Why my xbox stats does not count aternos servers?
Discus and support Why my xbox stats does not count aternos servers? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have thousands of mob kill count on aternos server but on xbox it only shows a few hundred c42b62aa-e788-45cf-8976-2c636580e376 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by prasoon gangwar, Apr 27, 2025.
Thema:
Why my xbox stats does not count aternos servers?
Loading...
-
Why my xbox stats does not count aternos servers? - Similar Threads - Why stats does
-
Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...
in XboX InsidersHey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments] -
Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?
in XboX InsidersWhy am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments] -
Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?
in XboX InsidersWhy is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only... -
Why is the NextGen survey so long?!
in XboX InsidersWhy is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be... -
Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??
in XboX InsidersWhy isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by... -
Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments] -
why doesn't my stats on xbox pc show in sea of thieves
in XBoX Games and Appswhy doesn't my stats on xbox pc show in sea of thieves: I've been playing alot of sea of thieves recently but my distance, voyages and so on doesn't seem to show up when i was checking eb8ca646-0392-42e1-ba4d-0ef044e03b20 -
why have my time played stats reset for some games that i have played? for example my black...
in XBoX Accessibilitywhy have my time played stats reset for some games that i have played? for example my black...: i played well over 200 days on black ops 3 on xbox and have recently checked since and it says i have 2 days played from when ive played it here and there over the last year or so, i would love to... -
Why aren’t my game stats in the achievements section accurate?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy aren’t my game stats in the achievements section accurate?: When checking stats on my games. They seem to be inaccurate. I have lots of 100% games at nothing in the time play section. On gta 5 it says i’ve played gta overall fir 73 days but played gta...