why Nevember 30th for Pre Order from Microsoft store for Xbox One X

Discus and support why Nevember 30th for Pre Order from Microsoft store for Xbox One X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Curious to why they say estimate delivery on or before November 30th for the Xbox One X I pre-ordered last night? Even though the wife says "you can't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by eryoung, Oct 23, 2017.

1. eryoung
    eryoung Guest

Curious to why they say estimate delivery on or before November 30th for the Xbox One X I pre-ordered last night? Even though the wife says "you can't open that until Christmas!!!" LOL

:)

eryoung, Oct 23, 2017
  2. eco911
    eco911 Guest
    halo 5 guardians pre-order bonus of $ 10

this promotion was on xbox one on microsoft store etc but for only pre-order before 30th september i guess

eco911, Oct 23, 2017
  3. Martin
    Martin Guest
    pre-order Xbox One X Scorpio edition from Microsoft Store

Hello everyone, i pre-ordered the xbox one x scorpio edition in August. I just went on the microsoft online store, and it says pre-orders shipping by 11/30. Does anyone know why they are shipping out late? I thought we were going to get it on launch day?

Martin, Oct 23, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Original orders for launch (November 7) are already sold out. That's the next date they've set to ship more out.

Smwutches, Oct 23, 2017
  5. FragllRok
    FragllRok Guest
    then they should have changed their advertisements from saying "preorder today to ensure your console on launch day" to reflect the delay. This is called false advertisement and is illegal. if i knew i would be waiting a month for my pre order i wouldnt
    have preordered.

Now what I have to wait around for my delivery for possibly the next 3 weeks waiting for it because the parcel has to be signed for?

This is ridiculous if I preorder something over a month in advance I expect to receive the order on the advertised date.

FragllRok, Nov 5, 2017
  6. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest
    Who pre-orders at like the last minute? Retailers and companies need time to prepare your order and order stock. Microsoft is not doing anything here, illegal. That is not false advertising. They simply may not have enough stock. And there's nothing illegal
    about that. They simply manufactured enough stock they thought would meet demand. Apparently there are more people interested in getting Xbox One X. Yes they have confirmed an official release date for November 7. But they never have guaranteed people will
    be able to get one, especially when people haven't pre-ordered well in advance. Maybe check local retailers or come to NZ or Australia where retailers will have ordered plenty in stock. Everyone knows (or should) that if you pre-order too late, which is in
    your case; that does not guarantee you'll get one on time. First in, first served.

smileskybird, Nov 5, 2017
  7. eryoung
    eryoung Guest
    First off it wasn't last minute, it was 2 1/2 weeks ago, Secondly I wasn't complaining just curious. When I did click the pre-order now icon it did say get it November 7th. Really don't care that I'm not getting a Scorpio edition, just would of been nice
    to get it tomorrow. I can wait till November 30th, no big deal to me.

take care, enjoy your new Xbox One X

eryoung, Nov 1, 2018
  8. eryoung Win User

Who pre-orders at like the last minute? Retailers and companies need time to prepare your order and order stock. Microsoft is not doing anything here, illegal. That is not false advertising. They simply may not have enough stock. And there's nothing illegal
    about that. They simply manufactured enough stock they thought would meet demand. Apparently there are more people interested in getting Xbox One X. Yes they have confirmed an official release date for November 7. But they never have guaranteed people will
    be able to get one, especially when people haven't pre-ordered well in advance. Maybe check local retailers or come to NZ or Australia where retailers will have ordered plenty in stock. Everyone knows (or should) that if you pre-order too late, which is in
    your case; that does not guarantee you'll get one on time. First in, first served.
    First off it wasn't last minute, it was 2 1/2 weeks ago, Secondly I wasn't complaining just curious. When I did click the pre-order now icon it did say get it November 7th. Really don't care that I'm not getting a Scorpio edition, just would of been nice
    to get it tomorrow. I can wait till November 30th, no big deal to me.

take care, enjoy your new Xbox One X
  9. FragllRok Win User

Original orders for launch (November 7) are already sold out. That's the next date they've set to ship more out.
    then they should have changed their advertisements from saying "preorder today to ensure your console on launch day" to reflect the delay. This is called false advertisement and is illegal. if i knew i would be waiting a month for my pre order i wouldnt
    have preordered.

Now what I have to wait around for my delivery for possibly the next 3 weeks waiting for it because the parcel has to be signed for?

This is ridiculous if I preorder something over a month in advance I expect to receive the order on the advertised date.
  10. Smwutches Win User

11. smileskybird Win User

12. eco911 Win User

halo 5 guardians pre-order bonus of $ 10

this promotion was on xbox one on microsoft store etc but for only pre-order before 30th september i guess
Thema:

1. why Nevember 30th for Pre Order from Microsoft store for Xbox One X - Similar Threads - why Nevember 30th

2. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  3. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  4. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  5. Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!: I hooked up my 360 so i can play while my xbox one is being used and i have a few games that are not compatible on the new gens but its taking sooo long to download anything and its downloading at...
  6. Why is my mic only working on one account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my mic only working on one account?: I have my controller, it is signed in to my second account. On my second account, it says I have a mic (in party chat there is no error sign) However, when I talk, nothing happens. If I log in to...
  7. Why is my xbox seris x doing this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox seris x doing this: I was just playing a a game and i decided that i would play a disc game so i insert it and then it doesn't work so i tried a different disc then it didn't work so i restarted it and then it works...
  8. Why can my Xbox series x turn off my tv ( TCL C745) but not turn it on ? :(.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can my Xbox series x turn off my tv ( TCL C745) but not turn it on ? :(.: I've had Samsung TV before and my console could turn on/off the TV .. but now I bought a TCL smart TV and the console can't turn it on * Moved from Community Center...
  9. Why is my controller unresponsive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my controller unresponsive?: My Xbox controller randomly stopped working last night.It can turn on and the light stays on still, but none of the buttons etc respond. When I unpaired and tried to pair it to my Xbox again, it...
  10. Why when I upload clips to Xbox Network they stop working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when I upload clips to Xbox Network they stop working?: I had a previous question about this, but I did some more testing and found more info that may help determine the problem. Essentially whenever I take a game clip I can access it through the...