Why official clubs "Watch" tab now only shows captures from clubs in general and not from...
Discus and support Why official clubs "Watch" tab now only shows captures from clubs in general and not from... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; This completely destroyed an already broken feature, since this tab didn't work at all for some official clubs. Now it's totally useless, since it... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/viniciusrsouza, Jul 4, 2020.
Thema:
Why official clubs "Watch" tab now only shows captures from clubs in general and not from...
Loading...
-
Why official clubs "Watch" tab now only shows captures from clubs in general and not from... - Similar Threads - Why official clubs
-
Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...
in XboX InsidersHey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments] -
Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?
in XboX InsidersWhy am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments] -
Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?
in XboX InsidersWhy is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only... -
Why is Romania still not an official Xbox console region in 2026?
in XboX InsidersWhy is Romania still not an official Xbox console region in 2026?: I'm a Romanian Xbox player and I honestly don't understand why Romania still has no official Xbox console support in 2026. We have PC Game Pass, but no official Xbox console region. Romanian... -
Why can't I see any game captures/clips under official clubs?
in XBoX Rewards & SocialWhy can't I see any game captures/clips under official clubs?: I am most of the time not able to see anyone else's game captures/clips under ANY of the official clubs (etc, NBA 2k25, Tekken 8 official clubs). It keeps showing the message "There are no... -
Why wont microsoft flight sim work on xbox series s? I think they officially broke it
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy wont microsoft flight sim work on xbox series s? I think they officially broke it: I am on a xbox series s and trying to play microsoft flight sim and every time I tried to fly it says that I am currently offline and need to download the offline files which I do have downloaded... -
Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive
in XboX InsidersWhy doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments] -
Why can’t I join unofficial or official servers on ark ascended?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy can’t I join unofficial or official servers on ark ascended?: I have bought ark ascended on my Xbox and I have also bought a nitrado server, whenever I try to join any server on ark ascended the mods download fine but then my screen just stays on “joining... -
why are my ark official and unofficial servers not showing up even though I kn ow their up
in XBoX Games and Appswhy are my ark official and unofficial servers not showing up even though I kn ow their up: the player dedicated and non dedicated severs show up but unofficial and official just refuse to show up even though it doesn't say "no sessions found" the screen is blank and servers are not...