Why my terabyte is having problems

Discus and support Why my terabyte is having problems in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought a terabyte for my xbox and i moved all of my games to the hard drive because it wasn’t letting me download the games on the hard drive. Then... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Why you mad ��, Feb 3, 2023.

  1. Why my terabyte is having problems


    I bought a terabyte for my xbox and i moved all of my games to the hard drive because it wasn’t letting me download the games on the hard drive. Then yesterday only my internal storage games were showing up. i went to the settings to view the contents of the hard drive and it said nothing is showing up so i’m guessing my whole hard drive was wiped for no reason. I had another problem where some of my games were getting corrupted and even after deleting and reinstalling the games they still didn’t work.

    :)
     
    Why you mad ��, Feb 3, 2023
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    Why my terabyte is having problems

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

    This may mean that your external hard drive is corrupted and you may need to reformat the drive.

    "Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, and then select Profile & system > Settings > System > Storage > Format"

    This will uninstall all of your games but you can reinstall them later on.
  3. AdamOberembt Win User

    Updating game

    On the one terabyte one that came with the xbox, there is 70gb left. On my 2 terabyte external there is 1.3 terabytes left. Plenty of room to install a game 65gb
  4. I Count Stuff Win User

    320 GB hard drive is TOO small

    I want a 5 terabyte drive....no idea why ...I just want it :)
  5. vlad tepes 2000 Win User

    Expanding Xbox One S Internal Hard Drive

    Yeah I already have 2 4 terabyte external hard drives . 4 terabytes remaining of free space left.
  6. EchoSierraSix Win User

    Can I watch movies from my external hard drive?

    I have a terabyte external hard drive that plays through my xbox 360, so they are not correct.
Thema:

Why my terabyte is having problems

Loading...
  1. Why my terabyte is having problems - Similar Threads - Why terabyte having

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  10. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...