Why my xbox series s more frame drop on 120 fps

Discus and support Why my xbox series s more frame drop on 120 fps in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have xbox series s i have set the display at 120hz and 1440p but when I tried to play games on 120 fps it's doesn't change anything I was playing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ammar Ulde, Dec 23, 2022.

1. Ammar Ulde
    Ammar Ulde Guest

I have xbox series s i have set the display at 120hz and 1440p but when I tried to play games on 120 fps it's doesn't change anything I was playing halo infinity i set it on 120 fps in game it's was not like 120 fps i mean I like 60 fps more the 60 fps was more smoothly working than 120 fps same things happen with other game it's show's the option of 120 fps but when I switched to 60 fps it was more smooth than 120fps is I'm doing some thing wrong or its bucz of my tv i have mi P1 50 inch TV and it's support 4k and all the other things that why I am have this problem please help me out

:)

Ammar Ulde, Dec 23, 2022
  2. Ammar Ulde Win User

So what should I set on my resolution
  3. ngocphi Win User

You are going to lose frame rates at 1440p and 120hz it's meant to actually run at 90fps
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

What's the exact model number of your TV? is it the P1 50?
  5. Ammar Ulde Win User

Yes it's xiaomi but in xbox display settings it's show's support 120hz on 1440p and in game i even got the option of 120hz but it's nothing different
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

What exactly is make and the model number of your TV? A search for P1 50 shows a TV from Xiaomi. Is this your TV? If it is, the Xiaomi P1 is a 60Hz native display, it doesn't do 120Hz.
Thema:

1. Why my xbox series s more frame drop on 120 fps - Similar Threads - Why series more

2. Why is my xbox seris x doing this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox seris x doing this: I was just playing a a game and i decided that i would play a disc game so i insert it and then it doesn't work so i tried a different disc then it didn't work so i restarted it and then it works...
  3. Why can my Xbox series x turn off my tv ( TCL C745) but not turn it on ? :(.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can my Xbox series x turn off my tv ( TCL C745) but not turn it on ? :(.: I've had Samsung TV before and my console could turn on/off the TV .. but now I bought a TCL smart TV and the console can't turn it on * Moved from Community Center...
  4. Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?: I have installed Fallout 4 a few times now with GamePass on my xbox s series and every time i do i cant get the audio for the characters to work, unless i pause the game in between every sentence,...
  5. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  6. Why is my Xbox Series X turning on with no picture on my tv or computer monitor?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X turning on with no picture on my tv or computer monitor?: I tried different hdmi cables.I turning the console on and off as listed on the list of steps to troubleshoot.It finally turned on.I did the 10 second power cycle then got nothing on both my tv...
  7. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  8. Why does my series x do this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my series x do this: since i got my series x whenever i turn it on and on the home screen it says connect to the xbox network after 10 to 30 seconds it connects by itself. Is this normal?...
  9. Why my xbox serie s controller keep flashing when I plug it without battery in the front...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my xbox serie s controller keep flashing when I plug it without battery in the front...: My xbox serie s controller keep flashing only when I plug it without battery in the front usb port. 33960497-a9b4-4e58-accf-f100bc718934
  10. Why won’t my xbox series S connect to wifi but it will connect to my hotspot?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my xbox series S connect to wifi but it will connect to my hotspot?: My series S will not connect to my wifi. Every time i try to connect it says retry password but it’ll connect to my hotspot without saying that. None of my other devices struggled to connect to...