why pool nation fx have no vibration ?

Discus and support why pool nation fx have no vibration ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; why pool nation fx have no vibration ? b837b5f1-5d2a-4947-8a74-1bf5f3ae49a7 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by wonderlive2k, May 24, 2016.

  1. wonderlive2k
    wonderlive2k Guest

    why pool nation fx have no vibration ?


    why pool nation fx have no vibration ?

    :)
     
    wonderlive2k, May 24, 2016
    #1
  2. Offical games with gold titles are

    Massive chalice for xbox one and pool nation fx

    and just cause 2 and thief for the 360
     
    Terrin_marine, May 24, 2016
    #2
  3. Grandad G
    Grandad G Guest
    Pool Nation FX - problem

    Yes with same results so had to add a paypal account just to skip the card details so i could download it.

    If you have money already in your wallet or card details already on your console you don't get this problem.

    Sorted it but not the first time this has happened with free games.
     
    Grandad G, May 24, 2016
    #3
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

    why pool nation fx have no vibration ?

    This is something you would need to ask the games developers.
     
    Daft Badger, May 24, 2016
    #4
  5. Daft Badger Win User

    why pool nation fx have no vibration ?

    This is something you would need to ask the games developers.
  6. JackTheCreeper Win User

    Other Sport games for the Game Pass

    I could definitely see them adding some of the Billiards games like Pure Pool or Pool Nation FX. The latter was even a Game with Gold.
  7. Grandad G Win User

    Pool Nation FX - problem

    Yes with same results so had to add a paypal account just to skip the card details so i could download it.

    If you have money already in your wallet or card details already on your console you don't get this problem.

    Sorted it but not the first time this has happened with free games.
  8. onyxishere Win User

    Pool Nation FX - problem

    Have you tried to add the game from both the Console's store or the website here?
  9. Daft Badger Win User

    Games with Xbox Live gold

    Just Cause 2 at the moment & Thief from 16th on 360.

    Massive Chalice & Pool Nation fx on xbox one.
Thema:

why pool nation fx have no vibration ?

Loading...
  1. why pool nation fx have no vibration ? - Similar Threads - why pool nation

  2. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  3. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  4. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  5. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  6. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  7. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  8. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  9. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...
  10. Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments]