why pay for free stuff

Discus and support why pay for free stuff in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; why does microsoft don't let us play free stuff without gold. For Example, ROBLOX. It's a free to play application, BUT WE'LL HAVE TO PAY LIKE $6.00... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by pierson143, Jan 21, 2018.

1. pierson143
    pierson143 Guest

why pay for free stuff

why does microsoft don't let us play free stuff without gold. For Example, ROBLOX. It's a free to play application, BUT WE'LL HAVE TO PAY LIKE $6.00 (GOLD) TO PLAY, and on a free trial, YOU STILL HAVE TO PAY MONEY! MICROSOFT IS GREEDY FOR MONEY!

:)

pierson143, Jan 21, 2018
  2. twaig1690
    twaig1690 Guest
    Microsoft are forcing us to use a credit card to download free game trailers

I don't use pay pal I don't see why I have to have a credit card on my account to download FREE stuff FREE is FREE there is no reason why I should have a credit card or pay pal on my account after all the stuff I want to download is FREE. Maybe MS should
    look up the word FREE in a dictornary

twaig1690, Jan 21, 2018
  3. DevilFox NyC
    DevilFox NyC Guest
    The first 1-2 map packs should be FREE as a consolation

its scary how many kids come on theses forums and beg for free stuff, there is cod elite why would you even think they would give anything free. stop crying about paying for dlc you dont deserve anything free if you didnt pay for elite period.

DevilFox NyC, Jan 21, 2018
  4. HAZMAT RADIO
    HAZMAT RADIO Guest

why pay for free stuff

Xbox Live Gold is a service. It used to be required to use Netflix and Hulu back in the day. They have since removed that requirement.

I don't believe they're going to do that for Xbox Online game play.

The Xbox Live Gold service gives you 4 games a month (Games with Gold). You also get discounts on games, sometimes up to 75% off (Deals with Gold).

You're able to used the Live Chat with Xbox Live Gold. Plus there a numerous free to play games on the Xbox console as well.

At $60 a year, that's $5 a month, or 16 cents a day.

Or if you find a 12 month pre-paid subscription on special for $39, that's 3.25 a month, or 11 cents a day.

HAZMAT RADIO, Jan 22, 2018
  5. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

why pay for free stuff

Xbox Live Gold is a service. It used to be required to use Netflix and Hulu back in the day. They have since removed that requirement.

I don't believe they're going to do that for Xbox Online game play.

The Xbox Live Gold service gives you 4 games a month (Games with Gold). You also get discounts on games, sometimes up to 75% off (Deals with Gold).

You're able to used the Live Chat with Xbox Live Gold. Plus there a numerous free to play games on the Xbox console as well.

At $60 a year, that's $5 a month, or 16 cents a day.

Or if you find a 12 month pre-paid subscription on special for $39, that's 3.25 a month, or 11 cents a day.
  6. voteDC Win User

Paying for free stuff?

[quote user="Undeadfire Zero"]

PC gaming can be expensive to keep up with while the consoles provide a cheaper access to doing it. Keyboard/Mouse control can be difficult. There is a good reason to say that. X360 wasn't built just for Netflix and such. I don't understand why people
    whine about it and PC is your easy answer for movie streaming or the PS3.

[/quote]The graphics card in my PC is five years old, a Geforce 8600GTS, the same age as the 360 and I was happily playing the Battlefield 3 beta. PC gaming is not as expensive as people think. True you are always going to have the PC enthusiasts who have
    to get the latest and greatest kit but it really isn't needed.

Keyboard and mouse isn't an issue with games on PC increasingly supporting the use of a controller. Though I don't see how using a keyboard and mouse is any more difficult than using that controller.

The PC wasn't just built for Netflix either. People 'whine on' about it because they wonder why Microsoft lock it, and Netflix allow it to be, behind another tier of subscription.
  7. benseac Win User

Paying for free stuff?

Personally, I'm of the mind that MS should give the Silvers some kind of bonus. Perhaps give them the option of 1) free online play, 2) gold-free access to Netflix or 3) gold-free access to Hulu Plus. While I understand why they have things requiring a
    gold membership, I think it'd be a good way to develop better relationships with their customers. If a player wants access to more than the one service they initially chose, they'd have to go gold.

As has already been said, as it is, there is no reason whatsoever to get gold if you're only going to use the 360 for Netfilx or Hulu Plus. A Roku box costs around $60 or so (depending on the model) and has apps for Netflix, Hulu Plus, Amazon VOD, Crackle,
    Epic and much more. I have one in my bedroom and it's a pretty spiffy little box.
  8. ReverendGiant80 Win User

Paying for free stuff?

i agree ! FREE yea i guess noone else remembers the definishen?
  9. Eggnogga Win User

Paying for free stuff?

Beta, 1) He is a silver. 2) Please don't rehash that same crap we had in the other thread. We've already debunked that one.
Thema:

why pay for free stuff

1. why pay for free stuff - Similar Threads - why pay free

2. Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month: I've paid twice for this month my subscription didn't expire, and I still can't connect online. It tells me contact support, I have been doing this for seven days...
  3. Why can I not pay for Xbox Dev Mode?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can I not pay for Xbox Dev Mode?: I have tried to pay for an Xbox Dev Mode account yesterday and it wouldn’t work. It said that the payment for £14.40 had been declined. I knew that I had enough in my account to play for it and I...
  4. Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?: I changed the password to my Microsoft account, and signed into minecraft. After signing in I wanted to recreate my character. But I lost all my accessories and need to pay for it again. But if I...
  5. Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month: Why have I been charged for microsoft 14 day trial when I pay for the game pass every month. 12.99 has came out of my account not happy d1b64e8e-02c3-41d0-9821-bc5430d50b64
  6. why as a paying customer can i not post on a games forums because of home share?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why as a paying customer can i not post on a games forums because of home share?: I home share with my nephew and together we bought Diablo 4 on his account so the blizzard forums wont let me post because I don't "own" the game. Since Microsoft just bought ABK I'm not surprised...
  7. Why wont my game go online have just brought new xbox series x I already pay monthly for online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my game go online have just brought new xbox series x I already pay monthly for online: Why wont my xbox go online wants me to buy subscription I already pay for it I have just set up new xbox series x ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility / Other***...
  8. Why does xbox require a gold subscription to pay for a game I already paid for? But the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does xbox require a gold subscription to pay for a game I already paid for? But the...: I wanted to play rainbow six siege but it said I need to pay for gold. I don’t think this makes sense to make people pay more money to play online games that they are already paying for but the...
  9. Why is it making me pay for the java version of minecraft if I have bedrock?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it making me pay for the java version of minecraft if I have bedrock?: I have had bedrock for years and I can still play it. It just won't let me get java. It makes me pay for it. It says it should be included with my version. 72b1bd83-5e7c-4b72-ae89-427805de7059
  10. Why me minecraft says that i need to pay? it was free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why me minecraft says that i need to pay? it was free: So i found me old pc and it needed alot of updates and i found me minecraft i updated it and downloaded the launcher beacuse it needed it said and i dowloaded it and said PAY money but... it was...