Why some games still require me to buy even I already have gamepass ultimate?

Discus and support Why some games still require me to buy even I already have gamepass ultimate? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why some games still require me to buy even I already have gamepass ultimate? 329af063-42c7-4b90-a378-673f17620eb1 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mickie Tan, Nov 25, 2022.

1. Mickie Tan
    Mickie Tan Guest

:)

Mickie Tan, Nov 25, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Thank you and I apologize but seems like the games were no longer part of the Xbox Game Pass library which is why you're being asked to purchase the games.

For your reference, you can check this link: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass/games
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

We need to validate if these games are still on the game pass library.

May I ask what are these games?
  4. Mickie Tan Win User

Hi Francis, I was looking for Lego Indiana Jones & Rayman from Xbox 360 games.
  5. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

Xbox game pass pc

Some of the games on PC are availble on gamepass on Xbox however not all of them such as Age of empires as it requires a mouse and keyboard. Also gamepass for PC is a separate subscription to Gampeass, you would either have to buy another gamepass subscription
    or get Gamepass Ultimate which works both on PC and Xbox
  6. killerkaesar Win User

Games purchases

Yes you keep all of them. *Outside of games with gold*

On a side note Gamepass games however require you to have active gamepass to play them *Unless you already owned/bought them*
    I would like to add that even if you own a Gamepass subscription you need to have Xbox live gold to access online features within the games on the Gamepass program
Thema:

1. Why some games still require me to buy even I already have gamepass ultimate? - Similar Threads - Why games still

2. Why we are still facing to Error code 0x80A40401 in Iran? Why we are still under e-gaming...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why we are still facing to Error code 0x80A40401 in Iran? Why we are still under e-gaming...: According to U.S. Department of the Treasury issued Statement (Iran General License (GL) D-2), Microsoft and all-American corporations should provide authorization for e-gaming services to...
  3. Why is my xbox game pass ultimate on my xbox not working but it still active

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my xbox game pass ultimate on my xbox not working but it still active: My xbox game pass ultimate subscription is still active but I can't play nun of my games d0349456-929e-4bc7-90e5-6ba5e5b680f5
  4. Why is xbox still prompting me to buy a game I have already bought ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is xbox still prompting me to buy a game I have already bought ?: I have bought call of duty modern warfare 2 about 3 weeks ago and am experiencing issues on the game. Has it not installed properly because it says I do not own it ? I also do not have a...
  5. [SEA Region Insider Program] Why I am still notified" Xbox Game Pass is not available in...

in XboX Insiders
    [SEA Region Insider Program] Why I am still notified" Xbox Game Pass is not available in...: Hello, great thanks for the next expansion towards the SEA market. However today I signed up for the insider program to join the public preview for this but I opened my Xbox app, nothing happened...
  6. Why do I still need Xbox live to play free to play games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I still need Xbox live to play free to play games: Hey, Microsoft literally released a article apologizing for making free to play games like fortnite still needing an Xbox live subscription. That statement was about a few months ago and my Xbox...
  7. Why is it still $60 and why is it still the only Wwe game on the 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it still $60 and why is it still the only Wwe game on the 360: I don’t get it, the wwe game on my switch keeps crashing so i decided to see how much was wwe games on my xbox360 comes to find out only(after the update) wwe 2k17 was available it’s back to it...
  8. Why am i still being billed for xbox game pass when i let it just go

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am i still being billed for xbox game pass when i let it just go: I aint paying your [mod removed ]$40 for a service you wont let me use if im gonna pay $40 [mod removed] dollars for it than i want [mod removed] pass ultimate with the rest of the months free...
  9. Why am I still not allowed to gift games or avatar items to international friends?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I still not allowed to gift games or avatar items to international friends?: So there is a huge problem once again. I tried to gift my German friend an avatar item, but she told me it doesn't work because it doesn't work for her region. Now I think anything I gift can...
  10. why is it that still cost more to download a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is it that still cost more to download a game: getting rather pissed of with xbox online now as games still cost more than they do in store which I feel is ripping us off as one they don thave production charges on the game or shipping costs...