why need of internet to config controller

Discus and support why need of internet to config controller in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why the F do I need to have some identity provider installed and access to internet just to config my elite 2 controller???? Do you really need to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mikael Forasetto, Oct 5, 2022.

1. why need of internet to config controller

Why the F do I need to have some identity provider installed and access to internet just to config my elite 2 controller????

Do you really need to have such control over your customers?!? It' worse then Stalins soviet!!

:)

Mikael Forasetto, Oct 5, 2022
  2. adi_677 Win User

Cant install game

Why does it matter? do you need me to check any config?
  3. ChristopherDunaway Win User

Xbox One Elite Controller thumb Stick Lag

also ive tried every config in the controller config menu
  4. cavanchacs Win User

Connecting more than one xbox controller to laptop

I am confused.... Why the router? I wasn't even using the internet to connect the first controller... Why do I need the internet on to connect the second or to reset the adaptor?
  5. albernerHelge Win User

No predefined Profiles for Elite 2?

Ok, thank you. Elite 2 is my first Elite Controller. In some Elite 1 YT Videos i saw some predefined Profiles in the configuration tool...that's why i wondered why I didn't see these profiles in the Elite 2 config app.
  6. Aarchymond Win User

Cannot connect XBox One Controller after failed updating driver

Same issue with the elite controller,

sometimes i get to see the controller but cant use the config button
Thema:

why need of internet to config controller

1. why need of internet to config controller - Similar Threads - why need internet

2. Why is GTA V now saying I need a disc to play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is GTA V now saying I need a disc to play?: I bought GTA V with the game pass and it was the electronic version where it downloaded onto my Xbox 1 without needing the hard copy disc and it worked perfectly fine but now it’s giving me an...
  3. why the **** do i need to delete my god damn microsoft account just to get rid of a xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    why the **** do i need to delete my god damn microsoft account just to get rid of a xbox...: the ''masterminds'' at microsoft decided to make the ''delete xbox account'' feature into a ''delete microsoft account and everything else that it is connected to'' feature and i want it gone as...
  4. Why is my game saying "sign in needed" even though I am already signed into the xbox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my game saying "sign in needed" even though I am already signed into the xbox app?: I am already signed into the xbox app and when i launch forza horizon 4 on my pc, it says "sign in needed". I have already tried redownloading the game and the xbox app as well as signing in and...
  5. Why do I need online to install many xbox one games like:

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I need online to install many xbox one games like:: Why do I need to install games via online like- Mass Effect Legendary Edition Planet Coaster Walking Dead Destinies Jurassic world Evolution 2 c6839a48-e4f5-42bf-8ab0-ad59478ae1af
  6. Why can’t I play a game I own, it says I need to renew game pass but I have the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play a game I own, it says I need to renew game pass but I have the game: I played r6 through game pass, I decided to buy the game then I went to go on it after playing and it said I need to get game pass, I have tried uninstalling r6 rendering my Xbox and nothing is...
  7. When I unplug my xbox to move it to a different room why does it need to update. It isn't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I unplug my xbox to move it to a different room why does it need to update. It isn't...: When I unplug my xbox to move it to a different room why does it need to update. It isn't even a couple of minutes a6043f89-fec2-47c0-83d5-0d3bde358e8f
  8. Why do I need to Buy Minecraft: Java Edition again?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I need to Buy Minecraft: Java Edition again?: [img] I just tried to log on to Minecraft and play some Java Edition while I am taking a break from work. The most peculiar thing pops up, "Buy Minecraft;" where the play button usually goes. I...
  9. Why is Xbox design lab saying that I need to put my name on my account when I already have?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Xbox design lab saying that I need to put my name on my account when I already have?: I want to order a controller off of the Xbox design lab, but when I hit proceed to check out it says I need to put my first and last name on my account. So I went in and put my name, but it is...
  10. Why me minecraft says that i need to pay? it was free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why me minecraft says that i need to pay? it was free: So i found me old pc and it needed alot of updates and i found me minecraft i updated it and downloaded the launcher beacuse it needed it said and i dowloaded it and said PAY money but... it was...