Why the game icon image of Assassin's Creed Syndicate doesn't show up?
Discus and support Why the game icon image of Assassin's Creed Syndicate doesn't show up? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A while ago when AC was celebrating the 15 years anniversary the image on the game icons were temporaly changed to reflect this, later when they got... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ExcitedWharf3, Jan 9, 2023.
Thema:
Why the game icon image of Assassin's Creed Syndicate doesn't show up?
Loading...
-
Why the game icon image of Assassin's Creed Syndicate doesn't show up? - Similar Threads - Why game icon
-
Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...
in XboX InsidersHey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments] -
Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?
in XboX InsidersWhy is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only... -
Why cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate
in XboX InsidersWhy cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate: Game purchase required. Cloud playable with gamepass essential, premium, ultimate. can someone explain what it means? submitted by /u/jjbapeakwatcher [link] [comments] -
Why no option for requesting legacy games to be released on pc and game pass
in XboX InsidersWhy no option for requesting legacy games to be released on pc and game pass: I am putting this up because Xbox has failed on a few occasions to capitalize on the name power of franchises and not make older games accessible to people. for example Halo Infinite should have... -
Any idea why this happens when I start games
in XboX InsidersAny idea why this happens when I start games: I have a picture but it won’t let me attach it. the cursor from microsoft edge shows up on my screen when I launch games, it goes away once I clear cache. I don’t have a mouse plugged in and it... -
Why Is It Impossible to Exchange the Same Game for the Same Price on Xbox?
in XboX InsidersWhy Is It Impossible to Exchange the Same Game for the Same Price on Xbox?: I’ve been using Microsoft products and games for many years, but it’s surprisingly easy for them to push loyal customers away. I recently bought Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition as a... -
Why isn't the option to buy Xbox games enabled in Peru?
in XboX InsidersWhy isn't the option to buy Xbox games enabled in Peru?: Only Game Pass is currently available, but if the option to buy games for the console were enabled, Xbox would have good sales in Peru.Only Game Pass is currently available, but if the option to... -
Why not rerelease such an iconic and immensely popular game, that being 'Need For Speed -...
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy not rerelease such an iconic and immensely popular game, that being 'Need For Speed -...: I see that Oblivion has just been rereleased, but the original NFS Most Wanted for XBOX is such a sought-after game, way more than Oblivion. You just have to look at what people are asking $$$... -
Why is my xbox not opening the game when i press its icon?
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy is my xbox not opening the game when i press its icon?: For sone reason in 2020 my games kept not opening when i pressed its icon. Its started happening recently. Why is it doing that? a46cbcc4-17d3-4aa9-8afa-81ccf1454ad2