Why on earth would anybody buy the rechargeable battery when it fails right after the...

Discus and support Why on earth would anybody buy the rechargeable battery when it fails right after the... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; PSA: do not buy their **** battery. Plenty of posts on here already it seems and here's another. Don't waste your money. Buy 3rd party from amazon or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by urulookw, Feb 3, 2023.

  1. urulookw
    urulookw Guest

    Why on earth would anybody buy the rechargeable battery when it fails right after the...


    PSA: do not buy their **** battery. Plenty of posts on here already it seems and here's another. Don't waste your money. Buy 3rd party from amazon or any where else, at least then you arent getting completely ripped off.

    :)
     
    urulookw, Feb 3, 2023
    #1
  2. Georges C. Win User

    Why on earth would anybody buy the rechargeable battery when it fails right after the laughable 90 day warranty ends?

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is welcome to the community.

    Hello Urulookw. are you referring to Microsoft's play & charge kit or some kind of rechargeable batteries?

    If it's the Microsoft kit, do as mentioned above, if it's under warranty, send it to Microsoft.
  3. Tezzerrific Win User

    Why on earth would anybody buy the rechargeable battery when it fails right after the laughable 90 day warranty ends?

    weird, i have the plug and play charge kit and its still going strong 2 years later.

    let me guess you are in the US where you only get a 90 day warranty, they really need to change that policy in the US.
  4. ZombieCartmanYT Win User

    Xbox One Play and Charge Kit

    with rechargeable batteries it is important to condition them. You should always run a rechargeable battery totally dead when you first get it and then fully charge it right after. A lot of people assume a rechargeable battery is dead from the factory
    and then charge it immediately out of the box. This will absolutely kill the life cycle of a battery. From the sounds of it i'd say you need to start over with yours.
  5. NewBlacksmurf Win User

    Plugging in headset makes controller turn off...

    what type of batteries or rechargeable batteries are you all using?

    All AA batteries do not hold the same charges, so if they aren't Alkaline batteries that is why it cuts off.

    Some batteries are used and designed for remote controls and these do not hold enough juice to keep the controller on if you add something like a headset in.

    see here: en.wikipedia.org/.../AA_battery

    ***You would not rather have the rechargeable batteries included, because its cheaper to replace or use existing rechargeable batteries for multiple devices rather than buy an entirely new controller when the battery goes out or needs to be replaced. The
    PS4 battery life is a nightmare and nothing else is on it "yet"
  6. ElectroFlying Win User

    Xbox One controller randomly disconnecting :(

    I now use only recharagabe batteries in all my 360/one controllers and I never use instant on mode. My energizer, duracell and rayovac rechargables all fit just as snug as normal batteries.

    One thing that did catch my attention is that the last time the controller failed to connect was right after the July 29th console update. But a manual restart, just as when the console fails to connect to my wifi, does the trick everytime. Knock on wood!
Thema:

Why on earth would anybody buy the rechargeable battery when it fails right after the...

Loading...
  1. Why on earth would anybody buy the rechargeable battery when it fails right after the... - Similar Threads - Why earth anybody

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  10. Why on Earth is my Xbox One S taking so long to do anything and freezing every few seconds?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why on Earth is my Xbox One S taking so long to do anything and freezing every few seconds?: A few days ago, my console was working just fine. Now all of a sudden it takes eons to do literally anything including booting up, and it keeps hanging on menus all the time. Is there a fix to all...