Why my vault edition teirs not working

Discus and support Why my vault edition teirs not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Pre-ordered vote edition download a game do not see any of my bonuses that comes with the vault additions. How do I fix that?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DarkDra04, Oct 29, 2022.

  1. DarkDra04
    DarkDra04 Guest

    Why my vault edition teirs not working


    Pre-ordered vote edition download a game do not see any of my bonuses that comes with the vault additions. How do I fix that?

    :)
     
    DarkDra04, Oct 29, 2022
    #1
  2. Gage Prahl Win User

    I bought the vault edition upgrade for mw3 and it’s not working

    I had the same problem where the game was accidentally purchased on my brother’s and when I went to upgrade to vault edition on my account it never worked. Would it work if I refunded the whole game and the vault edition and then bought the vault edition on my account. Also would I be able to play while the game is processing the refund and would it save my game. Also would this even work.
  3. KindGryphon Win User

    I have brought the vault edition and it is saying that I own it but it not giving me the stuff for MW3

    why is this happening can someone please help me
    To confirm, was it the vault edition ($100 USD if in the US) or the vault edition upgrade ($30 USD if in the US).

    If it was simply the upgrade, then do you also already own the digital crossplay version of MW3 on your own account? If you dont (either someone is gamesharing it to you or you have it physically on disc) then the vault edition upgrade wont work for you.
  4. TE33ER Win User

    Who has been playing World of Warships Game Preview on Xbox?

    I have been grinding the teirs got my teir 6 King George. My favourite is probably the Pensacola
  5. KindGryphon Win User

    So I purchase. The modern warfare 3 upgraded version, but I don't have modern warfare, 3 do I need modern warfare 3 to be upgraded like I only have war zone, so do I need the modern warfare 3?

    L contact [mod removed]
    Yes you would need to purchase the digital crossplay version of mw3 in order for the vault edition upgrade to work.

    The vault edition upgrade simply upgrades the digital crossplay version of mw3 to the vault edition.
  6. LehrZeichen85 Win User

    Am I able to gameshare MWIII vault edition with my son who has his xbox set as my home xbox if I preorder it?

    my brother buy the cross gen edition and we share since years,i buy the vault edition upgrade and i get nothing no skins and no operator,i cant see the operators from the vault edition anymore,is it not working? i guess i will my money back but in my order history it insnt aviable yet
Thema:

Why my vault edition teirs not working

Loading...
  1. Why my vault edition teirs not working - Similar Threads - Why vault edition

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the upgrade from Game Pass BO6 Standard Edition to Vault Edition not available now,...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is the upgrade from Game Pass BO6 Standard Edition to Vault Edition not available now,...: When I was playing BO6 from Game Pass in the first season, there was an option to upgrade my standard edition to vault edition. Now I considered buying a vault upgrade, but I didn't see the option...
  6. Why can’t I play of Call duty. Someone purchased the vault for me and I can’t play it it’s...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play of Call duty. Someone purchased the vault for me and I can’t play it it’s...: A friend had purchased call of duty for me and I redeemed the code and as soon Ila’s I started to download the games. And it says downloaded there is no sight in seeing anything else they are all...
  7. why can i not see my Vault Edition Upgrade content in MW3 2023

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can i not see my Vault Edition Upgrade content in MW3 2023: i bought the $30 upgrade sense i bought the psychical game, but when i load into the game, i dont have any of the content that comes with the upgrade, is there a way to fix this issue?...
  8. Why does the vault edition upgrade not work on my system

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the vault edition upgrade not work on my system: Hey guys sorry for the weird question but I bought the vault edition upgrade for mw3 and its installed fine but it hasn't given me any of the content that's come with it like the skins or the...
  9. Why can't I access MW3 Vault edition today?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I access MW3 Vault edition today?: So I purchased the Vault edition of MW3 a few days ago through the Game, not the Microsoft store. I downloaded all the files including the MW3 Campaign, the 2 vaults, and the 3 skins. The charge...
  10. Why can't I get vault edition mw2

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I get vault edition mw2: I preorded mw2 vault edition awhile back and nothing showed up, so I figured that was odd and just bought mw2 again. It says I have everything for vault edition downloaded but when I load it up I...