Why recently purchased game was refunded without request?

Discus and support Why recently purchased game was refunded without request? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently bought Forza horizon 5 on a great deal. Played it for a week or so. Now when I tried to play it again, it says I must own (buy) it.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AndreiM_, Nov 28, 2022.

1. AndreiM_
    AndreiM_ Guest

I recently bought Forza horizon 5 on a great deal.

Played it for a week or so. Now when I tried to play it again, it says I must own (buy) it.

Checked in my purchased games, and it says it was refunded.

WHY?

I would never ask for a refund, especially considering the bargain for it!

Why, Microsoft?

:)

AndreiM_, Nov 28, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

It was an unintentional misprice that only happened in the Swedish store

Microsoft reserves the right to revoke purchases for misprices

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/storedocs/terms-of-sale

10- Microsoft reserves the right to refuse, reject, cancel, terminate or not to process any order (including accepted orders) at any time, refunding you any monies you have paid for the order, for reasons which include, but are not limited to, if you have not met the conditions specified at the time of the order, if your payment cannot be processed, if the ordered Products are not available, where the price or other material information on the Store is inaccurate or for other errors. In the event of pricing or other errors, we may, in our discretion, either (a) cancel your order or purchase or (b) contact you for instructions. In the event of cancellation, your access to any associated Digital Content will be disabled.
  3. Robby Sayles Win User

Xbox live gift card not working

Go to your recent purchases and request a refund.
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

환불 원해요

5. Jonny306 Win User

help me fix my game purchase

Yeah, in that link I provided, it explained that this was happening to other players as well. Specifically for recent purchases.

"A small subset of users in the United States may be asked to pay again for a recent purchase. We'll be refunding impacted purchases soon, but if you'd like to request a refund now..."
  6. Evolze Win User

Why my purschase is cancelled and I don't receive my money back ?

Hello Bguery,

Refund Request

For any concerns regarding a recent purchase, you can request a refund from the Xbox Refund Form. While
    there are terms and conditions that apply, you will be able to speak with someone that will be able to better assist you from within Microsoft. This includes any payment errors that may have occurred when wanting to purchase a game.

Hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Why recently purchased game was refunded without request? - Similar Threads - Why recently purchased

2. Why does my Xbox One X no longer work after a recent update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox One X no longer work after a recent update?: Planned Obsolescence. This is to drive revenue. There should be a lawsuit filed soon. Everyone can join in. I'll provide details. 1c74f1cd-4ba2-46e5-bb63-4b0c64c9622e
  3. why is the recent OSU is dated back in August of 2021?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is the recent OSU is dated back in August of 2021?: I just want the most recent OSU f3ece180-f3b6-4c18-9f4d-97752fa7aa83
  4. Why can't I find my recent game clips on XBOX app?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I find my recent game clips on XBOX app?: Ok, so I used the console companion app on my laptop to download, edit, and upload on my socials, but now the app doesn't work, and I can't find any way to find them. I've looked all over the...
  5. It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I...: It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I delete? I don't want them to see it, so why force it on me? c955e220-4888-475b-9a83-ac395c024dcb
  6. Why hasn't there been any Godzilla games on Xbox recently?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why hasn't there been any Godzilla games on Xbox recently?: I would love to see a Godzilla game similar or cross platform to the one PlayStation has, but I have an Xbox. Are we seeing any Godzilla games in the near future?...
  7. Does anyone know why after fortnites recent update when I ready up, Fortnite freezes and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why after fortnites recent update when I ready up, Fortnite freezes and...: After fortnites new season update when I load the game everything is fine and normal. When the game loads everything is normal however as soon as I ready up the game crashes. Is this an xbox issue...
  8. i recently bought an xbox 360 used, it has parental controls how to disable them and why my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i recently bought an xbox 360 used, it has parental controls how to disable them and why my...: i recently bought an xbox 360 used, it has parental controls, i have no clue of what they are. what could i do? the hdd also says it has 120gb on the top, but when going to the space, it only...
  9. Why do I not own the Destiny 2 expansion packs I recently bought?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I not own the Destiny 2 expansion packs I recently bought?: I recently bought the Lightfall,Witch Queen,Shadowkeep,Beyond light expansion packs for Destiny 2 when they got discounted for owning xbox gold.When I check the Microsoft store,it says I do not...
  10. Why does my recently purchased Series X crash during games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my recently purchased Series X crash during games?: I just purchased a refurbished Series X from Gamestop. It crashes whenever I play a game, typically within minutes of playing, though one time it crashed in the main menu before I started to play....