Why ore order

Discus and support Why ore order in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I preorder black panther months ago. So imagine how upset I am that because I preordered I can’t watch the movie now but if I would have waited until... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sons of Ra, May 8, 2018.

  1. Sons of Ra
    Sons of Ra Guest

    Why ore order


    I preorder black panther months ago. So imagine how upset I am that because I preordered I can’t watch the movie now but if I would have waited until today I can purchase and watch it now. Really? Microsoft get it together #wontpreorderagain

    :)
     
    Sons of Ra, May 8, 2018
    #1
  2. Skyrim GameJam Shows Off Potential DLC

    I really want to be able to make arrows! cut wood......check, harvest ore....check, turn ore to ignot....check, why can't I make arrow heads why can't wood be made into shafts for arrows!?!?! arg
     
    Darth Laridum, May 8, 2018
    #2
  3. How to smith or obtain Daedric armor?

    [quote user="DDW2009"]

    I can't find any ore to mine in order to make daedric armor, has anyone come across daedric armor? If so what level do you have to be to obtain?

    [/quote]

    Good places to find ebony ore.

    Gloombound Mine which is southeast of Windhelm,and there's another mind which has a few ebony ore veins/.

    Redbelly Mine-Which is north of Riften,pretty close to Shor's Stone.
     
    Fire mar bill, May 8, 2018
    #3
  4. Darth Laridum Win User

    Skyrim GameJam Shows Off Potential DLC

    I really want to be able to make arrows! cut wood......check, harvest ore....check, turn ore to ignot....check, why can't I make arrow heads why can't wood be made into shafts for arrows!?!?! arg
  5. kev edin Win User

    Series 2 Elite Controllers in other Countries?

    It only popped up on my xbox saying I could ore order it yesterday 16th October. I 👍
  6. Fire mar bill Win User

    How to smith or obtain Daedric armor?

    [quote user="DDW2009"]

    I can't find any ore to mine in order to make daedric armor, has anyone come across daedric armor? If so what level do you have to be to obtain?

    [/quote]

    Good places to find ebony ore.

    Gloombound Mine which is southeast of Windhelm,and there's another mind which has a few ebony ore veins/.

    Redbelly Mine-Which is north of Riften,pretty close to Shor's Stone.
  7. JoneCena90 Win User

    Problem with Xbox Live Gold Acc

    no don´t help i don´t know why. it means the id ore key is invalid
  8. SNlPER l Win User

    Xbox one sold out

    All my friends and colleagues pre ordered months ago but I didn't. I ordered mine from Microsoft on release day and got next day delivery lol. Some of my friends with ore orders still not got theirs. Pre order = scam
Thema:

Why ore order

Loading...
  1. Why ore order - Similar Threads - Why ore order

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  10. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...