Why Oblivion and Fallout New Vegas DLCs are not avaliable in Brazil?

Discus and support Why Oblivion and Fallout New Vegas DLCs are not avaliable in Brazil? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It's odd, I just want to play this amazing games in its full glory but I can't. I have a Series S, and even if I buy the fisical copies (Fallout New... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by João Felipe100, Apr 13, 2023.

1. Why Oblivion and Fallout New Vegas DLCs are not avaliable in Brazil?

It's odd, I just want to play this amazing games in its full glory but I can't.

I have a Series S, and even if I buy the fisical copies (Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition and Oblivion Game of the Year Edition) I still can't play it. That's a common issue in the Xbox fanbase in Brazil, I hope Microsoft can fix this simple question.

:)

João Felipe100, Apr 13, 2023
  2. Vasarta Win User

Backward compatibility

Elder Scrolls Oblivion

Fallout

Fallout New Vegas
  3. ArchlordVampiro Win User

Insperation needed guys :|

LOL Yes the flashdrive is a graveyard for Oblivion, Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas and Skyrim.
  4. XsobervisionX Win User

Your Accomplishments This Generation

Got all acheivment points in the original Gears of war including seriously. Also 100% completed all Bethesda games including DLC. Fallout 3, Fallout new Vegas, Elder scrolls oblivion, elder scrolls skyrim.
  5. Dexter010 Win User

good rpg recommendations?

Fallout 3 (game of the year edition)

Fallout: New Vegas

Oblivion

Mass Effect 1 & 2
  6. Dexter010 Win User

help on games

Fallout: New Vegas

Fallout 3 (Game of the Year edition)

Oblivion

Dragon Age

Dragon Age 2
Thema:

Why Oblivion and Fallout New Vegas DLCs are not avaliable in Brazil?

1. Why Oblivion and Fallout New Vegas DLCs are not avaliable in Brazil? - Similar Threads - Why Oblivion Fallout

2. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  3. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  4. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  5. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  6. Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!: I hooked up my 360 so i can play while my xbox one is being used and i have a few games that are not compatible on the new gens but its taking sooo long to download anything and its downloading at...
  7. Why is my mic only working on one account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my mic only working on one account?: I have my controller, it is signed in to my second account. On my second account, it says I have a mic (in party chat there is no error sign) However, when I talk, nothing happens. If I log in to...
  8. Why is my xbox seris x doing this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox seris x doing this: I was just playing a a game and i decided that i would play a disc game so i insert it and then it doesn't work so i tried a different disc then it didn't work so i restarted it and then it works...
  9. Why wont my oblivion add ons work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont my oblivion add ons work?: I still have the disc that the goty content came on and have played it on my xbox one, and can see that its still installed, but it isnt working. Shivering isles and knights of the nine arent...
  10. Where is my oblivion dlc, why was I charged twice for it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is my oblivion dlc, why was I charged twice for it.: Bought oblivion and all the dlc. Dlc is not in purchase history. I was charged for it twice on my credit card. Dlc won't show up at all I paid twice for something I can't play. Please help. I...