Why was i comm banned?
Discus and support Why was i comm banned? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I like to trade on a game known as Rocket League, while trading I interact with many different people, this includes sending many messages back and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MyxNamexGeff, Apr 20, 2018.
Thema:
Why was i comm banned?
Loading...
-
Why was i comm banned? - Similar Threads - Why was comm
-
Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?
in XboX InsidersWhy am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments] -
Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?
in XboX InsidersWhy is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only... -
Why is the NextGen survey so long?!
in XboX InsidersWhy is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be... -
Why did a comm ban give me a strike when all I did was say the game was rigged. Seems like...
in XBoX AccessibilityWhy did a comm ban give me a strike when all I did was say the game was rigged. Seems like...: I see "AMRANKED need help boosting this season or reaching your desired rank" posts all the time on zero gamerscore company employees who are barred from punishment. They will not get any strikes... -
Why am I getting comm banned bc of a hacker?
in XBoX Rewards & SocialWhy am I getting comm banned bc of a hacker?: How am I gonna be comm banned for talking trash to a hacker? I am genuinely concerned for the gaming community. The major gaming companies will willingly let hacking thrive on their platform, why?... -
Xbox accidentally comm banned me for 15 days and I don’t know why
in XBoX AccessibilityXbox accidentally comm banned me for 15 days and I don’t know why: So I was on YouTube and I decided to play dbd with my friend so I went invite him to a party and I was comm banned for 15 days and for the past 3 days iv only been on YouTube or Netflix and i... -
Why am I getting comm banned bc of a hacker?
in XBoX AccessibilityWhy am I getting comm banned bc of a hacker?: How am I gonna be comm banned for talking trash to a hacker? I am genuinely concerned for the gaming community. The major gaming companies will willingly let hacking thrive on their platform, why?... -
Xbox comm banned me for saying "g" in chat towards toxic r6 players why?
in XBoX Rewards & SocialXbox comm banned me for saying "g" in chat towards toxic r6 players why?: Playing r6 anymore sucks, id argue more then dead by daylight to a degree. But today after saying my usual gg to the sweaty trolls in the game I realized I was banned for 8 days on Xbox for saying... -
Why was i the one who got punished (comm banned) when a very toxic harassing player did not.
in XBoX Rewards & SocialWhy was i the one who got punished (comm banned) when a very toxic harassing player did not.: I was punished for his very toxic harassing behavior to me and my team saying a bunch of slurs and dumb typical trash talk stuff. He then messages me making fun of me, calling me, trash and...