s...
  10. Why am I suppended for 15 days for a false report and I have no resent bad history for years.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I suppended for 15 days for a false report and I have no resent bad history for years.: I recently got suspended for 15 days for “harassment” but no detail on what was said or what specifically I done. I have no bad history with Xbox nor do I harass people. On the day I got reported...