Why Not Make Home Gold Program Retroactive to 360?

Discus and support Why Not Make Home Gold Program Retroactive to 360? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why not? Me and the GF picked up Fuse to play split screen and online because there aren't any split screen co-op on Xbox One yet. Obviously it wont... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tonydeadx, Jan 3, 2014.

1. tonydeadx
    tonydeadx Guest

Why not? Me and the GF picked up Fuse to play split screen and online because there aren't any split screen co-op on Xbox One yet. Obviously it wont let us play together because she doesn't have gold, and why would she because she wont need it on One.
    Why not make Home Gold retroactive.

:)

tonydeadx, Jan 3, 2014
  2. Xbox rewards first purchase

It only counts if you are a new user now, sign up to the rewards and make your first purchase now, its not a retroactive program, so anything you did years ago wont qualify

Cokney Charmer, Jan 3, 2014
  3. iGrimzyi
    iGrimzyi Guest
    Preview Program Registration Problems

Some reasons why you cant be in the program is because of not having gold , not an active member , or probably not having your account for My Home Xbox.

iGrimzyi, Jan 3, 2014
  4. Sean2383
    Sean2383 Guest

Hey Tony,

Thanks for taking the time to post this - honestly I'm hoping they will. The move away from the family pack has affected a lot of people.

That being said, the home gold system was a selling/marketing point for the xbox one - because of that it may not come across.

-

Your post may well get more attention (from other users and hopefully Microsoft) over on the feedback forums rather than the support forums. You can find them at

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

Hopefully something appears soon - or there is a good split screen co-op (lego avengers?) for the xbox one!

Sean2383, Jan 3, 2014
  5. Sean2383 Win User

Hey Tony,

Thanks for taking the time to post this - honestly I'm hoping they will. The move away from the family pack has affected a lot of people.

That being said, the home gold system was a selling/marketing point for the xbox one - because of that it may not come across.

-

Your post may well get more attention (from other users and hopefully Microsoft) over on the feedback forums rather than the support forums. You can find them at

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

Hopefully something appears soon - or there is a good split screen co-op (lego avengers?) for the xbox one!
  6. Cokney Charmer Win User

Xbox rewards first purchase

It only counts if you are a new user now, sign up to the rewards and make your first purchase now, its not a retroactive program, so anything you did years ago wont qualify
  7. iGrimzyi Win User

Preview Program Registration Problems

Some reasons why you cant be in the program is because of not having gold , not an active member , or probably not having your account for My Home Xbox.
  8. ngocphi Win User

GAMES with GOLD - Mirror's Edge is not free to me

That's because you arent gold

Are you in. A home gold console.or is the gold membership on your profile if it is home gold that would be why you can't make Web purchases with home gold only the person with actual gokd.csn

Home gold only applies to xbox one

If it's on your console.you need to turn of your console completely and reboot it

Or wait a couple.hours for.thr coder to.apply
  9. XBLRewards3 Win User

Warframe promotion

Hi Furedo Krueger. Unfortunately, since Canada is no longer a part of the Rewards program, we are unable to assist you or retroactively award to your account. Sorry for the news.
Thema:

1. Why Not Make Home Gold Program Retroactive to 360? - Similar Threads - Why Home Gold

2. Why everytime i turn on my xbox series x the Home Screen freezes?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why everytime i turn on my xbox series x the Home Screen freezes?: Everytime I unplugged the cord for 5 minutes and plug it back in it still doesn’t work f8d1fe66-ffda-471d-839b-4e9abc0d5159
  3. why does my brand new Xbox series s randomly go black. When on the home screen or in games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my brand new Xbox series s randomly go black. When on the home screen or in games...: I just got a new Xbox series s today and randomly it will just go blank, I can still hear, and when I press buttons it does stuff, but it is completely blank for about 2 seconds then comes back...
  4. Transparent Tiles on Xbox Home - Why take it away?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transparent Tiles on Xbox Home - Why take it away?: When is the option to have transparent tiles coming back? I had my Xbox Home personalized to my liking for the longest time a couple years ago, and now I've had enough. I have gotten sick and...
  5. WHy cant I file share on my home computers

in XBoX on Consoles
    WHy cant I file share on my home computers: I have two computers one, a desktop, I use for flightsim and CAD. the laptop I use for day-to-day Office and Mail. I run Xplane and recently I downloaded a navigation program which needs to run...
  6. Why does remote play only work at home?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does remote play only work at home?: When I do remote play on my laptop at home it works just fine, but when I take my console back to college and try to remote play on my laptop it doesn’t work all of a sudden....
  7. Why won’t my modern warfare game launch from the Home Screen? It says it needs an update...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my modern warfare game launch from the Home Screen? It says it needs an update...: my modern warfare 2 game will not update or launch from the Home Screen. I tried to un install the game and now it won’t let me re install the game. bff5d37c-3457-404d-a0f3-5b3132117eaa
  8. Why does power rangers battle for the grid keep freezing or just kicks me back to my home...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does power rangers battle for the grid keep freezing or just kicks me back to my home...: I just purchased power rangers battle for the grid and every time I go into a match both online and in arcade the game freezes or kicks me back to the home screen on my xbox S...
  9. Why does my XSX disconnect from Wifi (and crash to Home) when watching captures?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my XSX disconnect from Wifi (and crash to Home) when watching captures?: I record a fair amount of 45 secongd to 1 minute long game captures while playing games such as Rocket League or Apex Legends. While viewing my captures, at some point my Xbox Series X will...
  10. Why did an offer for a free xbox live gold trial appear on my xbox home screen when it's an ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why did an offer for a free xbox live gold trial appear on my xbox home screen when it's an ...: Why did an offer for a free xbox live gold trial appear on my xbox home screen when it's an offer I can't redeem? bb55cd32-c043-457f-861c-08eb48e9ce4e