why no more upcoming Xbox live arcade games for XBOX Series console

Discus and support why no more upcoming Xbox live arcade games for XBOX Series console in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello xbox i'm asking why are no more upcoming XBOX Live Arcade games foShould Xbox Series X|S Revive the Xbox Live Arcade? | TheXboxHubr 2023 [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jameel Perkins, Mar 9, 2023.

1. why no more upcoming Xbox live arcade games for XBOX Series console

Jameel Perkins, Mar 9, 2023
  2. Templar648 Win User

Who cares about backwards compatibility!

My arcade games does. Arcade games are always nice to go back to regardless of the upcoming games. It's just going to be more of a hassle keeping my Xbox 360 just to play arcade games. So much for having the only xbox in the living room. Xbox Two.
  3. MoeZArts Win User

Juegos para la nueva Xbox [Games for the new Xbox]

There are a lot of new games that will be released before, during and after the release of the Xbox Series X. Including but not limited to, Halo, Assassin's Creed Valhalla, Cyberpunk 2077 and many more. I'd recommend tuning in for the upcoming Xbox event
    in July. Also, you can check the list of games on the Xbox Series X page
    https://www.xbox.com/en-US/consoles/xbox-series-x
  4. FlintyGull79 Win User

Action Adventure Games Suggestions for Xbox One Console...

Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time series would make an EPIC Action Adventure RPG video game series for the new upcoming Xbox One console!!!
  5. US Revenge Win User
  6. FlintyGull79 Win User

Xbox One Game Development Requests...

Someone should REALY reboot / remake the Icewind Dale games and Planescape: Torment and the Baldur's Gate games and the Gothic series of games for the upcoming Xbox One console!
Thema:

why no more upcoming Xbox live arcade games for XBOX Series console

1. why no more upcoming Xbox live arcade games for XBOX Series console - Similar Threads - why more upcoming

2. Why have i got 20000 more gamer score?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why have i got 20000 more gamer score?: I was playing on my Xbox 360 and all of a sudden I got an extra 20000 gamerscore. could someone help? 96956507-edfe-48bd-811a-ad38d8d5c383
  3. Why did my Xbox say can’t save no more space. Then clear 50% of the space in my Xbox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did my Xbox say can’t save no more space. Then clear 50% of the space in my Xbox.: To then be told to sign out and sign back in to the profile which purchased it “my profile” to then lose 3 hours worth of game play. Why have I lost my game when I’m the one who bought it? What a...
  4. why won’t there be any more seasons in Warzone 2.0? They shouldn’t keep bringing their...

in XBoX on Windows
    why won’t there be any more seasons in Warzone 2.0? They shouldn’t keep bringing their...: Hello Gerardo, so, why won’t there be any more seasons in Warzone 2.0? They shouldn’t keep bringing their attention to one game, it keeps repeating. Is there ANY possible way they could bring...
  5. Why Can't I unlock the Achievement "No More Strangers" in Grand Theft Auto IV?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Can't I unlock the Achievement "No More Strangers" in Grand Theft Auto IV?: I went to every location, did every mission and I made a checklist, my in-game stats say I have met 13 of the 14 possible Strangers in the game. Out of those 14, 3 are optional, so why do I not...
  6. Why can't I download the flight events client so I can make my MSFS experience more realistic?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download the flight events client so I can make my MSFS experience more realistic?: When I go on https://events.flighttracker.tech I cant download the MSFS toolbar or FE client for MSFS but i just also want to add different aircraft aswell, please let me....
  7. WHY DOESN'T Microsoft/xbox make more controllers with the rubberized grip on the back part...

in XboX Insiders
    WHY DOESN'T Microsoft/xbox make more controllers with the rubberized grip on the back part...: Only seen a few controllers that I really like and it's the 20th anniversary controller and storm cloud vapor the reason is I like the rubberized grip on the back part because it is on my...
  8. Why does Microsoft- Panam deduct more from my bank than what is invoiced?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Microsoft- Panam deduct more from my bank than what is invoiced?: I don't understand, this is now the seventh time where Microsoft Panam / Panama deducts more from my bank account than what is supposed to be deduted as per the invoice received. It is small...
  9. Why can't I play for more then few hours of offline play with game pass games it keeps...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play for more then few hours of offline play with game pass games it keeps...: The game pass games I've tried to play on after disconnecting Internet worked but only for few hours then I get the message saying sign in or renew subscription again...
  10. Why does the 'press y' method of reporting cheats not work on call of duty any more?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the 'press y' method of reporting cheats not work on call of duty any more?: the usual method of reporting cheaters by pressing the Y button does not work anymore anyone know why? 6adafd4c-2649-49b1-b511-d62b505b4404