Why my xbox won’t connect to my T-Mobile hotspot?

Discus and support Why my xbox won’t connect to my T-Mobile hotspot? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My portable hotspot want connect to my Xbox.. but when my coworker brought his to work. It pull up his Wi-Fi but won’t pull up mines.?!... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Yatta Boi, Nov 9, 2022.

1. Yatta Boi
    Yatta Boi Guest

My portable hotspot want connect to my Xbox.. but when my coworker brought his to work. It pull up his Wi-Fi but won’t pull up mines.?!

:)

Yatta Boi, Nov 9, 2022
  2. ToxicReaper9571 Win User

Can’t connect my iPhone mobile hotspot to Xbox One Console.

My Xbox won’t connect again to my mobile hotspot
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Yatta

When you say “ but won’t pull up mines” do you mean that your Xbox doesn’t recognize / the Wi-Fi hotspot doesn’t appear in the available networks section?

If that’s the case, did you tried to register your Wi-Fi hotspot manually?
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

You should contact T-mobile then, as it is a problem with your device and not the Xbox.
  5. IsaacDread Win User

Cant Connect to Xbox Live on Wireless

Another user suggested I try connecting to a mobile hotspot instead of home's wireless network. Strangely, XBL worked when connected to the mobile hotspot. Why would one Xbox One (X) work on my wireless but the other (original) does not?
  6. rickywatson3 Win User

XBOX 360 Not connecting to wifi

I also have tried using my mobile hotspot and it wont even connect using my mobile hotspot. I have 2 different XBOX 360s and neither one will connect that way. It will work if I hardwire it.
Thema:

1. Why my xbox won’t connect to my T-Mobile hotspot? - Similar Threads - Why won’t connect

2. Why won’t my xbox series S connect to wifi but it will connect to my hotspot?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my xbox series S connect to wifi but it will connect to my hotspot?: My series S will not connect to my wifi. Every time i try to connect it says retry password but it’ll connect to my hotspot without saying that. None of my other devices struggled to connect to...
  3. Why won’t my Xbox Series S connect to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox Series S connect to the internet?: All of a sudden today my Xbox stopped connecting to the internet, I know it’s not a problem with the wifi as my phone and tv are connected to it and working fine. I reset the Xbox multiple times...
  4. Why won’t my controllers connect to my xbox series s. also why isn’t my controller sync...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my controllers connect to my xbox series s. also why isn’t my controller sync...: whenever i try to connect my controllers they just blink. i have to plug them into the back of the xbox to get them to connect and when i unplug they start blinking again. i try to use the sync...
  5. Why won’t it let me connect my Xbox to epic game account keeps saying it’s already...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won’t it let me connect my Xbox to epic game account keeps saying it’s already...: Keeps saying my Xbox network account is already connected to another epic game account and idk how or what account that is like to get my account fixed right so I can play games...
  6. why won’t me xbox series x connect to my tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    why won’t me xbox series x connect to my tv: okay so christmas is today and my mom had gotten me a new xbox series x. so i have 2 xboxs previously and i upgraded from a series s to x. so as i unplug the series s to plug in the x, that it...
  7. Why won’t my Xbox connect to my controller

in XboX Insiders
    Why won’t my Xbox connect to my controller: Whenever I turn on my Xbox controller it never connects and it infuriates me, I Kon it may not sound like it but I don’t want to come off in any way. I’ve tried everything, connecting a charger to...
  8. Why won’t my new Xbox series s connect to store?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my new Xbox series s connect to store?: I just set up my new Xbox series s, and it won’t connect to store. It just says “something went wrong reload this page” nothing is working after multiple tries. I’ve tried the factory resets and...
  9. Why won’t my Xbox series X connect to my wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox series X connect to my wifi?: I just bought an Xbox series X and received it on Tuesday. It was working fine the first day but today I turn it on and it is automatically not connected to my wifi. I see my network as an option...
  10. Why won’t my Xbox connect to the tv or controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my Xbox connect to the tv or controller: I just moved it from one room to another and it turns on but it’ll turn off after 5 minutes, it won’t sync with the controller and the tv won’t bring up anything 91554bea-535f-4835-b708-6891c5fe6422