Why on Naruto to boruto shinobi striker does the game crash when i try to play online?

Discus and support Why on Naruto to boruto shinobi striker does the game crash when i try to play online? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For some reason when i try to play online the game crashes. Ive tried many times but it keeps crashing. I even tried restarting my xbox but it didn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Brandon Buberstein, Feb 5, 2023.

1. Why on Naruto to boruto shinobi striker does the game crash when i try to play online?

For some reason when i try to play online the game crashes. Ive tried many times but it keeps crashing. I even tried restarting my xbox but it didn't work.

:)

Brandon Buberstein, Feb 5, 2023
  2. MarPM Win User

juego reembolsado aparece activo y no me permite jugar -[Translation - Refunded game appears active and does not allow me to play]

Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker
  3. Smwutches Win User
  4. bestbuy95 Win User

Favorite Game

my current favorite Xbox game is Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker
  5. _Isuzu_ Win User

Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker

6. XBF - Dom Win User

Naruto to Boruto:shinobi striker

Hello giogugu22,

Thank you for reaching out to us about your issue.

To Kathy A.'s point, we can confirm that Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker is not available in the Xbox catalog for PC. Here on the forums, our job is to help resolve issues related to Xbox products and services. An issue like this is best handled by the developer, the publisher or the store where you've purchased the game from.

If you've purchased the game through Steam, we recommend reaching out to Steam support or Bandai Namco support if you've purchased it from a different store. Below you fill find suggested links to visit regarding your issue.

Steam Support: Steam Support - NARUTO TO BORUTO: SHINOBI STRIKER (steampowered.com)

Bandai Namco support: Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Strikers – BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc

(Note: We are not affiliated with these support channels. These are suggestions for you to find the best support and your experience or results may vary)

We wish you the best of luck while trying to find a solution and we hope that this was able to help you!

Thank you,

Thema:

Why on Naruto to boruto shinobi striker does the game crash when i try to play online?

1. Why on Naruto to boruto shinobi striker does the game crash when i try to play online? - Similar Threads - Why Naruto boruto

2. Why is my invite To game greyed out?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is my invite To game greyed out?: When I want to invite someone to my game in the game bar the invite to game button is greyed out and I can’t invite taken to my game I am playing on windows 11 by the way Oh and also I can’t see...
  3. Why is my Xbox Series X lagging?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X lagging?: My Xbox is brand new, yet it lags terribly when I play online games, like Fortnite for example. I recently just switched over from my Nintendo Switch to the Xbox, expecting that performance would...
  4. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .: Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split...
  5. Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an...: Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an actual DVD please help i really want to plyto play y, e5f5ca56-d564-47d1-aa93-b40ef50b43d7
  6. Why are my specific dead zone settings on my elite series 2 not registering in game it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are my specific dead zone settings on my elite series 2 not registering in game it’s...: It’s acting as if it isn’t recognizing my specific settings which is weird because sometimes it does and other times it doesn’t and it just started happening after I synced it to a series x...
  7. Why there is no pro version of xbox series xs coming ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why there is no pro version of xbox series xs coming ?: Is it true that there is no xbox pro coming this year while ps5 getting a pro version? 743a9054-79cc-415a-9920-f13b042d94e3
  8. Why can Xbox hear me but not deliver of play back my messages to others?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can Xbox hear me but not deliver of play back my messages to others?: At first I had the connect as a communal microphone on the Xbox One. Recently I changed to a 3.5 mm communal mic the plugs into a splitter which splits chat and headphone sound separately and...
  9. Why wont my Xbox S update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my Xbox S update.: Getting error code 0x80070070 0x00000000 0x90130005 and its not listed. Xbox S, trying to update console. 184aafa9-e132-49ed-a625-abbbef31bdfc
  10. Why won't my xbox work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox work?: Dear xbox community through out the past months my console has been acting up sometimes the console would turn on but would didnt connect to my monitor. other times it would stay on the green boot...