Why no Asia/Oceanic servers for PUBG?

Discus and support Why no Asia/Oceanic servers for PUBG? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why no Asia/Oceanic servers for PUBG? Any plans to bring them in? Game is practically unplayable in Australia. bfe96f40-a140-4260-a393-ba8311cdb984 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cleanskin, Dec 11, 2017.

  1. Cleanskin
    Cleanskin Guest

    Why no Asia/Oceanic servers for PUBG?


    Why no Asia/Oceanic servers for PUBG? Any plans to bring them in? Game is practically unplayable in Australia.

    :)
     
    Cleanskin, Dec 11, 2017
    #1
  2. Crackhaw2
    Crackhaw2 Guest
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited

    where are the Oceanic servers for Australia and New Zealand
     
    Crackhaw2, Dec 11, 2017
    #2
  3. Oceanic servers?

    [quote user="theman72HG"]

    Definitely will bro trust me

    [/quote]

    Why no Asia/Oceanic servers for PUBG? [​IMG]
     
    Dubstep Kittens, Dec 11, 2017
    #3
  4. WUIJIBOBO Win User

    Ring of Elysium - Battle Royale game

    It's Tencent's own version of PUBG. Came out earlier this year but only in Asia. They've added EU and US servers in the past few weeks, and released it on Steam as well. I haven't played it myself, but it looks pretty good and has a great selection of
    weapons, including the fantastic M1 Garand.
  5. Dubstep Kittens Win User

    Oceanic servers?

    [quote user="theman72HG"]

    Definitely will bro trust me

    [/quote]

    [​IMG]
  6. DanaO`Shea Win User

    Oceanic servers?

    Thanks mate :) how will it differ? servers on Aussie land?
  7. theman72HG Win User

    Oceanic servers?

    [quote user="ViperStriker21"]

    Hello folks.



    I am an Australian gamer and curious how the new LIVE set-up will affect me. I know I had trouble with 360 LIVE with games like Mortal Kombat where my shocking ping got me kicked every time I tried to log in. Will XBOX One have better results for me?



    ty

    [/quote]

    Definitely will bro trust me
  8. N7 Gh0stz Win User

    BF4 Patch

    Emblems are on if u go on the Asia servers lol
Thema:

Why no Asia/Oceanic servers for PUBG?

Loading...
  1. Why no Asia/Oceanic servers for PUBG? - Similar Threads - Why Asia Oceanic

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  10. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...