Why was I banned from games?

Discus and support Why was I banned from games? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So, first I got banned for communications fairly so but the next day I wake up want to play some overwatch because the season ends in five days I get... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Pikmindee, Oct 23, 2017.

1. Pikmindee
    Pikmindee Guest

So, first I got banned for communications fairly so but the next day I wake up want to play some overwatch because the season ends in five days I get this message "Choose something else to do Because of your past behaviour you are not able to play multiplayer
    games online" WHAT why was I banned from games, I even got communication banned so how could I possibly of gotten banned hmm xbox please look into this and get rid of this multiplayer suspension but keep the communication one, how is this fair please contact
    me of what I did

:)

Pikmindee, Oct 23, 2017
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Why am i banned from playing?

If it's a game specific ban, you'll need to reach out to Rockstar for information.

If you're suspended from Live, you would need to go to http;//enforcement.xbox.com for information.

Smwutches, Oct 23, 2017
  3. xXBARD0Xx
    xXBARD0Xx Guest
    Why was I banned from logging in?

It’s still the same vague reasoning.

xXBARD0Xx, Oct 23, 2017
  4. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

You can view your ban at enforcement.xbox.com and file a case review from there. The enforcement team doesn't use the forums.

bowski477, Oct 24, 2017
  5. Pikmindee
    Pikmindee Guest
    I can't because the account that has the suspension is a child account so I can't submit one? is it possible to go onto my account and submit a case review for a child account?

Pikmindee, Oct 24, 2017
  6. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest
    The adult account for the family will be able to see and submit a case review if eligible.

OK Fowl, Oct 24, 2017
  7. MattyMidway
    MattyMidway Guest
    Hey there! Head on over to this link for Enforcement, sign in, click on the little orange gavel that will appear and it will take you to a complete Enforcement
    history of the account you are signed into just to be sure something didn't change.

Enforcement does not read the forums, nor do they have a direct way of being contacted via phone or email. That being said, sometimes, Enforcement will deem a suspension as being worthy of a review. If so, you will see a link called "Review" next to the
    current enforcement action. This is your only way to contact Enforcement directly to plead your case and possibly have the Enforcement action overturned.

Enforcement will also send you an email to the address that is linked to the Microsoft account with complete details of what the suspension/ban is for and for how long (Bans being permanent). You can read up on further details regarding the Enforcement
    team as well as the Code of Conduct via this link here, Enforcement Home.

MattyMidway, Nov 1, 2018
  8. Pikmindee Win User

I can't because the account that has the suspension is a child account so I can't submit one? is it possible to go onto my account and submit a case review for a child account?
  9. MattyMidway Win User

Hey there! Head on over to this link for Enforcement, sign in, click on the little orange gavel that will appear and it will take you to a complete Enforcement
    history of the account you are signed into just to be sure something didn't change.

Enforcement does not read the forums, nor do they have a direct way of being contacted via phone or email. That being said, sometimes, Enforcement will deem a suspension as being worthy of a review. If so, you will see a link called "Review" next to the
    current enforcement action. This is your only way to contact Enforcement directly to plead your case and possibly have the Enforcement action overturned.

Enforcement will also send you an email to the address that is linked to the Microsoft account with complete details of what the suspension/ban is for and for how long (Bans being permanent). You can read up on further details regarding the Enforcement
    team as well as the Code of Conduct via this link here, Enforcement Home.
  10. bowski477 Win User

You can view your ban at enforcement.xbox.com and file a case review from there. The enforcement team doesn't use the forums.
  11. OK Fowl Win User

The adult account for the family will be able to see and submit a case review if eligible.
  12. DESTROYER934267 Win User

My xboxlivefamily email account

ive been banned from playing games and i dont know how and i want to know why i have been banned.
Thema:

1. Why was I banned from games? - Similar Threads - Why was banned

2. Why do i keep getting banned?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i keep getting banned?: Im putting ups lfg for fallout 76 trying to sell items from my in game vendors, and i keep getting banned for it, why? What is going on with yalls moderation. Ive been banned for 2 days on 3...
  3. Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines: My mate got into an argument with a kid, I intervened to get the kid to stop, the kid decided to call my mate a “bum buddy” i responded in a less appropriate manor which I admit wasn’t right, the...
  4. Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg?: Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg? I've got a cheater banned and this person has come back and reported me twice, resulting in two enforcement. I used the lfg for...
  5. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  6. Why are ban appeals treated so poorly?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are ban appeals treated so poorly?: My question is: Why are ban appeals handled so poorly? I ask this question because my Xbox was console banned and every account on it was banned for "phishing" until the year 9999. Obviously with...
  7. Can someone explain why I got banned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone explain why I got banned: I got banned for accidentally putting kill ur self I ment to put go heal ur self on fortnite c1e189d7-b701-43b9-a34b-040d05a8d3b1
  8. Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?: I was just playing Fortnite with my friend and then suddenly I got a message saying I got a suspension and I did not do anything please help me explain why I got a suspension...
  9. Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end: I got banned on january 9 until the 24 from communication and a week later i still cant start a party or join any along with not being able to add people on certain games and voice chat being...
  10. Why aren’t all bans able to be appealed

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why aren’t all bans able to be appealed: More of a statement then a question, I hate how I have a gamer pic with absolutely nothing wrong, or inappropriate, but Microsoft bans all my online activity that I [mod removed] pay real money I...