why Nevember 30th for Pre Order from Microsoft store for Xbox One X

Discus and support why Nevember 30th for Pre Order from Microsoft store for Xbox One X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Curious to why they say estimate delivery on or before November 30th for the Xbox One X I pre-ordered last night? Even though the wife says "you can't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by eryoung, Oct 23, 2017.

1. eryoung
    eryoung Guest

Curious to why they say estimate delivery on or before November 30th for the Xbox One X I pre-ordered last night? Even though the wife says "you can't open that until Christmas!!!" LOL

:)

eryoung, Oct 23, 2017
  2. eco911
    eco911 Guest
    halo 5 guardians pre-order bonus of $ 10

this promotion was on xbox one on microsoft store etc but for only pre-order before 30th september i guess

eco911, Oct 23, 2017
  3. Martin
    Martin Guest
    pre-order Xbox One X Scorpio edition from Microsoft Store

Hello everyone, i pre-ordered the xbox one x scorpio edition in August. I just went on the microsoft online store, and it says pre-orders shipping by 11/30. Does anyone know why they are shipping out late? I thought we were going to get it on launch day?

Martin, Oct 23, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Original orders for launch (November 7) are already sold out. That's the next date they've set to ship more out.

Smwutches, Oct 23, 2017
  5. FragllRok
    FragllRok Guest
    then they should have changed their advertisements from saying "preorder today to ensure your console on launch day" to reflect the delay. This is called false advertisement and is illegal. if i knew i would be waiting a month for my pre order i wouldnt
    have preordered.

Now what I have to wait around for my delivery for possibly the next 3 weeks waiting for it because the parcel has to be signed for?

This is ridiculous if I preorder something over a month in advance I expect to receive the order on the advertised date.

FragllRok, Nov 5, 2017
  6. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest
    Who pre-orders at like the last minute? Retailers and companies need time to prepare your order and order stock. Microsoft is not doing anything here, illegal. That is not false advertising. They simply may not have enough stock. And there's nothing illegal
    about that. They simply manufactured enough stock they thought would meet demand. Apparently there are more people interested in getting Xbox One X. Yes they have confirmed an official release date for November 7. But they never have guaranteed people will
    be able to get one, especially when people haven't pre-ordered well in advance. Maybe check local retailers or come to NZ or Australia where retailers will have ordered plenty in stock. Everyone knows (or should) that if you pre-order too late, which is in
    your case; that does not guarantee you'll get one on time. First in, first served.

smileskybird, Nov 5, 2017
  7. eryoung
    eryoung Guest
    First off it wasn't last minute, it was 2 1/2 weeks ago, Secondly I wasn't complaining just curious. When I did click the pre-order now icon it did say get it November 7th. Really don't care that I'm not getting a Scorpio edition, just would of been nice
    to get it tomorrow. I can wait till November 30th, no big deal to me.

take care, enjoy your new Xbox One X

eryoung, Nov 1, 2018
  8. eryoung Win User

Who pre-orders at like the last minute? Retailers and companies need time to prepare your order and order stock. Microsoft is not doing anything here, illegal. That is not false advertising. They simply may not have enough stock. And there's nothing illegal
    about that. They simply manufactured enough stock they thought would meet demand. Apparently there are more people interested in getting Xbox One X. Yes they have confirmed an official release date for November 7. But they never have guaranteed people will
    be able to get one, especially when people haven't pre-ordered well in advance. Maybe check local retailers or come to NZ or Australia where retailers will have ordered plenty in stock. Everyone knows (or should) that if you pre-order too late, which is in
    your case; that does not guarantee you'll get one on time. First in, first served.
    First off it wasn't last minute, it was 2 1/2 weeks ago, Secondly I wasn't complaining just curious. When I did click the pre-order now icon it did say get it November 7th. Really don't care that I'm not getting a Scorpio edition, just would of been nice
    to get it tomorrow. I can wait till November 30th, no big deal to me.

take care, enjoy your new Xbox One X
  9. FragllRok Win User

Original orders for launch (November 7) are already sold out. That's the next date they've set to ship more out.
    then they should have changed their advertisements from saying "preorder today to ensure your console on launch day" to reflect the delay. This is called false advertisement and is illegal. if i knew i would be waiting a month for my pre order i wouldnt
    have preordered.

Now what I have to wait around for my delivery for possibly the next 3 weeks waiting for it because the parcel has to be signed for?

This is ridiculous if I preorder something over a month in advance I expect to receive the order on the advertised date.
  10. Smwutches Win User

11. smileskybird Win User

12. eco911 Win User

halo 5 guardians pre-order bonus of $ 10

this promotion was on xbox one on microsoft store etc but for only pre-order before 30th september i guess
Thema:

1. why Nevember 30th for Pre Order from Microsoft store for Xbox One X - Similar Threads - why Nevember 30th

2. Why can’t I access Minecraft after I’ve migrated the account to Microsoft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I access Minecraft after I’ve migrated the account to Microsoft?: I’m trying to log into the same account I migrated to Microsoft. I migrated the account from Mojang to Microsoft last year. Every time I try to log into the Minecraft launcher, it tells me to...
  3. Why is the refund limit reached if I haven't refunded anything?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is the refund limit reached if I haven't refunded anything?: When trying to refund a game I had purchased but the request got denied because "Customers are eligible for a limited number of refunds per year, and you've reached your limit for this year." But...
  4. Why can’t I change the capitalization of my gamer tag that I paid for, without having to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I change the capitalization of my gamer tag that I paid for, without having to...: This has been an on going issue since 2013 from the looks of other threads. What will it take for Microsoft to allow users who willingly paid the $10 to actually change the capitalization of their...
  5. Why does this say I can't look at it but my account is banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does this say I can't look at it but my account is banned?: Why is my account banned when it can't even show me why? [img] b55992f7-9bad-46f0-bd1e-2fa62d5c90a6
  6. Why won’t this work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t this work?: I bought the pac-man championship edition 2 + arcade games that is the XboxOne but I have the Xbox360 and it’s telling me to load the game when the disc has already been loaded? Why won’t this...
  7. Power won't stay on why

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power won't stay on why: I have an Xbox one s and it doesn't have a power brick but everytime I turn it on it goes ba da dah light comes on and a sec later it ba da doop and turns off 02443d59-52a4-4fc7-910e-9d09b027d139
  8. Why is it not allowed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it not allowed: I would like to change my Xbox classic gamertag back to one that I had used before I’m wanting to change it back to stanky blankly I used this gamertag on the Xbox 360 and on the Xbox one but when...
  9. Why can not play PlayStation with my friends on my ps5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can not play PlayStation with my friends on my ps5?: Hello 2 days ago I was playing with my friends on my PlayStation 5 and day after I tried to play but I couldn’t see my friends online and I couldn’t play on my friends world. I tried to sign in...
  10. Why does call back not work at all?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does call back not work at all?: For a company as big as Microsoft the support really does suck, Ive been trying to get a call back for weeks now and it the only reply I get is this "we are unable to process your request for a...