Why was I banned?

Discus and support Why was I banned? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was banned for cursing yes but someone name [mod rmeoved] was being Very toxic and I cursed at him and was suspended Because I got bullied. Thanks... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jessica macmillan, Jan 19, 2023.

1. Why was I banned?

I was banned for cursing yes but someone name [mod rmeoved] was being Very toxic and I cursed at him and was suspended Because I got bullied. Thanks alot xbox

:)

jessica macmillan, Jan 19, 2023
  2. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Why was I reset

It says your gamerscore was reset for cheating, so I guess you got caught cheating.
  3. I Count Stuff Win User

Why was i banned?

but it won't change the facts
  4. ExPLiCiTxK1LL3R Win User

Why was i banned?

I posted in the right place thanks. And that seems like total bullshit o.o
  5. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

Why was i banned

.. a bunch of CoD titles... I'm going to guess modded prestige lobbies... you'll have to follow the above link though to get the official answer.
  6. davemcfly85 Win User

why i was suspended?

your gonna have to post in the suspension forums at the bottom of the main page the one for my account was suspended they will tell you why you were.
Thema:

Why was I banned?

1. Why was I banned? - Similar Threads - Why was banned

2. My xbox live account got banned, I have no idea why and I never saw an email saying why I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox live account got banned, I have no idea why and I never saw an email saying why I...: I only need to know why my account was banned. I was online one day, went to bed and got up the next day and went to play some more, but I couldn't sign in to my account on the xbox. Online...
  3. Why does this say I can't look at it but my account is banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does this say I can't look at it but my account is banned?: Why is my account banned when it can't even show me why? [img] b55992f7-9bad-46f0-bd1e-2fa62d5c90a6
  4. Why did I get banned for absolutely nothing?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned for absolutely nothing?: Like it’s not showing me any reason why, I just got on and I’m banned for 3 days, I haven’t messaged any one since October 23. So why am I banned from participating in parties or just...
  5. The chat ban process is broken. Why would I get suspended for this?

in XBoX Accessibility
    The chat ban process is broken. Why would I get suspended for this?: Fix the bogus chat ban or atleast make an appeal process easier. This is getting out of hand [img] 6afbfe7d-ee1b-43e0-abc3-5052fdb722d3
  6. Why did I get banned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I get banned: I got banned because my little brother was on my Xbox and I was not home and when I got banned I could not speak and I don’t know what he did 6bac0b4c-b615-44a1-b648-0880fc8e100e
  7. I got banned for Phising. I have never done any sort of thing like that. Why was I perm...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned for Phising. I have never done any sort of thing like that. Why was I perm...: Why did this happen and who can help me 6b66e588-5c56-448d-99fc-bbf743c30f1b
  8. Why have I had this ban

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why have I had this ban: Hello there I have had an unnecessary ban on my Xbox one account as I relook over this ban it states that Xbox profile based on your email address violated one or more terms of the Community...
  9. Why Have I Been Permanently Banned From Xbox Live?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Have I Been Permanently Banned From Xbox Live?: So On Friday 20th January 2023 I was Playing On My PC, I logged off then got an email from Microsoft Saying I Have a Suspension, I Looked On Xbox Enforcement History and It Said I Had Been...
  10. Why I got banned????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why I got banned????: I got banned for 3 days while playing injustice 2. I defeated someone and he texted me "you suck", I reply " I'm suck but I whoop ur [mod removed]", next thing I no I got banned for 3 days....