Why some games still require me to buy even I already have gamepass ultimate?

Discus and support Why some games still require me to buy even I already have gamepass ultimate? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why some games still require me to buy even I already have gamepass ultimate? 329af063-42c7-4b90-a378-673f17620eb1 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mickie Tan, Nov 25, 2022.

1. Mickie Tan
    Mickie Tan Guest

:)

Mickie Tan, Nov 25, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Thank you and I apologize but seems like the games were no longer part of the Xbox Game Pass library which is why you're being asked to purchase the games.

For your reference, you can check this link: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass/games
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

We need to validate if these games are still on the game pass library.

May I ask what are these games?
  4. Mickie Tan Win User

Hi Francis, I was looking for Lego Indiana Jones & Rayman from Xbox 360 games.
  5. Greg DeBana Win User

Udostępnianie game pass[Translation-Game pass sharing]

Dzięki, w takim razie kupię gamepass pc, bo ultimate już mam :)

Miłego wieczoru

[Translation-Thanks, then I buy gamepass pc, because the ultimate Already have :)

Have a nice evening]
  6. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

Xbox game pass pc

Some of the games on PC are availble on gamepass on Xbox however not all of them such as Age of empires as it requires a mouse and keyboard. Also gamepass for PC is a separate subscription to Gampeass, you would either have to buy another gamepass subscription
    or get Gamepass Ultimate which works both on PC and Xbox
Thema:

1. Why some games still require me to buy even I already have gamepass ultimate? - Similar Threads - Why games still

2. Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad: I don't really understand why it's still doing it. 9c098a46-b81d-4583-8c63-99ceac2718cc
  3. Why didn't I get a notification and my game was still playable?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why didn't I get a notification and my game was still playable?: Hello Microsoft so I bought a game but it won't play and I restarted the console so when I go refund it it got approved but I didn't get a single notification that I got a refund even my game was...
  4. After so many years, why is xbox cloud gaming still in beta and doesn't have support from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After so many years, why is xbox cloud gaming still in beta and doesn't have support from...: Question posed above. While it's a great concept, with many people going to digital copies with minimal storage on the new consoles. Why is the cloud gaming still so poor? Servers need a massive...
  5. Why can i not play multiplayer on r6? I have the full game and game pass and i still dont...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can i not play multiplayer on r6? I have the full game and game pass and i still dont...: I cant even see multiplayer 2da7fb3b-4322-4987-9a18-8da68d006687
  6. Why are unauthorized credits that Microsoft refunded me for still showing in the game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are unauthorized credits that Microsoft refunded me for still showing in the game?: Unauthorized purchases were made on my account. Microsoft refunded the money but the credits are still showing in the game. If I want to get credits but am afraid if I buy credits these will be...
  7. Why are all my pc game pass games gone but i am still able to play if i forcefully open the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are all my pc game pass games gone but i am still able to play if i forcefully open the...: its saying something about an age restriction but i've never had the problem before. i don't know the exact timing of when the error started accouring. also i have screenshots of the errors but...
  8. why isn't my call of duty recognizing i already own mw3 but still saying to preorder the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why isn't my call of duty recognizing i already own mw3 but still saying to preorder the game: why isn't my call of duty recognizing i already own mw3. it is still saying to preorder the game. everything says locked. i bought the vault edition. its also past the release date so when am i...
  9. why havent gotten my money after i refunded a game Call of duty BLACK OPS Cold war. i still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why havent gotten my money after i refunded a game Call of duty BLACK OPS Cold war. i still...: why havent gotten my money after i refunded a game Call of duty BLACK OPS Cold war. i still havent gotten my money on my (XBOX) i want my money on my xbox please i havent gotten it yet. Just try...
  10. Why am I still getting kicked out of my games on my Xbox Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I still getting kicked out of my games on my Xbox Series X?: I have reset the console, removed and re-added my account, adjusted the resolution, and turned game mode permanently on. I still keep getting kicked. ****?! I’m about to lose my mind. I need this...