Why should i be band

Discus and support Why should i be band in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My gamer tag is Aceplaet376153 On the 28th of August at 3.20Am I was band I want say the gamer tag but if you get back via email link with my gamer tag... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AcePlanet376153, Sep 3, 2017.

1. Why should i be band

My gamer tag is Aceplaet376153 On the 28th of August at 3.20Am I was band I want say the gamer tag but if you get back via email link with my gamer tag that fine me and my friend was playing rainbow six sage when a over online user teem killed me I thought
    he did it by accident but watch the kill cam I did it purposely so I got a bit annoyed so I invite him to the party to say why you did that but he was swearing f this f that to me and my friend and then told me to get cancer which in my family effect me so
    I report him but I got band straightaway. just because I called him a pussy yea I known it was not a nice thing but when a little kid playing a 18 year old game thinking he hard going around online saying to people get cancer some thing wrong how I get band
    for just say pussy and he dost not get band for f this f that and I I'm not say don't unban me just short it 1 week not 2 week and if not I want him to get the same punishment so I waited till 9.00am to talk to Xbox customer service she told me to make a
    case revive got a message back upheld because I called him a pussy which with your rubbish enforcement think female genitals. well i see the word pussy a being a coward not some privet parts of the human body. The enforcement teem cart see to side only one
    with is a 8 yare old and not a grown up teen that has been Xbox live member for 6. please get back with the email or phone number link with the account

thank you Joel D

:)

AcePlanet376153, Sep 3, 2017
  2. DBDSLASHER88
    DBDSLASHER88 Guest
    Don't know why I am band when will my band be lifted

I don't know why I am banned want to know when I will be uplifted

DBDSLASHER88, Sep 3, 2017
  3. Ishan8123
    Ishan8123 Guest
    Don't know why I am band when will my band be lifted

Xbox Enforcement does not use the forums and the only way to get help is through the enforcement website.

You can find out more information about your ban here-
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/enforcement/showenforcementhistory

If you feel that the ban was wrongly imposed, check out-Xbox Enforcement | How Do I to find out more info about case reviews

This FAQ/enforcement myths might also be helpful- Xbox Enforcement | How Do I

Hope this helps!

Ishan8123, Sep 3, 2017
  4. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest

Why should i be band

Hi

Only the Xbox Enforcement team can help with your issue and can only be contacted through
    there website from this web site and if eligible you will be able to request a case review.

Enforcement actions are only taken if actions are found to breach of the
    code of conduct
    or
    Terms of Use

gds1972, Sep 3, 2017
  5. gds1972 Win User

Why should i be band

Hi

Only the Xbox Enforcement team can help with your issue and can only be contacted through
    there website from this web site and if eligible you will be able to request a case review.

Enforcement actions are only taken if actions are found to breach of the
    code of conduct
    or
    Terms of Use
  6. PhDPeddler Win User

why i was banded ???

7. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

File Complaint

They should be bandded or band
  8. Smwutches Win User

Why am I band?

The enforcement team does not use the forums so no one here would have any information about your suspension. You would need to go to the enforcement site for information on your suspension and to see about submitting a case review.
  9. Skully Headshot Win User

Why am I band?

Thema:

Why should i be band

1. Why should i be band - Similar Threads - Why should band

2. Why won’t my headset connect?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t my headset connect?: I tried to join a party via the xbox game bar on my PC, because all of my friends are on their xbox’s, I’m getting audio from my games but it won’t connect to the xbox app, I tried going through...
  3. Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...: I have spent over a year now dealing with this issue of my console shutting down mid game, and I have spoken with countless call center representatives from another country that has been very...
  4. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  5. Why is major nelson on my friend list? And am i able to chat with him? And how should i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is major nelson on my friend list? And am i able to chat with him? And how should i...: I know he is a god in xbox thats the reason iam asking this Does it mean iam lucky? f0efcd5e-4e08-42aa-8589-3e542270e371
  6. Why do I have strikes why four when I should have only one

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do I have strikes why four when I should have only one: Why do I have four strikes when I only have one and that's because little kids talking smack and trash talk and get by with it because mommy and daddy buy them game's that are for grown ups and I...
  7. why won’t my headset work properly no matter what I do, should I get a new one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why won’t my headset work properly no matter what I do, should I get a new one?: my headset is plugged in I’ve updated my controller cleaned the port and I still can’t get game audio even with my headset connected I’ve checked all my settings and nothing is wrong so I’m not...
  8. Why is xbox console companions services discontinuing? My belief of why it should be upheld...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is xbox console companions services discontinuing? My belief of why it should be upheld...: [img] Hello Microsoft Users. Today i would like to speak of this topic that has become a sensitive topic for me to talk about. Why Should Xbox Console Companion not go out of service? I will...
  9. why cant i download a $60 game i bought on xbox (mw2) on pc feels like i should

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i download a $60 game i bought on xbox (mw2) on pc feels like i should: I bought a game (MW2) on my Xbox a little while ago and I'm switching to PC and will I be able to download that game on my PC because when I tried it woudnt let me...
  10. Why isnt gun backwards compatible? It should be

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isnt gun backwards compatible? It should be: I have the disc but cant play it. This game is a classic. Was so disappointed. 87fc1348-18c0-4d3b-8fd3-1a552c53a803