Why the heck is Microsoft not allowing roblox communication?

Discus and support Why the heck is Microsoft not allowing roblox communication? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; There is most likely no other reason for this other than that mada-nada-money, and you'll let Minecraft slip under that guideline? C'mon, there's gotta... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Romeo Iacopetta, Sep 25, 2022.

1. Why the heck is Microsoft not allowing roblox communication?

There is most likely no other reason for this other than that mada-nada-money, and you'll let Minecraft slip under that guideline? C'mon, there's gotta be an EXCPLICIT reason for this. Let me list a few things that Xbox players CAN'T do on Roblox:

• No source of chatting other than with ONLY Xbox players
    • No ability to make friends
    • No way of creating private servers
    And Roblox says it's a game for everyone? BULLCRAP! Get a grip.

:)

Romeo Iacopetta, Sep 25, 2022
  2. Morning - MSFT Win User

Hi I am trying to play Roblox on tablet mode (HP computer brand new), but it seems that my jumping and moving controls are gone and I can’t move or jump or change my perspective. Can anyone help?

Hello Amanda Houet,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community!

I understand that you're upset that Roblox doesn't work in the Microsoft Store, and I understand your feelings,

Roblox is not owned by Microsoft, so what I can do for you is very limited, but I can point you to the right community, Roblox has a dedicated support team, search for Roblox support to find their support community, please contact them for appropriate technical support.

Best Regarts ,

Morning | Microsoft Technical Support Community
  3. Morning - MSFT Win User

Roblox doesn't work on the Microsoft store.

Hello Jeff E1,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community!

I understand that you're upset that Roblox doesn't work in the Microsoft Store, and I understand your feelings,

Roblox is not owned by Microsoft, so what I can do for you is very limited, but I can point you to the right community, Roblox has a dedicated support team, search for Roblox support to find their support community, please contact them for appropriate technical support.

Best Regarts ,

Morning | Microsoft Technical Support Community
  4. Morning - MSFT Win User

Microsoft Store Roblox randomly freezes

hello DaimChocoBar,

Welcome to the Microsoft community!

I understand that you're frustrated that Roblox isn't working, and I understand how you feel,

Roblox is not owned by Microsoft, so what I can do for you is very limited.

But I can point you to the right community, Roblox has a dedicated support team, search for Roblox support to find their support community, please contact them for proper technical support.

Sincere regards

Good morning | Microsoft Support community
  5. JosephCraftHD Win User

Diablo III Day One digital Download?

Yeah. But I really wish they would. Xbox LIVE is the only system which doesn't currently allow for Day One Digital Downloads. Blizzard allows it, Steam allows it, Sony allows it, Heck, even Nintendo is starting to allow it! Why is Microsoft the only
    company who doesn't acknowledge the beneficial aspects of Day One Downloads?!
  6. bootloop Win User

ROBLOX committing FRAUD by blocking unverified accounts

As per my notes above this issue appears to have been caused by Microsoft not sending the verification email from XBOX to link the accounts and ROBLOX for allowing the account to continue without this verification.

IF Microsoft could resend this verification it means the email address would be registered with the ROBLOX account allowing them to verify the ownership.
Thema:

Why the heck is Microsoft not allowing roblox communication?

1. Why the heck is Microsoft not allowing roblox communication? - Similar Threads - Why heck Microsoft

2. Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...: I have spent over a year now dealing with this issue of my console shutting down mid game, and I have spoken with countless call center representatives from another country that has been very...
  3. why is my xbox running bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my xbox running bad: i bought my series s a few years ago and for the past year it’s been running really bad like i don’t have a 120hz monitor. My monitor that i have right now is a 165hz so it is compatible with the...
  4. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  5. Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?: I am trying to play some black ops three zombies with my friends but I cannot join them because bo3 says my nat type is strict. But when I go to my Xbox's network settings it says open and all...
  6. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  7. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  8. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  9. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  10. Why the heck is pubg not supporting split screen on xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why the heck is pubg not supporting split screen on xbox series x: I mean Xbox is the most powerfull console in the world and support some very big game in split screen, like warzone they just need to finish it, but why not pubg I mean is there a reason?...