Why the [mod removed] did microsoft remove the [mod removed] ability to chat with an agent...

Discus and support Why the [mod removed] did microsoft remove the [mod removed] ability to chat with an agent... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why the [mod removed] can't I contact support. This piece of [mod removed] company. I am having trouble downloading Back 4 Blood and can't discuss it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mattbug, Nov 6, 2021.

1. mattbug
    mattbug Guest

Why the [mod removed] did microsoft remove the [mod removed] ability to chat with an agent...

Why the [mod removed] can't I contact support. This piece of [mod removed] company. I am having trouble downloading Back 4 Blood and can't discuss it with anyone. I am getting error code 0x00000001

:)

mattbug, Nov 6, 2021
  2. Default_570 Win User

Why the [mod removed] did microsoft remove the [mod removed] ability to chat with an agent [mod removed]

3. XBF-Spartan Win User

Why the [mod removed] did microsoft remove the [mod removed] ability to chat with an agent [mod removed]

Hi mattbug,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums! If you would like to tell me your issue I would be happy to help you out.
  4. Smwutches Win User

You can request a call back or chat with support at http://support.xbox.com/contact-us If you don't see those options, change the category/topic until you do. Billing & Subscriptions and "I don't recognize a charge" usually works.
  5. Smwutches Win User

[MOD REMOVED] and [MOD REMOVED]

If these are other users, file a complaint via the console if you feel they have violated the terms of use/code of conduct and block communications. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.
  6. Dirty Loco Win User

[MOD REMOVED] and [MOD REMOVED]

If this is the case, then why are they on your friends list? Just remove them from your friends list, and do what Smwutches suggests above this post.
Thema:

1. Why the [mod removed] did microsoft remove the [mod removed] ability to chat with an agent... - Similar Threads - Why mod removed

2. Why are mods not available for Stardew Valley?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are mods not available for Stardew Valley?: I understand that there are some issues with installing mods that are not offered by the Microsoft store or otherwise vetted by Microsoft as there could be issues with cheating in online...
  3. Why won't [mod removed] get suspended when he's calling me the NWORD I've reported it so...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't [mod removed] get suspended when he's calling me the NWORD I've reported it so...: [mod removed] won't get suspended for calling me n NWORD even tho I've reported It multiple times, this isn't fair 3e2a9fbe-ce25-41bb-95ec-962288ca4f3e
  4. Why can't we use mods on XBOX?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't we use mods on XBOX?: Why can't we use mods I get that you're console doesn't allow it but why also if I download mods for Minecraft onto my Microsoft account would the be transferred onto my Xbox so I could use them?...
  5. Why (Mod Removed) hasn't my money gone back into my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why (Mod Removed) hasn't my money gone back into my account: I want my (Mod Removed) money back man taking the (Mod Removed) now 9bb148ef-d5ab-4b08-ab31-23ae6e3bc5af
  6. Why cant i get to mods for my skyrim special addition game on my xbox one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant i get to mods for my skyrim special addition game on my xbox one: I cant get to mods for my skyrim special addition game, it shows a message starting with a $ but i bought a year subscription card from Walmart 441cf52a-349f-4f3c-997f-886cce1104a0
  7. Why can't you just make a simple app that works? Starfield mods broken, can't migrate game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't you just make a simple app that works? Starfield mods broken, can't migrate game...: Why can't you just make a simple app that works? Right now I'm seriously annoyed that the lack of direct file access breaks many of the great (looking, I can't actually try them) mods for...
  8. Why are mods not allowed on Xbox for single player games

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are mods not allowed on Xbox for single player games: I get for online or multiplayer but for single player I don’t. People mod their pc all the time but you can’t do it on a single player game on Xbox seems kinda of dumb if you ask me I’m not...
  9. Why am I getter my banned for saying [mod removed] but someone keeps saying the f word in...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I getter my banned for saying [mod removed] but someone keeps saying the f word in...: I have been banned for a week for saying the b word, but someone else has messaged me a dozen times saying the f word and regardless of my reporting the messages are still there and nothing is...
  10. Why can‘t I Play COD Cold War ( campaing) without a [mod removed] Game pass !

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can‘t I Play COD Cold War ( campaing) without a [mod removed] Game pass !: I can not Play COD Cold War without a Game pass why is this so? Can anybody tell me that df41799f-cf27-4741-a628-825a9ba4cda2