Why not let people know that someone you have reported got banned?

Discus and support Why not let people know that someone you have reported got banned? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I lose a little bit more faith in the reporting system every time I make one. Mainly because I have no way of knowing that someone actually got banned... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Soveless, Sep 17, 2021.

1. Soveless
    Soveless Guest

I lose a little bit more faith in the reporting system every time I make one. Mainly because I have no way of knowing that someone actually got banned and the report isn't just Ignored. I understand that you cant share user information, however why wouldn't you be able to say something along the lines of "Someone you have reported was banned for violating TOS." No information shared, and no ones privacy violated. It also allows for people to see positive confirmation that maybe they actually can do something against people who are cheating or hacking. If a similar question has been asked before, I apologize in advance.

:)

Soveless, Sep 17, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

They do occasionally send a a thank you message and that they took action, but they don't send it on everything.
  3. Nursemorph Win User

I think of it along the same lines as when a crime is reported to the Police... even as the victim, they can't (far as I know, though it could vary from country to country of course) tell you the progress of the investigation, nor any action taken (though if it ended up in court you'd know obviously)
  4. Farscape247 Win User

because people will use it as a trophy and gloat (which then brings them down to the same level as the person that got banned).
  5. elizabethbryant2 Win User

I had reported

Thats not true because my husband got someone ban before and he got a message back letting him know that they took action on that report
  6. ShadowXxEnigma Win User

How do I appeal a wrongfully communication suspension due to revenge?

I don't believe you guys perform investigations into why someone reported someone especially in the case of reporting messages I have reported someone for being rude in messages and I got a message saying someone I have reported had been banned well if you
    guys investigate then wouldn't you communicate with the person who reported and the person who got reported instead of just doing oh hey look there's some curse words here's a comm ban it's awfully immature tbh besides you have to be 18+ or have parental
    consent to even create a x box live account so why so strictly enforce a no profanity agenda in messages Skype or any form of communication people are just childish sometimes and report for no reason then the person who is reported has to suffer for the childish
    actions of others your babyfying x box live
Thema:

1. Why not let people know that someone you have reported got banned? - Similar Threads - Why let someone

2. Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.: I'm not able to talk to my friends in a party chat while I'm on computer It pops up a message that states this "Background apps permissions for Xbox are turned off. Other may not be able to hear...
  3. Why won’t my Xbox app let me join or create a party anymore?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why won’t my Xbox app let me join or create a party anymore?: So I’ve only recently been having issues with the Xbox app where I cannot join or create a party every time I try it just removes me almost instantly even if it’s my own. Never had this problem...
  4. Why won’t my Xbox let me add an account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox let me add an account?: I recently had to factory reset my Xbox. After doing so I had to start from scratch and add an account to play on. Whenever I select the “add new” account option it sits on this grey loading...
  5. Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account: When I try to sign in to my existing account to my xbox 360 it will not let me sign in I have an account on my xbox one that's lets me sign in fine but it won't let me on my xbox 360...
  6. Why is my Microsoft rewards not letting me get my Robux? I didn't do anything wrong and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my Microsoft rewards not letting me get my Robux? I didn't do anything wrong and I...: [img] Please let me get my Robux, I didn't do anything, please fix. eb553cbc-8adf-4073-820b-7f3b3db70b6d
  7. Why is my gamedrive ssd not letting me play games on my series x

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my gamedrive ssd not letting me play games on my series x: I bought a game drive ssd as someone told me I could just install games in it and still be able to play but now that I install a game and I try to play it, it tells me that I need to transfer it...
  8. Why won’t it let me switch ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t it let me switch ?: It’s a whole new year and the exact same day it says I can switch again but it don’t work. It keep saying you already switched 5 times this yr , you’ll be able to switch it again on 1/24/2024....
  9. Why won’t it let me connect my Xbox to epic game account keeps saying it’s already...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won’t it let me connect my Xbox to epic game account keeps saying it’s already...: Keeps saying my Xbox network account is already connected to another epic game account and idk how or what account that is like to get my account fixed right so I can play games...
  10. Why doesn’t it let me unblock someone on Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why doesn’t it let me unblock someone on Xbox?: I blocked my mate, when I go to unblock him it lets me but then I click back on his name and it says unblock. and when I unblock him and join his party it says I’ve muted him and doesn’t let me...