Why Rock Band, Guitar Hero and DDR Extreme are not brought back?

Discus and support Why Rock Band, Guitar Hero and DDR Extreme are not brought back? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I see all the time people asking how to play these games in new consoles. Also, people keep buying older consoles because they are unable to get these... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gladys I, Dec 16, 2022.

  1. Gladys I
    Gladys I Guest

    Why Rock Band, Guitar Hero and DDR Extreme are not brought back?


    I see all the time people asking how to play these games in new consoles. Also, people keep buying older consoles because they are unable to get these games.

    :)
     
    Gladys I, Dec 16, 2022
    #1
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

    Why Rock Band, Guitar Hero and DDR Extreme are not brought back?

    they never came BC due to the peripherals not being compatible with Xbox one and newer, also releasing new ones costs money, song licences are very expensive and the popularity of those games was falling near the end of the 360 era, so the game would have been expensive to make and licence all the music for and with the uncertainty of sales, means the end.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Why Rock Band, Guitar Hero and DDR Extreme are not brought back?

    You would have to ask the developers and publishers of those games that question. The only one on Xbox One/Series X|S is Rock Band 4. The older games are not backward compatible because they need the Xbox 360 peripheral (guitar, Drums etc, etc). Also, the 360 backward compatible program has now ended, and no more of those games are to be made compatible.

    If you would like new versions of those games for current gen consoles, then contact the developer and publishers about it.
  4. DangerousBard Win User

    Help with wireless controllers (guitars).

    Fender Stratocaster (RockBand) is compatible with Rock Band yet is not compatible with Guitar Hero II Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock
  5. US Revenge Win User

    New game idea: Mick Jagger Rock Band

    why? rock band is dead and guitar hero iirc is gone as well. there will probably be a rock band on next gen consoles but that's it they don't need rock band from X person because no one cares anymore.
  6. BlackSilverAce Win User

    New game idea: Mick Jagger Rock Band

    Aren't the Stones already in Rock Band/Guitar Hero?
Thema:

Why Rock Band, Guitar Hero and DDR Extreme are not brought back?

Loading...
  1. Why Rock Band, Guitar Hero and DDR Extreme are not brought back? - Similar Threads - Why Rock Band

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Why Does Deep Rock Galactic Keep Crashing?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Does Deep Rock Galactic Keep Crashing?: Hello everyone! I have an issue with my pc. For some reason it refuses to run deep rock galactic, even though it has more than enough power to run it. I load up in the tutorial mission from the...
  10. Why does Deep Rock Galactic randomly send me to my desktop out of the blue without warning?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Deep Rock Galactic randomly send me to my desktop out of the blue without warning?: I started to use the Windows 10 version of Deep Rock Galactic more and more since my friends started to get into the game more and more. But every time I load up the game, it crashes within the...