Why Not Make Home Gold Program Retroactive to 360?

Discus and support Why Not Make Home Gold Program Retroactive to 360? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why not? Me and the GF picked up Fuse to play split screen and online because there aren't any split screen co-op on Xbox One yet. Obviously it wont... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tonydeadx, Jan 3, 2014.

1. tonydeadx
    tonydeadx Guest

Why not? Me and the GF picked up Fuse to play split screen and online because there aren't any split screen co-op on Xbox One yet. Obviously it wont let us play together because she doesn't have gold, and why would she because she wont need it on One.
    Why not make Home Gold retroactive.

:)

tonydeadx, Jan 3, 2014
  2. Xbox rewards first purchase

It only counts if you are a new user now, sign up to the rewards and make your first purchase now, its not a retroactive program, so anything you did years ago wont qualify

Cokney Charmer, Jan 3, 2014
  3. iGrimzyi
    iGrimzyi Guest
    Preview Program Registration Problems

Some reasons why you cant be in the program is because of not having gold , not an active member , or probably not having your account for My Home Xbox.

iGrimzyi, Jan 3, 2014
  4. Sean2383
    Sean2383 Guest

Hey Tony,

Thanks for taking the time to post this - honestly I'm hoping they will. The move away from the family pack has affected a lot of people.

That being said, the home gold system was a selling/marketing point for the xbox one - because of that it may not come across.

-

Your post may well get more attention (from other users and hopefully Microsoft) over on the feedback forums rather than the support forums. You can find them at

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

Hopefully something appears soon - or there is a good split screen co-op (lego avengers?) for the xbox one!

Sean2383, Jan 3, 2014
  5. Sean2383 Win User

Hey Tony,

Thanks for taking the time to post this - honestly I'm hoping they will. The move away from the family pack has affected a lot of people.

That being said, the home gold system was a selling/marketing point for the xbox one - because of that it may not come across.

-

Your post may well get more attention (from other users and hopefully Microsoft) over on the feedback forums rather than the support forums. You can find them at

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

Hopefully something appears soon - or there is a good split screen co-op (lego avengers?) for the xbox one!
  6. ngocphi Win User

Games with gold problem.

If you used a trial codes that would be why

Trial codes do not make you gold or access to games with gold

It only gives temporary multiplayer access

If you are on a home gold console and trying to download a 360 game with gold

Two things

First only the master account on a home gold console can get games with gold on the website including 360 games

As home gold only covers the console not 360
  7. Cokney Charmer Win User

Xbox rewards first purchase

It only counts if you are a new user now, sign up to the rewards and make your first purchase now, its not a retroactive program, so anything you did years ago wont qualify
  8. ngocphi Win User

Unable to download games with gold Forza Horizon

From the sounds of it you are a child account I'm guessing ?

That would be why

Xbox one parental settings do not work on xbox 360 markrtplace to make the purchase you must use a parental account with gold not home gold or buy it on your profile with an xbox 360
  9. ngocphi Win User

Got charged for AC-III GWG

do you have gold membership on your account or home gold

If home gold that would be why

You need to have an actual membership for 360 games with gold

Home gold only works with Xbox one

If 48hour trial then no that's not gold
Thema:

1. Why Not Make Home Gold Program Retroactive to 360? - Similar Threads - Why Home Gold

2. Why does pressing the Xbox home button switch TV input?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does pressing the Xbox home button switch TV input?: So I am having issues with my Xbox Series X and it switching from the HDMI 4 input to HDMI 3 input whenever I press the Xbox home button. I have the Sony A95K, which is connected to a Denon...
  3. why as a paying customer can i not post on a games forums because of home share?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why as a paying customer can i not post on a games forums because of home share?: I home share with my nephew and together we bought Diablo 4 on his account so the blizzard forums wont let me post because I don't "own" the game. Since Microsoft just bought ABK I'm not surprised...
  4. Why is my xbox one s keeps going to the home screen when I play grand theft auto 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox one s keeps going to the home screen when I play grand theft auto 5: Everytime I play grand theft auto 5 it keeps going to the home screen 0954a890-d404-4d94-9eb1-b31c4b473abc
  5. Why does my Xbox remove my home Xbox from my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my Xbox remove my home Xbox from my account?: Okay so I don't know why this keeps happening but why my home Xbox stops sharing after my game pass ends? I was game sharing with my girlfriend and we both have separate Xbox's and every time I...
  6. Why is GamePass not sharing through my home xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is GamePass not sharing through my home xbox: I recently swapped my home xbox so my brother can play, and for some reason gamepass ultimate isnt being shared through it, other aspects of my home xbox are working but not sharing gamepass...
  7. why as a paying customer can i not post of a games forums because of home share?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why as a paying customer can i not post of a games forums because of home share?: I home share with my nephew and together we bought Diablo 4 on his account so the blizzard forums wont let me post because I don't "own" the game. Since Microsoft just bought ABK I'm not surprised...
  8. Why do I keep getting kicked out from GTA back to my Home Screen whenever I start a setup?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I keep getting kicked out from GTA back to my Home Screen whenever I start a setup?: I never get kicked from GTA but whenever I start a setup it kicks me back to my Home Screen of my Xbox. 8a14ea60-e3dc-4eb2-ac6a-e38c41c13cc6
  9. Why can’t the ability to buy content. Without a designated home Xbox console, you can't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t the ability to buy content. Without a designated home Xbox console, you can't...: I was recently banned in my main Xbox account were I have all my games so when I try and play a game that cost money that I bought digitally it doesn’t let me play because the owner need to sign...
  10. Question for my console Xbox Series X- Halo Edition: Anyone know why home dashboard is...

in XboX Insiders
    Question for my console Xbox Series X- Halo Edition: Anyone know why home dashboard is...: I was using my Xbox Series X console last night and all of the sudden the console got stuck in black screen. When I went to Xbox home dashboard to eject the disc with the controller and it won't...