Why was I charged twice for dead rising 4?

Discus and support Why was I charged twice for dead rising 4? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I refunded the game hoping to get my money back but I only got money back for one copy of the game. How can I get my money back if the purchase of the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nathan Harbeck, Dec 22, 2022.

1. Why was I charged twice for dead rising 4?

I refunded the game hoping to get my money back but I only got money back for one copy of the game. How can I get my money back if the purchase of the second copy isn't on my purchase history ?

:)

Nathan Harbeck, Dec 22, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

typically a test charge done, which is usually the source of the second charges and they go away in a few days
  3. Nathan Harbeck Win User

Will that money be returned to my account?
  4. odacrew1 Win User

midnight release? if so what will you be picking up?

Dead Rising 3, Battlefield 4, and charge kit
  5. Big Red Husker Win User

E3 the facts and the math

oh i forgot dead rising, never cared for dead rising, but it did look good. however ps3 has the last of us which looks twice as good
  6. Stumpy Rumpy Win User

in middle of game cuts out help!!

I'm having this issue with Peggle 2 and Dead Rising 3. it has happened twice in Dead Rising 3 but countless times in Peggle 2.
Thema:

1. Why was I charged twice for dead rising 4? - Similar Threads - Why was charged

2. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  3. Why won’t my charge and play charge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my charge and play charge: I recently bought a new shock blue controller for my Series S along with a charge and play battery pack. Suddenly the pack won’t charge in the controller. I put the charge and play battery pack in...
  4. why am I not allowed to start games on my series s through my USB hard drive, they charge...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why am I not allowed to start games on my series s through my USB hard drive, they charge...: I got a hard drive in just to test if it would let me install more stuff and it showed 1tb on the storage space thing, I thought it was all set up but apparently I can't play the games by the USB...
  5. Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month: Why have I been charged for microsoft 14 day trial when I pay for the game pass every month. 12.99 has came out of my account not happy d1b64e8e-02c3-41d0-9821-bc5430d50b64
  6. Why when my son purchased a game add-on online and was charged twice for one transaction,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why when my son purchased a game add-on online and was charged twice for one transaction,...: Why hasn't my son's account been refunded when Microsoft changed him twice on a transaction?? 71c00a9c-856c-488d-a5ac-e1786dcf6b94
  7. Why am I being charged for something I never purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I being charged for something I never purchased?: Why am I being charged for something I never purchased? 0c2dfc80-7d46-4fc5-9e8e-cd9c884aadb0
  8. Why have I been charged full price for game pass ultimate, when the pane in Xbox OS...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why have I been charged full price for game pass ultimate, when the pane in Xbox OS...: I’ve been charged full price for Xbox game pass Ultimate, and I had clicked on an advertisement for $1. I’ll have to cancel this evening I guess. 37d1dac1-fa98-457e-ba62-d5833c7cae5a
  9. Why do Microsoft charge for changing a gamer tag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do Microsoft charge for changing a gamer tag: the only benefit I see is greed by a big corporation absolutely scandalous there is no reason for this charge you should be allowed to change it once a year for free...
  10. Why the Xbox charge me twice for fc24 in different price?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why the Xbox charge me twice for fc24 in different price?: I just purchased fc24 inside fifa23?And when I wanted to download it I couldn't find the game and then I go search outside the store then need me to purchase again in different price?how is this...