why Spotify and not YouTube???
Discus and support why Spotify and not YouTube??? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i mean Spotify is not so friendly rather youtube instead what`s wrong with it? and don`t tell me it`s about money.. 58c86e07-a098-4f39-9cce-9d4e43bb3265 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by patrutiadrian, Nov 9, 2021.
Thema:
why Spotify and not YouTube???
Loading...
-
why Spotify and not YouTube??? - Similar Threads - why Spotify YouTube
-
Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...
in XboX InsidersHey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments] -
Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?
in XboX InsidersWhy am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments] -
Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?
in XboX InsidersWhy is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only... -
Why is the NextGen survey so long?!
in XboX InsidersWhy is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be... -
Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??
in XboX InsidersWhy isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by... -
Why is Spotify not working when I play on remote play?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy is Spotify not working when I play on remote play?: When I play on remote play I cannot access spotify. 612f50c2-ed22-40cd-b49a-d39640032f59 -
Why does Spotify or Netflix stop playing as soon the candy crush window launches?
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy does Spotify or Netflix stop playing as soon the candy crush window launches?: I have always listened to Spotify or watch Netflix while I play Candy Crush, but the in the last week, when I launch the game on my phone, either Netflix and Spotify both stop playing(not both at... -
Why does Spotify pause a moment near end of every track?
in XBoX on WindowsWhy does Spotify pause a moment near end of every track?: On my Xbox Series X, my Spotify app will pause for about 1 second near the end of every single track. It is usually around 20 seconds from the end. I am using a wired internet connection, directly... -
Why does my spotify change languages?
in XBoX on WindowsWhy does my spotify change languages?: So I had this problem happen only twice, 1 time yesterday and a lot of times tonight. So when I open the spotify tab (not open the actual app, I never open the app and only do so to add songs) my...