Why Phantom Breaker is not available on Xbox Live Marketplace in Mexico?

Discus and support Why Phantom Breaker is not available on Xbox Live Marketplace in Mexico? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why Phantom Breaker is not available on Xbox Live Marketplace in Mexico? I have the book published by Udon (Visual work) and interested me the game, I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SamainXplocion, Nov 2, 2016.

  1. Why Phantom Breaker is not available on Xbox Live Marketplace in Mexico?


    Why Phantom Breaker is not available on Xbox Live Marketplace in Mexico? I have the book published by Udon (Visual work) and interested me the game, I would like to buy, but this game is on the Xbox Marketplace but not the purchase option appears, it is
    an error or not available

    :)
     
    SamainXplocion, Nov 2, 2016
    #1
  2. Region Lock Is Getting Annoying.

    Phantom Breaker and a couple other marketplace items have been available to other regions before but I'm guessing Phantom Breaker was a mistake.
     
    Darker Reaper, Nov 2, 2016
    #2
  3. CrazyMvM94
    CrazyMvM94 Guest
    I Demand These Gamerpics To Be Available On The Canadian XBL Marketplace!

    These gamerpics from the game Phantom Breaker which are available in the US marketplace but I can't get them unless they would be available in Canada as well.



    Phantom Breaker



    It's kind of strange that this is a Japan-only game but the gamerpics barely came out in the US but still, I want them! D:<
     
    CrazyMvM94, Nov 2, 2016
    #3
  4. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest

    Why Phantom Breaker is not available on Xbox Live Marketplace in Mexico?

    Hey there -

    We don't have any information regarding the game's availability in your region. Not all games are available in all regions. For further information, you'll want to reach out to the game's publisher >>5pb<<
    directly.

    Thanks for understanding. Why Phantom Breaker is not available on Xbox Live Marketplace in Mexico? :)
     
    Miss Bijoux, Nov 3, 2016
    #4
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

    Why Phantom Breaker is not available on Xbox Live Marketplace in Mexico?

    Hey there -

    We don't have any information regarding the game's availability in your region. Not all games are available in all regions. For further information, you'll want to reach out to the game's publisher >>5pb<<
    directly.

    Thanks for understanding. :)
  6. Darker Reaper Win User

    Region Lock Is Getting Annoying.

    Phantom Breaker and a couple other marketplace items have been available to other regions before but I'm guessing Phantom Breaker was a mistake.
  7. CrazyMvM94 Win User

    How to get Japanese gamer pics?

    What about the fact that gamerpics from a Japan-Only game got into the USA marketplace and not Canadian one? Ex: Phantom Breaker. -.-
  8. Dragonball Z Win User

    Phantom Breaker picture packs not showing up

    Hello Catogenic, I got some bad new for you. The Phantom Breaker gamer pics are restricted to be purchased by Japanese Xbox live accounts only.
  9. Mister Mascot Win User

    Backward Compatibility -- Known Experience Concerns

    The Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds: (2/23/2017) Users will receive a prompt to download a game update for Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds on Xbox One, but will not be able to accept it issue has been resolved and is now removed from the sticky.

    Updated 2/27/17
Thema:

Why Phantom Breaker is not available on Xbox Live Marketplace in Mexico?

Loading...
  1. Why Phantom Breaker is not available on Xbox Live Marketplace in Mexico? - Similar Threads - Why Phantom Breaker

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  10. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...