Why there is no discount on red dead redemption 1

Discus and support Why there is no discount on red dead redemption 1 in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; There are people who have not finished the game, you have to put discounts on red dead redemption 11559cce-a29d-44f4-af6c-543ace8d1a25 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by AliHarisa, Jul 19, 2018.

  1. AliHarisa
    AliHarisa Guest

    Why there is no discount on red dead redemption 1


    There are people who have not finished the game, you have to put discounts on red dead redemption

    :)
     
    AliHarisa, Jul 19, 2018
    #1
  2. RdR 2??

    [quote user="Jameser78"]

    I do know 'Redemption' is Red Dead 2, the first one is called Red Dead Revolver.

    [/quote]Red Dead Redemption is the spiritual successor to 2004's Red Dead Revolver. To say Red Dead Revolver is part 1 and Red Dead Redemption is part 2, is rhetoric. Otherwise it would have been titled Red Dead Revolver 2
     
    trple X blu dot, Jul 19, 2018
    #2
  3. XBF Lance J
    XBF Lance J Guest
    Red dead 2

    Hey Mark,

    Red Dead Redemption 2 is set to release on the 26th, so no worries you will get your
    game on time! Why there is no discount  on red dead redemption 1 :)
     
    XBF Lance J, Jul 19, 2018
    #3
  4. Why there is no discount on red dead redemption 1

    StuartATrueRed, Jul 19, 2018
    #4
  5. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    The Ultimate game sale starts later today and there’ll be hundreds of games on sale. Maybe you’ll get lucky and it’ll be on sale too.
     
    brandiesel1, Jul 19, 2018
    #5
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    That game goes on sale A LOT. So even if it's not on sale now, it will be again.
     
    Smwutches, Jul 19, 2018
    #6
  7. pawncrackers
    pawncrackers Guest
    Hi there!

    It's down to the publisher, whether they want to give discounts on their games. I'm sure in the very near future, especially with RDR2 on the horizon, Rockstar will be offering more deals, or maybe even something special towards the launch.. have to wait
    and see!

    Best,

    L
     
    pawncrackers, Jul 19, 2018
    #7
  8. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

    Why there is no discount on red dead redemption 1

    That depends on the game developer yet you can expect to see RDR on sale sometimes later on (it was on sale a few weeks ago as well)
     
    M3tal Daz3, Nov 3, 2018
    #8
  9. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    Why there is no discount on red dead redemption 1

    That depends on the game developer yet you can expect to see RDR on sale sometimes later on (it was on sale a few weeks ago as well)
  10. pawncrackers Win User

    Why there is no discount on red dead redemption 1

    Hi there!

    It's down to the publisher, whether they want to give discounts on their games. I'm sure in the very near future, especially with RDR2 on the horizon, Rockstar will be offering more deals, or maybe even something special towards the launch.. have to wait
    and see!

    Best,

    L
  11. Smwutches Win User

    Why there is no discount on red dead redemption 1

    That game goes on sale A LOT. So even if it's not on sale now, it will be again.
  12. brandiesel1 Win User

    Why there is no discount on red dead redemption 1

    The Ultimate game sale starts later today and there’ll be hundreds of games on sale. Maybe you’ll get lucky and it’ll be on sale too.
  13. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Why there is no discount on red dead redemption 1

Thema:

Why there is no discount on red dead redemption 1

Loading...
  1. Why there is no discount on red dead redemption 1 - Similar Threads - Why discount red

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  10. Why am I not receiving level 2 discounts for redeeming despite being level 2?

    in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not receiving level 2 discounts for redeeming despite being level 2?: Despite earning well over 500 points this week and my account stating that I am level 2, I am not being given a level 2 discount for redeeming. It only presents the level 1 pricing for redeeming....