Why was I banned from games?

Discus and support Why was I banned from games? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So, first I got banned for communications fairly so but the next day I wake up want to play some overwatch because the season ends in five days I get... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Pikmindee, Oct 23, 2017.

1. Pikmindee
    Pikmindee Guest

So, first I got banned for communications fairly so but the next day I wake up want to play some overwatch because the season ends in five days I get this message "Choose something else to do Because of your past behaviour you are not able to play multiplayer
    games online" WHAT why was I banned from games, I even got communication banned so how could I possibly of gotten banned hmm xbox please look into this and get rid of this multiplayer suspension but keep the communication one, how is this fair please contact
    me of what I did

:)

Pikmindee, Oct 23, 2017
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Why am i banned from playing?

If it's a game specific ban, you'll need to reach out to Rockstar for information.

If you're suspended from Live, you would need to go to http;//enforcement.xbox.com for information.

Smwutches, Oct 23, 2017
  3. xXBARD0Xx
    xXBARD0Xx Guest
    Why was I banned from logging in?

It’s still the same vague reasoning.

xXBARD0Xx, Oct 23, 2017
  4. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

You can view your ban at enforcement.xbox.com and file a case review from there. The enforcement team doesn't use the forums.

bowski477, Oct 24, 2017
  5. Pikmindee
    Pikmindee Guest
    I can't because the account that has the suspension is a child account so I can't submit one? is it possible to go onto my account and submit a case review for a child account?

Pikmindee, Oct 24, 2017
  6. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest
    The adult account for the family will be able to see and submit a case review if eligible.

OK Fowl, Oct 24, 2017
  7. MattyMidway
    MattyMidway Guest
    Hey there! Head on over to this link for Enforcement, sign in, click on the little orange gavel that will appear and it will take you to a complete Enforcement
    history of the account you are signed into just to be sure something didn't change.

Enforcement does not read the forums, nor do they have a direct way of being contacted via phone or email. That being said, sometimes, Enforcement will deem a suspension as being worthy of a review. If so, you will see a link called "Review" next to the
    current enforcement action. This is your only way to contact Enforcement directly to plead your case and possibly have the Enforcement action overturned.

Enforcement will also send you an email to the address that is linked to the Microsoft account with complete details of what the suspension/ban is for and for how long (Bans being permanent). You can read up on further details regarding the Enforcement
    team as well as the Code of Conduct via this link here, Enforcement Home.

MattyMidway, Nov 1, 2018
  8. Pikmindee Win User

I can't because the account that has the suspension is a child account so I can't submit one? is it possible to go onto my account and submit a case review for a child account?
  9. iNb4 Ownage Win User

Why was I banned from communication

Hey there!

Thanks for the support message.

Account enforcement is do to violating the Xbox LIVE Code of Conduct. Please direct any enforcement related concerns to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/

Cheers!
  10. MattyMidway Win User

Hey there! Head on over to this link for Enforcement, sign in, click on the little orange gavel that will appear and it will take you to a complete Enforcement
    history of the account you are signed into just to be sure something didn't change.

Enforcement does not read the forums, nor do they have a direct way of being contacted via phone or email. That being said, sometimes, Enforcement will deem a suspension as being worthy of a review. If so, you will see a link called "Review" next to the
    current enforcement action. This is your only way to contact Enforcement directly to plead your case and possibly have the Enforcement action overturned.

Enforcement will also send you an email to the address that is linked to the Microsoft account with complete details of what the suspension/ban is for and for how long (Bans being permanent). You can read up on further details regarding the Enforcement
    team as well as the Code of Conduct via this link here, Enforcement Home.
  11. An Xbox Dude Win User

12. Daft Badger Win User

Content on your profile could mean a number of things,it could be a gamerpic,bio or location or something in your activity feed.
Thema:

1. Why was I banned from games? - Similar Threads - Why was banned

2. Why did I get banned for absolutely nothing?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned for absolutely nothing?: Like it’s not showing me any reason why, I just got on and I’m banned for 3 days, I haven’t messaged any one since October 23. So why am I banned from participating in parties or just...
  3. The chat ban process is broken. Why would I get suspended for this?

in XBoX Accessibility
    The chat ban process is broken. Why would I get suspended for this?: Fix the bogus chat ban or atleast make an appeal process easier. This is getting out of hand [img] 6afbfe7d-ee1b-43e0-abc3-5052fdb722d3
  4. Why did I get banned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I get banned: I got banned because my little brother was on my Xbox and I was not home and when I got banned I could not speak and I don’t know what he did 6bac0b4c-b615-44a1-b648-0880fc8e100e
  5. I got banned for Phising. I have never done any sort of thing like that. Why was I perm...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned for Phising. I have never done any sort of thing like that. Why was I perm...: Why did this happen and who can help me 6b66e588-5c56-448d-99fc-bbf743c30f1b
  6. Why have I had this ban

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why have I had this ban: Hello there I have had an unnecessary ban on my Xbox one account as I relook over this ban it states that Xbox profile based on your email address violated one or more terms of the Community...
  7. Why Have I Been Permanently Banned From Xbox Live?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Have I Been Permanently Banned From Xbox Live?: So On Friday 20th January 2023 I was Playing On My PC, I logged off then got an email from Microsoft Saying I Have a Suspension, I Looked On Xbox Enforcement History and It Said I Had Been...
  8. Why I got banned????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why I got banned????: I got banned for 3 days while playing injustice 2. I defeated someone and he texted me "you suck", I reply " I'm suck but I whoop ur [mod removed]", next thing I no I got banned for 3 days....
  9. Why are bots following me and can I get banned ?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why are bots following me and can I get banned ?: Hi, today I was watching something on YouTube and all of a sudden 4 random accounts started following me. I thought it was odd but I didn’t think much of it until a few minutes later I was getting...
  10. Xbox Live permanent ban - No reason for or why. Help to speak to someone

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live permanent ban - No reason for or why. Help to speak to someone: Hi, I've been trying for several hours now online to find help to my query but haven't been successful, so was hoping someone here can help. I signed into my old xbox 360 for the first time in a...