Why was I communication banned?

Discus and support Why was I communication banned? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've taken the steps that Xbox has put out for me to try and figure out a reasoning for why I was banned. To have nothing state what I have done wrong,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kjp415, Jan 6, 2023.

1. Kjp415
    Kjp415 Guest

I've taken the steps that Xbox has put out for me to try and figure out a reasoning for why I was banned. To have nothing state what I have done wrong, I know the community guide lines and I listened to my messages that were sent other than the one that was deleted by Microsoft, I never slandered the person once only spoke on the actions of how he let the team down while he complained and had the audacity to say I had no skill even though we won thanks to me while live on stream.

I never spoke negative on the person I only stated how he let the team down by not helping, and if telling someone to help is against community guidelines then Xbox enforcement bots need a reworking. When I checked the reasoning for ban there are no details on what I have done it just states that I went against community guide lines and I'm still not sure what I said or did that went against those guidelines, I've been communications banned before but because I was talking very vulgarly and I learned from that, you can event look and enforcement history and it shows what I said, but this time around I was banned and I still don't know what I was banned for its been 24 hours. On the day of the ban I took the steps on the site and tried to appeal, but what am I appealing to I thought there was no details on what I had done so how could I appeal to it?(this is like going to court and your the defendants lawyer but you don't know what you're defending} So frustrated I wrote out something that I thought could help my cause, to then find out my appeal was denied today.

So I've been communication banned for 8 days and I'm not sure what I could have said cause when I go back to the voice messages I can only see conversation between two people attempting to get there points across and apparently me missing a message that goes against his opinion on how to play a "team" game because he wasn't assisting anyone.

Stuff like this makes me want to just play on PlayStation or my Switch cause the Xbox store and support has fallen far from what it use to be, I check the enforcement and they send me to technical support I get on the phone they tell me to go to the enforcement site which is still the support site (but many people in the department in Bellevue, WA that had called me told me I musta been on the wrong site) and the only thing they told me I could do was appeal even though I had already attempted that. I was told multiple times by the support team that I could appeal more than once, even though they couldn't see my enforcement information and assumed I was using the site wrong, so it seemed like the support team that I was sent to didn't know how the site worked and I was given many moments of awkward silence and run arounds on the site.

I console stream so this 8 days ban is kind of whack, at least let me know what I did cause the community that was on at the time when I was streaming was confused and I still am confused to why I'm being penalized while the other guy is probably fine

:)

Kjp415, Jan 6, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

why was i communication banned?

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com

The enforcement team investigates complaints before issuing suspensions/bans. They will only issue one if they notice you've done something to violate the code of conduct, not just because you had a lot of complaints. You can have a million complaints filed
    on you and not get suspended. So it wouldn't be because you were mass reported.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Why Was I Communication Banned?

You would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com for information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review. The enforcement team does not use the forums.

They do investigate every complaint they receive which is why suspensions are not always issued at the same time the action took place. The suspension could be for something that happened days or weeks before it was issued.
  4. Mistress Sara Win User

Why was I communication banned

Hi there,

Only an enforcement team member can respond to any enforcement actions and they do not use the forums.

To get any details about a suspension you will have to go to
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US
  5. EliseM_456 Win User

Hi, I'm Elise, and I'd be happy to help with your issue.

I do understand the frustration, unfortunately it is all fellow users on this forum, so I’m not sure anyone here will be able to give you an answer to this.

There is a review process for bans and suspensions on Xbox, if you haven’t already submitted a review it might be worth trying this and see if you get any answers that route.

For more information on this please see here:

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/help/family-onli...

Kind Regards,

Elise
  6. Kjp415 Win User

Hi, I'm Elise, and I'd be happy to help with your issue.

I do understand the frustration, unfortunately it is all fellow users on this forum, so I’m not sure anyone here will be able to give you an answer to this.

There is a review process for bans and suspensions on Xbox, if you haven’t already submitted a review it might be worth trying this and see if you get any answers that route.

For more information on this please see here:

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/help/family-onli...

Kind Regards,
    Elise
    Thank you for the speedy reply, but I've taken this step already and even waited 24 hours and there is still no details on the matter. I even attempted at a appeal and it was denied because I wasn't certain on what i was appealing since i didn't know what i did.

I said a bit of a more detailed answer above
Thema:

1. Why was I communication banned? - Similar Threads - Why was communication

2. Why can I not communicate with my friends/teammates in lobby or in game for The Finals?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I not communicate with my friends/teammates in lobby or in game for The Finals?: 2 months ago I lost all comms in the lobby and in game I could not communicate with anyone who wasn't my friends. After this week's patch I cannot communicate with ANYONE in anyway whatsoever....
  3. Why can’t I communicate with other players after suspension is lifted?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I communicate with other players after suspension is lifted?: I had a two week suspension because I said the “f” word when I died. I got a two week suspension. It lifted. I still can’t communicate with other players. What do I do?...
  4. Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end: I got banned on january 9 until the 24 from communication and a week later i still cant start a party or join any along with not being able to add people on certain games and voice chat being...
  5. Why is it that I'm getting this communication error with the Xbox network for the last 5...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it that I'm getting this communication error with the Xbox network for the last 5...: Please tell me why am I getting the communication Xbox server Montano error? How do u fix this and why is it happening ? cda1fc7e-2cb3-44ed-bfa6-698c47a11c2a
  6. Why does xbox not communicate on this topic with the people in question?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does xbox not communicate on this topic with the people in question?: My xbox account, ASHF3CTION was banned recently, permanently, with “no details available at the time” as the hook. I suspect i know why, but i have an argument that would appeal to the enforcement...
  7. Why did I get an xbox communicate ban

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did I get an xbox communicate ban: I got an Xbox comm ban for saying you tried rappelling up to someone now I can't appeal it. d10d71d5-da44-4145-821d-b43654df466d
  8. Why does my mw3 on xbox 360 keeps saying tbe communication with xbox live has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my mw3 on xbox 360 keeps saying tbe communication with xbox live has been...: Why does my mw3 on xbox 360 keeps saying tbe communication with xbox live has been interrupted if I'm actually connected? ba3926af-0fcf-4032-963d-e0e473da5eed
  9. Why do I get a communication ban for changing my pfp

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I get a communication ban for changing my pfp: Wowwww Xbox. Received a 9 day comm ban because I tried to change my profile picture. Well “what did you try to change it to,” you may ask. A d*mn picture of scooby doo...
  10. Why did I get communication banned I just got unbanned today please can you unban me I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I get communication banned I just got unbanned today please can you unban me I...: Why did I get communication banned again I just got in banned today please can you unban me I won’t do it again 808d62a3-49be-4ed1-a11a-22659a18cd4d