Why Rock Band, Guitar Hero and DDR Extreme are not brought back?

Discus and support Why Rock Band, Guitar Hero and DDR Extreme are not brought back? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I see all the time people asking how to play these games in new consoles. Also, people keep buying older consoles because they are unable to get these... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gladys I, Dec 16, 2022.

1. Gladys I
    Gladys I Guest

I see all the time people asking how to play these games in new consoles. Also, people keep buying older consoles because they are unable to get these games.

:)

Gladys I, Dec 16, 2022
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

they never came BC due to the peripherals not being compatible with Xbox one and newer, also releasing new ones costs money, song licences are very expensive and the popularity of those games was falling near the end of the 360 era, so the game would have been expensive to make and licence all the music for and with the uncertainty of sales, means the end.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

You would have to ask the developers and publishers of those games that question. The only one on Xbox One/Series X|S is Rock Band 4. The older games are not backward compatible because they need the Xbox 360 peripheral (guitar, Drums etc, etc). Also, the 360 backward compatible program has now ended, and no more of those games are to be made compatible.

If you would like new versions of those games for current gen consoles, then contact the developer and publishers about it.
  4. DangerousBard Win User

Help with wireless controllers (guitars).

Fender Stratocaster (RockBand) is compatible with Rock Band yet is not compatible with Guitar Hero II Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock
  5. US Revenge Win User

New game idea: Mick Jagger Rock Band

why? rock band is dead and guitar hero iirc is gone as well. there will probably be a rock band on next gen consoles but that's it they don't need rock band from X person because no one cares anymore.
  6. BlackSilverAce Win User

New game idea: Mick Jagger Rock Band

Aren't the Stones already in Rock Band/Guitar Hero?
Thema:

1. Why Rock Band, Guitar Hero and DDR Extreme are not brought back? - Similar Threads - Why Rock Band

2. why is my xbox running bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my xbox running bad: i bought my series s a few years ago and for the past year it’s been running really bad like i don’t have a 120hz monitor. My monitor that i have right now is a 165hz so it is compatible with the...
  3. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  4. Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?: I am trying to play some black ops three zombies with my friends but I cannot join them because bo3 says my nat type is strict. But when I go to my Xbox's network settings it says open and all...
  5. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  6. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  7. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  8. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  9. Why Does Deep Rock Galactic Keep Crashing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Does Deep Rock Galactic Keep Crashing?: Hello everyone! I have an issue with my pc. For some reason it refuses to run deep rock galactic, even though it has more than enough power to run it. I load up in the tutorial mission from the...
  10. Why does Deep Rock Galactic randomly send me to my desktop out of the blue without warning?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Deep Rock Galactic randomly send me to my desktop out of the blue without warning?: I started to use the Windows 10 version of Deep Rock Galactic more and more since my friends started to get into the game more and more. But every time I load up the game, it crashes within the...