Why no horror genre for games on marketplace?

Discus and support Why no horror genre for games on marketplace? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Also, why is my console's switch to home console option not resetting? It says can do x5 per year but has never reset in 3 years since owning. I use... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by J B711, Apr 2, 2025.

  1. J B711
    J B711 Guest

    Why no horror genre for games on marketplace?


    Also, why is my console's switch to home console option not resetting? It says can do x5 per year but has never reset in 3 years since owning. I use this frequently and need a solid solution.

    :)
     
    J B711, Apr 2, 2025
    #1
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Why no horror genre for games on marketplace?

    I would like to remind you that game sharing outside of your physical household is a violation of terms of service and can lead to accounting hardware bans

    There are piles of horror games in the marketplace
  3. Pyramid Head15 Win User

    Resident Evil 6 Review rolling in... and its not good

    [quote user="Burst Axe"]It is a Survival-Horror/Action/3rd-person Shooting game. [/quote] That makes no sense. Survival-Horror is already a sub-genre, not a genre of it's own. As in: Action-Horror or Survival-Horror. At most, a survival-Horror is either
    third or first person but that can be applied to most games. Horror itself may be broad but Survival-Horror isn't because it has been broken down to fit specific criteria that is associated with. Survival-horror is a sub-genre just like Action-Horror or even
    an RPG Horror.
  4. BootstrapGolem Win User

    "Guns and sports games won't dominate forever" - Press Play

    i don't see why one genre needs to be dominating over all others, or why people would get worked up over the issue...play what you like, avoid what you don't. and besides, genres can overlap quite easily. shooters with rpg elements, playing an rpg as a shooter,
    action/adventure with horror elements, horror games with platforming...i guess if i had choose a genre, however, i'd go with rpg or action/adventure.
  5. ArT KnoK Win User

    Your new gaming category

    good horror games if possible, I love the horror and adventure genre, rpg are also games I plan to do this year
  6. ArT KnoK Win User

    Your new gaming category

    good horror games if possible, I love the horror and adventure genre, rpg are also games I plan to do this year
Thema:

Why no horror genre for games on marketplace?

Loading...
  1. Why no horror genre for games on marketplace? - Similar Threads - Why horror genre

  2. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  3. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  4. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  5. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  6. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  7. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  8. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  9. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...
  10. Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments]