Why so sensitive?

Discus and support Why so sensitive? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; How's come I said the f word a single damn time MY Whole Account gets removed from any online activity that includes communication. I don't care how... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by ��Prepare before its too, Feb 25, 2023.

1. Why so sensitive?

How's come I said the f word a single damn time MY Whole Account gets removed from any online activity that includes communication. I don't care how many toddlers you guys have taking over Xbox like a virus. This is WAY too sensitive. I've been contemplating on moving to playstation because this is just insane. It's not like Microsoft cares anyways.

:)

��Prepare before its too, Feb 25, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Why so sensitive?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello ��Prepare, if you are referring to any bans or suspensions you may have received on your account, we would like to set your expectation about this situation.

Enforcement is a department apart from this Community and Xbox service, is not possible for us to access to your account and Enforcement details to check or handle with your ban or suspension.

As this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data or your account, we cannot specify the actual reason or verify precisely what the reason for your suspension or ban or remove your ban or suspension.

Below I leave links that can inform better about the Enforcement

Types of Xbox enforcement actions

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

Xbox device suspensions and bans

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Why is Microsoft so Sensitive?

Doesn't matter if you are playing a "mature" game.The age rating applies to single player only,something every game with an online aspect tells you,it does not apply to the online side.Anything you do on xbox live must be rated E for everyone.It' been the
    like that for years,even in the days of the broken "zone" system on the 360.

There's more people on xbox live now than ever before so more people who could get offended by foul language so more people who will report you.If you can't go a couple of hours without swearing then it's not Microsoft that's the problem.
  4. Grimsupanoob Win User

5. Jeremy2085 Win User

Sorry you feel that way and have had a bad experience.
  6. Aytheina Win User

Xbox has limited tolerance towards behavior that discourages others using profanity. Moderate and harmless trash-talk is accepted, but when a line is crossed you may face enforcement. In order to avoid getting banned, I would refrain from using overly-harsh
    language towards others.
Thema:

Why so sensitive?

1. Why so sensitive? - Similar Threads - Why sensitive

2. Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...: I have spent over a year now dealing with this issue of my console shutting down mid game, and I have spoken with countless call center representatives from another country that has been very...
  3. why is my xbox running bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my xbox running bad: i bought my series s a few years ago and for the past year it’s been running really bad like i don’t have a 120hz monitor. My monitor that i have right now is a 165hz so it is compatible with the...
  4. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  5. Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?: I am trying to play some black ops three zombies with my friends but I cannot join them because bo3 says my nat type is strict. But when I go to my Xbox's network settings it says open and all...
  6. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  7. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  8. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  9. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  10. Why are my controllers now over sensitive and no way to fix them?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are my controllers now over sensitive and no way to fix them?: My counsil since update is not working right the controllers are over sensitive making my Xbox useless I've tried everything. Its all updated there is no ease of access there are no settings to...