Why the hell is my Minecraft gone after transfering accounts?

Discus and support Why the hell is my Minecraft gone after transfering accounts? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It's just gone. The Mojang account also appears to be just gone. At least I can't log in any more. AND NO. I won't reinstall the launcher again.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Casshio, Mar 23, 2023.

1. Casshio
    Casshio Guest

It's just gone.
    The Mojang account also appears to be just gone.
    At least I can't log in any more.

AND NO.
    I won't reinstall the launcher again. Already did that. All that standard jazz. So don't repeat that cookie cutter advice. Please.
    AND YES.
    I already checked for players having a similiar problem and it looks like you didn't help them in any meaningful way.

Give me the game back I paid for, end of story.

Thank you.

:)

Casshio, Mar 23, 2023
  2. Casshio Win User

Hello Dericka,

That's the thing. There is no error.
    I can log in just fine. But after the transfer, the game is just not there anymore.
    The launcher shows me both the Java and the Windows version as something I have to buy.

And I can't log into my Mojang account because it appears to be gone.
    That makes sense I suppose as I completed the transfer but... how do I now verify that I owned the game?

So yea. Where did the game go? What was the point of transferring accounts?

Edit: Okay, I think I managed to log into my old account on minecraft.net but... the game is gone there too?
    What in the hell happend.

Thanks.
  3. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. May I know what's the exact error when you're trying to sign in?
  4. liam overton2 Win User

Unable to get my hacked account back (minecraft)

I’ve tried all of this hence why I said my account is unable to be recovered. Is it possible for a minecraft account to be transferred even if the account cannot be signed into
  5. Remmius Win User

Hacker transferred Minecraft Account to an another microsoft account

We already got the Microsoft account that was linked to Minecraft account back... It's Minecraft says she doesn't own it. That's why we think the hacker transferred it.
  6. IAmProjectAlice Win User

Problem with Xbox live arcade game.

hi do you do a licence transfer after swapping consoles, that is why the minecraft game is showing as a demo only
Thema:

1. Why the hell is my Minecraft gone after transfering accounts? - Similar Threads - Why hell Minecraft

2. Why is customer friendliness so bad when it comes to warranty cases?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is customer friendliness so bad when it comes to warranty cases?: I have an Xbox Elite 2 controller, my first, expensive controller, and I've been happy with it so far. Now the bumpers are starting to be faulty, the fault is already known. The controller is...
  3. Why won’t my headset connect?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t my headset connect?: I tried to join a party via the xbox game bar on my PC, because all of my friends are on their xbox’s, I’m getting audio from my games but it won’t connect to the xbox app, I tried going through...
  4. Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...: I have spent over a year now dealing with this issue of my console shutting down mid game, and I have spoken with countless call center representatives from another country that has been very...
  5. why is my xbox running bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my xbox running bad: i bought my series s a few years ago and for the past year it’s been running really bad like i don’t have a 120hz monitor. My monitor that i have right now is a 165hz so it is compatible with the...
  6. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  7. Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?: I am trying to play some black ops three zombies with my friends but I cannot join them because bo3 says my nat type is strict. But when I go to my Xbox's network settings it says open and all...
  8. Why don't I see hell let loose on cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't I see hell let loose on cloud gaming: Why don't I see hell let loose on cloud gaming it said it's coming to card game too so I was wondering if it still going to be on cloud gaming 1a7f8814-90ac-479a-a7a2-b68eabf23abe
  9. Why the hell am I not being able to purchase an Xbox series X game

in XBoX on Windows
    Why the hell am I not being able to purchase an Xbox series X game: I couldnt download a game called biomutant or any type of Xbox series X game and it was a mark down from cyber something or other and was 39.99 and lowered to around 15 dollars and its like a 5...
  10. Why can't I put my gamertag -ThcKraven- it's for my clan man thc stands for the hell clan

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I put my gamertag -ThcKraven- it's for my clan man thc stands for the hell clan: Why can't I put my gamertag -ThcKraven- it's for my clan man thc stands for the hell clan 7234c3fd-6d9f-4209-8642-3db91796e26c