Why os MIcrosoft Sudoku being so laggy

Discus and support Why os MIcrosoft Sudoku being so laggy in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have just installed MS Sudoku, and the game feels like its running on 60hz and it just feels very laggy. I have a high-end gaming PC, so my specs is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jakob Sørensen, May 12, 2023.

1. Why os MIcrosoft Sudoku being so laggy

I have just installed MS Sudoku, and the game feels like its running on 60hz and it just feels very laggy.

I have a high-end gaming PC, so my specs is not the issue at all.

Please consider making an option the set the performence up, so its not so annoying to play it.

:)

Jakob Sørensen, May 12, 2023
  2. josejose8a86 Win User

Sudoku game start up freezes on Surface Pro

My Microsoft Sudoku game no longer starts. Have reloaded Microsoft Solitaire collection and at the bottom chosen Microsoft Sudoku game and each time I start it I get initial Microsoft Sudoku starting screen and then it shifts to a blank blue screen and
    freezes.

Multiple downloads have also failed and checked for Microsoft Updates and completed those....

Any suggestions to restore Sudoku? Note other Microsoft Solitaire games work from the collection.
    Hello MittCda, sorry to hear that my friend, in this case what version OS (Windows) runs your Surface Pro

Thanks
  3. AgitativeSword2 Win User

xbox one running slow after resent update?!

That's just the way the One's OS is... Laggy.
  4. EatableFever2 Win User

Why does Microsoft Sudoku not load?

I emailed this to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** as per the Facebook comment. Apologies for the mistype of deagongirl83 rather than dragongirl83.

Hi,

So, there is someone there.

I have posted to Microsoftcasualgames as . See https://community.microsoftcasualgames.com/games/microsoft-sudoku/

And in Windows Feedback, See
    https://aka.ms/AA6vr3d

And in
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/why-does-microsoft-sudoku-not-load/39ece94c-5bda-4d9e-92c2-31702f12ba9e

I don’t do Facebook so cannot post there.

Kayla is deagongirl83 (I think) and has posted to answers.microsoft and to Facebook. I’m tagging along in case it fixes my problem as well.

All my symptoms are in the microsoftcasualgames post and Windows Feedback. Basically Sudoku won’t load. It hangs at the point in the startup sequence when it should slide the large Sudoku square from the top left of to the right.

If I minimize Sudoku at this point Sudoku crashes.
  5. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Why is it so laggy now?

@GhostE7---Maps are fine IMHO, but there will be several DLCs and who knows whats in store? Spawns are very predictable when you play with a team, and quickscopers are a community problem, not a game problem. What state do you live in? You could try playing
    with me and my friends sometimes. 99% guaranteed wins with the occassional buttwhooping, LOL.
  6. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Why is it so laggy now?

^^No dedis. TA will continue to tweek connection stuff throughout the lifespan of this game. Itll get better for others and worse for yet others. Nothing new to COD.
Thema:

Why os MIcrosoft Sudoku being so laggy

1. Why os MIcrosoft Sudoku being so laggy - Similar Threads - Why MIcrosoft Sudoku

2. Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...: I work remote. My team can hear me on Zoom or Skype on my personal desktop. But in Citrix and the cati or whatever that software is that we use to do surveys, one or both of these aren't working...
  3. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  4. Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?: Why was the series s advertised with 512GB when in reality 112 of the 512 is used for god knows what and you don’t get a choice in that. But when you turn on the console and go into storage that’s...
  5. Why in Colombia we don't have Microsoft reward?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why in Colombia we don't have Microsoft reward?: Good afternoon, I hope you are well. I have seen in different official Xbox accounts and the official website with a domain in another country, the prizes they give for having points in boxing...
  6. Why can't Microsoft/Xbox Allow Keyboard and mouse for Xbox Cloud Gaming?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't Microsoft/Xbox Allow Keyboard and mouse for Xbox Cloud Gaming?: I know there are probably a thousand people asking this question but we always get the same answers. "But players who use controllers will have an unfair disadvantage!" Well guess what, the in...
  7. Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account: When I try to sign in to my existing account to my xbox 360 it will not let me sign in I have an account on my xbox one that's lets me sign in fine but it won't let me on my xbox 360...
  8. why can youtube cast to my xbox without my permission and microsoft is aware of the problem

in XBoX on Windows
    why can youtube cast to my xbox without my permission and microsoft is aware of the problem: Sounds like youtube can stream to my xbox and many others around the world and so my question is why hasnt xbox fixed this problem its invasion of ones privacy to an extent im really surprised...
  9. why cant i use microsoft account balance?

in XBoX on Windows
    why cant i use microsoft account balance?: I have a microsoft account balance and when i try to pay the remaining on my debit card it authorises a payment of the full amount rather than using my microsoft account balance. how do i fix this...
  10. Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????: I currently have three different cards that are being charged with fraudulent charges through Microsoft. Can't change my password, can't remove credit cards, and good luck trying to speak to...