Why Speedrunners HD and Castlevania Symphony of the Night is not avaliable on Brazilian Xbox ...

Discus and support Why Speedrunners HD and Castlevania Symphony of the Night is not avaliable on Brazilian Xbox ... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; My name is Fernando Torres, I'm from Brazil, and I really do want to buy Speedrunners HD ond Castlevania Symphony of the Night, but both games are not... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Ftorresadm, Jul 4, 2016.

  1. Ftorresadm
    Ftorresadm Guest

    Why Speedrunners HD and Castlevania Symphony of the Night is not avaliable on Brazilian Xbox ...


    My name is Fernando Torres, I'm from Brazil, and I really do want to buy Speedrunners HD ond Castlevania Symphony of the Night, but both games are not available in Brazilian Xbox live. I just want to understand the reason, because in my mind Microsoft is
    the same in whatever place in the world. Do I'm wrong?

    :)
     
    Ftorresadm, Jul 4, 2016
    #1
  2. Kaoscaio
    Kaoscaio Guest
    CAstlevania sinphony of the night no Brasil

    When will CAstlevania Symphony of the Night come out on the Brazilian live?

    At least is there any way I can get on the American live?

    Grateful.

    Quando sairá CAstlevania sinphony of the night na live Brasileira?

    Pelo menos há alguma maneira de eu conseguir baixar na live americana?

    Grato.
     
    Kaoscaio, Jul 4, 2016
    #2
  3. Castlevania: Simphony of the night from Brazil

    Esteemed, I would ask that they could add the game Castlevania Symphony of the night for the Brazilian live, because I know that it is already part of backward compatibility, but is only available in the US live, frustrating the many fans here in Brazil.
    I appreciate the attention.
     
    Avaloneagle767, Jul 4, 2016
    #3
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

    Why Speedrunners HD and Castlevania Symphony of the Night is not avaliable on Brazilian Xbox ...

    Hey Ftorresadm,

    Thanks for posting! For third party titles, Microsoft is not involved with deciding region availability. If you would like to inquire about the availability of these games, we suggest reaching out to the publisher for further information.
     
    Mister Beep, Jul 5, 2016
    #4
  5. Mister Beep Win User

    Why Speedrunners HD and Castlevania Symphony of the Night is not avaliable on Brazilian Xbox Live?

    Hey Ftorresadm,

    Thanks for posting! For third party titles, Microsoft is not involved with deciding region availability. If you would like to inquire about the availability of these games, we suggest reaching out to the publisher for further information.
  6. Superman New 52 Win User

    Looking for more gamer friends or new game suggestions!

    Skyrim. Castlevania: Symphony of the Night(arcade section).
  7. Pyramid Head15 Win User

    Best Arcade game for 800 points?

    Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

    Splosion Man

    Beyond Good and Evil
  8. Elite Rampant Win User

    Whats a solid 800 point game?

    N+

    Peggle

    Geometry Wars Evolved²

    Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
  9. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

    What games do you wish had " Forge Type Mode " in it?

    ..........

    Hello "R1CH5TER" :)

    ..........

    Castlevania: Symphony Of The Night is a really great game :)

    ..........

    Have a nice day or afternoon or night "R1CH5TER" :)

    ..........
Thema:

Why Speedrunners HD and Castlevania Symphony of the Night is not avaliable on Brazilian Xbox ...

Loading...
  1. Why Speedrunners HD and Castlevania Symphony of the Night is not avaliable on Brazilian Xbox ... - Similar Threads - Why Speedrunners Castlevania

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  10. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...