Why was I banned when I didn’t do anything wrong

Discus and support Why was I banned when I didn’t do anything wrong in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Why was i banned when i didnt do anything wrong 77aeb3cf-ca28-4598-a81d-766d58a1e827 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jakeyboy3, Apr 15, 2019.

1. jakeyboy3
    jakeyboy3 Guest

Why was i banned when i didnt do anything wrong

:)

jakeyboy3, Apr 15, 2019
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hey
    jakeyboy3

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

As the Ambassadors mentioned above, you would have to refer to the
    Enforcement Website
    as we here in the forums department do not

have the tools to look into your account to determine why you were banned.

Since there is no further resolution and in an effort to minimize repetitive answers we will be locking this thread, but if you have any further

questions or concerns feel free to come back to the Xbox forums.

Happy gaming!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  3. AngelObullets Win User

Hi there JakeyBoy3

You need to contact enforcement on there website enforcement.xbox.com It will tell you there, You need to log into the account that was banned to find out, Please also check the emails
    of the account that was banned as well, There should be a email in there saying more information.
  4. XBF George L Win User

Hey Jakeyboy3!

I understand you've experienced an Xbox Live Policy Enforcement Action taken on your account. You will have to go to the
    Xbox Live Policy Enforcement Site to review the active Enforcement Action as well as see if there are any other options available such as a case review. Hope this helps!
  5. Harley シ Win User

I got banned for something I didn’t do

So I can’t do anything when I didn’t do anything wrong and it’s been banned?
  6. Smwutches Win User

I didn’t do anything wrong

If you haven't already, you would need to submit a case review on the enforcement site. That is the only way to possibly have the ban removed.
Thema:

1. Why was I banned when I didn’t do anything wrong - Similar Threads - Why was banned

2. Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines: My mate got into an argument with a kid, I intervened to get the kid to stop, the kid decided to call my mate a “bum buddy” i responded in a less appropriate manor which I admit wasn’t right, the...
  3. Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg?: Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg? I've got a cheater banned and this person has come back and reported me twice, resulting in two enforcement. I used the lfg for...
  4. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  5. Why are ban appeals treated so poorly?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are ban appeals treated so poorly?: My question is: Why are ban appeals handled so poorly? I ask this question because my Xbox was console banned and every account on it was banned for "phishing" until the year 9999. Obviously with...
  6. Can someone explain why I got banned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone explain why I got banned: I got banned for accidentally putting kill ur self I ment to put go heal ur self on fortnite c1e189d7-b701-43b9-a34b-040d05a8d3b1
  7. Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?: I was just playing Fortnite with my friend and then suddenly I got a message saying I got a suspension and I did not do anything please help me explain why I got a suspension...
  8. Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end: I got banned on january 9 until the 24 from communication and a week later i still cant start a party or join any along with not being able to add people on certain games and voice chat being...
  9. Why aren’t all bans able to be appealed

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why aren’t all bans able to be appealed: More of a statement then a question, I hate how I have a gamer pic with absolutely nothing wrong, or inappropriate, but Microsoft bans all my online activity that I [mod removed] pay real money I...
  10. Xbox was banned but I can’t find out why. Nothing works on my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox was banned but I can’t find out why. Nothing works on my account.: So I’ve gotten tired of everybody lag switching in games online. I talked to Microsoft and found out how to upload videos for them to look at. I did this, and they said I violated terms and use or...