Why was 70 dollars taken from my bank I didn't purchase anything this is ridiculous

Discus and support Why was 70 dollars taken from my bank I didn't purchase anything this is ridiculous in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Some stupid ms.info took 70 dollars and I want my money back now this is horrible 0428f2de-1c6d-4d44-ad72-9b97032673c5 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DrakeFender, Jun 4, 2023.

1. DrakeFender
    DrakeFender Guest

Why was 70 dollars taken from my bank I didn't purchase anything this is ridiculous

Some stupid ms.info took 70 dollars and I want my money back now this is horrible

:)

DrakeFender, Jun 4, 2023
  2. DrakeFender Win User

If I block this random charge will it block all Microsoft charge
  3. DeniqL Win User

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here. Is the purchase appeaaeing in your order history? https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders If not, that means the charge is coming from anoother account. If you have not shared your bank details with anyone close to you, you should go to your financial entity and dispute the charge to block it as well.
  4. DeniqL Win User

Every bank should be able to do so but you would need to ask them directly
  5. NW222 Win User

Refund Process Question

I had the same issue and it's still ongoing.

I was fully charged by my bank at the time of my purchase and it's very frustrating for something I paid for to be removed because Microsoft did an oopsie.

I can guarantee I paid for my Witch Queen deluxe + anniversary pack.

Why is the license being taken from me? Why didn't this happen sooner of it was an issue with payments from this being a preorder? Why is Microsoft doing nothing to solve this ASAP?

I just want the content I paid for.

Where is our content?
  6. DARRENWRIGHT ✅ Win User

Xbox game store

Well if its been delayed why have you taken 34.99 for the pre order from my bank account
Thema:

1. Why was 70 dollars taken from my bank I didn't purchase anything this is ridiculous - Similar Threads - Why was dollars

2. Why is customer friendliness so bad when it comes to warranty cases?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is customer friendliness so bad when it comes to warranty cases?: I have an Xbox Elite 2 controller, my first, expensive controller, and I've been happy with it so far. Now the bumpers are starting to be faulty, the fault is already known. The controller is...
  3. Why won’t my headset connect?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t my headset connect?: I tried to join a party via the xbox game bar on my PC, because all of my friends are on their xbox’s, I’m getting audio from my games but it won’t connect to the xbox app, I tried going through...
  4. Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...: I have spent over a year now dealing with this issue of my console shutting down mid game, and I have spoken with countless call center representatives from another country that has been very...
  5. why is my xbox running bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my xbox running bad: i bought my series s a few years ago and for the past year it’s been running really bad like i don’t have a 120hz monitor. My monitor that i have right now is a 165hz so it is compatible with the...
  6. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  7. Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?: I am trying to play some black ops three zombies with my friends but I cannot join them because bo3 says my nat type is strict. But when I go to my Xbox's network settings it says open and all...
  8. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  9. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  10. I spent $100.00 dollars u.s on Diablo 4 why can’t I play it I am beyond annoyed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I spent $100.00 dollars u.s on Diablo 4 why can’t I play it I am beyond annoyed: Spent 100 freaking dollars on this pile of <removed> 570d53a3-d079-4fd1-9dc8-3efb1b030a3a