why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?

Discus and support why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; why my Xbox 360 is not opening in my tv ? it's coming black and say go error. go to Xbox. com/support and the on/off botton comme red and the console... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by stehane thivierge, Mar 29, 2024.

1. why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?

why my Xbox 360 is not opening in my tv ? it's coming black and say go error. go to Xbox. com/support and the on/off botton comme red and the console is very hot.

:)

stehane thivierge, Mar 29, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Stehane, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

The console might be damaged.

Which Xbox 360 model do you have?

Please, check this article to identify the red light codes:

https://support.xbox.com/help/xbox-360/store/flashing-lights-solution
  3. xXProGamer077Xx Win User

Xbox one won't connect to HDMI anymore

So I believe my console overheated, because I had my Xbox 360 on top of it. So that might be the cause of the freezing. But that doesn't explain why the TV won't recognize the Xbox HDMI
  4. TheProfess0r Win User

Why doesn't my xbox display on my TV?

5. gooslaps goop Win User

Everything the gamer needs

[quote user="BigSilverBear"]

Why not take the 360 to your aunts?

[/quote]
    Three reasons

1. i don't really want to lug my 360 and tv around the london underground

2. My aunt doesn't have broadband.

3. my cousins tend to break things
  6. SharonNoShare Win User

Xbox One select correct receiver input?

Instant on is set to turn on TV and open TV app. Occasionally, it will turn to my xbox360 input and will still show cable. A much improvement after I had changed the TV input name from 360-wii. The 360 is VGA don't know why the xbo would start up that input.
    I'm hesitant to change it from the TV's natural 'game' for the video settings.
Thema:

1. why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ? - Similar Threads - why 360 doesn't

2. Why is my Xbox 360 slim not connecting to my wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox 360 slim not connecting to my wifi?: I use Cox and this is what my settings are (i am using a 2.4 ghz network). WPA WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES), And the mode is 802.11 g/n. I dont think the card is dead because it is still pulling info just...
  3. Why is the 360 store getting shutting down

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the 360 store getting shutting down: The good old 360 made in 2005 why is the store going away and never coming back again f0300b8d-e1ea-47c6-998a-032a7dede47c
  4. Hello why when i trie to connect wifi on xbox 360 it says to use a wireless internent...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello why when i trie to connect wifi on xbox 360 it says to use a wireless internent...: Hello why when i try to connect my wifi on my x box three sixty it says To use Internet connection connect an xbox 360 Wireless Networking ADAPTER to your console and the wifi it will be next to...
  5. Why is the saved games not working on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the saved games not working on my Xbox 360: Hi, I tried to play a game from a disc on the console but when I opened it all of it was gone and I had to start again. For one game (Lego Marvel Superheros) it said: 'This saved data was created...
  6. Why wont my Xbox 360 no longer download? Network test shows 0.01 mbs but uploads are at...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my Xbox 360 no longer download? Network test shows 0.01 mbs but uploads are at...: Xbox360 will not connect to xbox live. Upload speed of 20-30 mbs but download spead of 0.01 mps. From posts, this is a known problem that has just recently happened. My Xbox one works fine!...
  7. So why did my Xbox series x and 360 all of a sudden tell me I couldn't play Black ops 1...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So why did my Xbox series x and 360 all of a sudden tell me I couldn't play Black ops 1...: I've heard that sometimes it's either the servers that tank or that some Microsoft engineers just like messing with paying customers? Error code : 8015190E 0c7de9e7-a8c8-4c36-96d7-c82a6823deb4
  8. Why is my Xbox 360 saying “When conneected to Xbox Live, the clock is set automatically and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my Xbox 360 saying “When conneected to Xbox Live, the clock is set automatically and...: Every time I go to Clock on my Xbox 360 absolutely everything is right Daylighg Saving is on I am in the right Time Zone and I have the right Time Format but the weird part is is that the time is...
  9. Why Xbox 360 will not sign into Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Xbox 360 will not sign into Xbox live: Is the Xbox live for 360 platform down? It has not worked for weeks now. ***move from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility / Other*** 9496b735-b0df-4944-97e4-b8084bc7843d
  10. why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?

in XBoX on Windows
    why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?: why my Xbox 360 is not opening in my tv ? it's coming black and say go error. go to Xbox. com/support and the on/off botton comme red and the console is very hot....