Why that whenever I turn my Xbox on it asks me to “conect to xbox network”

Discus and support Why that whenever I turn my Xbox on it asks me to “conect to xbox network” in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I already tried factory reset it was a temporary fix but whenever I turn my Xbox off it goes back to the beginning there’s also an ! Point marker next... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by dominic pascucci, Jan 31, 2023.

1. Why that whenever I turn my Xbox on it asks me to “conect to xbox network”

I already tried factory reset it was a temporary fix but whenever I turn my Xbox off it goes back to the beginning there’s also an ! Point marker next to my wireless connection

:)

dominic pascucci, Jan 31, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

This issue is likely caused by a network connectivity problem. The ! marker next to your wireless connection indicates that there's a problem connecting to the network. Try the following steps to resolve the issue:

Check if your internet connection is working properly.

Make sure your Xbox is within range of your wireless router.

Restart your Xbox, router, and modem.

Change the wireless channel on your router.

Make sure your Xbox is running the latest system update.

Manually configure your Xbox network settings.
  3. grilicozone Win User

Fifa 2014

when I turn on the xbox, says entered the xbox live.

but when I enter the fifa im not conected.

and asks to put an email and repeat the password 2 times.

I do that and it says the email is already in use.

if im conected with live why? im not conected with fifa?
  4. INFERNUM BOSTER Win User

Problem with Xbox One Smartglass for Windows 8

Yes, I try to conect on the same network & the acer aspire one allways conect but presariov2710 never conect, also I try on a different network & the acer conect perfect but the presario v2710 neither conect to xbox one.

My Xbox one settings allow connections from any smartglass device here another capture:

[View:https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=56B07D532A756AC3!1106&authkey=!AFhctI1vOpXX3Bs&v=3&ithint=photo%2c.jpg:550:0]
  5. seth115935 Win User

My modem don´t detect the ethernet cable

and i was about to send my xbox to repair, then i see some "way" to test the port of the xbox, that´s why i conected my laptop to my xbox, and realize that the xbox detects the cable if its conected to my laptop
  6. majestik28 Win User

Connected to Live but not really

I have de same problem.... in my account i have suscription to xbox live but in the xbox one is not conected and he ask me about buy xbox live gold U___U
Thema:

1. Why that whenever I turn my Xbox on it asks me to “conect to xbox network” - Similar Threads - Why whenever turn

2. Why is my monitor going into standby mode whenever I switch HDMI to my xbox and how do I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my monitor going into standby mode whenever I switch HDMI to my xbox and how do I...: I been having a problem with my monitor for a few days now. I’ve had this monitor for almost a year and all of a sudden something called standby mode is showing up for the first time and I don’t...
  3. Why is it whenever I move my joystick forward in a game my character continues moving even...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it whenever I move my joystick forward in a game my character continues moving even...: What happens is whenever I move my controller joystick forward to sprint in ac vallhalla and I let go of the stick it continues moving this is the same problem on the games UI and when moving...
  4. Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I...: Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I hit retry and that does not work. It keeps telling me the same thing over and over again....
  5. Why whenever when i turn on my xbox one, the screen seems glitchy or broken?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why whenever when i turn on my xbox one, the screen seems glitchy or broken?: Whenever i turn on my xbox one, it seems broken or glitchy, its cut out one side so not the full screen and colors are severly changing, i already tried resetting my xbox but nothing worked, only...
  6. why is it whenever i go on my xbox i have log with microsoft link I kinda hate it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is it whenever i go on my xbox i have log with microsoft link I kinda hate it: why is it whenever i go on my xbox i have log with microsoft link 2218d120-c3ea-493f-83b1-a54dec8b7259
  7. Any explanation as to why i can’t join parties? Whenever i join a party it just says...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Any explanation as to why i can’t join parties? Whenever i join a party it just says...: Any explanation as to why i can’t join parties? Whenever i join a party it just says connecting then party encountered an error. This has gone on for the last 2 days, Thank you...
  8. Why does an error pop up whenever I try to allow cross network play

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does an error pop up whenever I try to allow cross network play: yesterday I changed my cross network play to block so I could play on Xbox servers but when I woke up today and tried to change it back to allow a message popped up saying there’s temporary...
  9. Why do I keep getting kicked out from GTA back to my Home Screen whenever I start a setup?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I keep getting kicked out from GTA back to my Home Screen whenever I start a setup?: I never get kicked from GTA but whenever I start a setup it kicks me back to my Home Screen of my Xbox. 8a14ea60-e3dc-4eb2-ac6a-e38c41c13cc6
  10. Why does my clip give me a"something went wrong:(" message whenever I try to post it to my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my clip give me a"something went wrong:(" message whenever I try to post it to my...: When I attempt to upload a clip, it fails to upload, a message saying "something went wrong:(" appears 1d4d5e11-7dfa-4b80-aef0-e7b997eca009