Why my money was stolen and I don’t have my game

Discus and support Why my money was stolen and I don’t have my game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have two xbox accounts on one of them i bought forza motorsports 7 and installed and played it then i had to uninstall for another game so when i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PimpinDistressu, Aug 12, 2020.

1. Why my money was stolen and I don’t have my game

I have two xbox accounts on one of them i bought forza motorsports 7 and installed and played it then i had to uninstall for another game so when i went back to reinstall the game you try and make me pay for it again thats a rip off and you guys are thiefs

:)

PimpinDistressu, Aug 12, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Pimpinistressu

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties being able to install a game you previously purchased on your account.

Its possible you may be on the wrong account that accessing this. As stated by Xbox Forums Ambassador

Detected Name
    , you can actually verify this by visiting your

Order history
    on the account you presume your game is under. At this state you should actually be able to

install your game remotely

Additionally, you can attempt to
    reinstall the game
    by going over to your Full Library under your Games and apps and select All owned games. You must make sure you are on the correct account.

I hope this is of some use to you.
  3. Detected Name Win User

4. john6six Win User

Hacked Account

No I have just accepted the fact that my money was stolen by Microsoft.
  5. MereDuck24 Win User

please **** help me microsoft

ok well give me my **** money back then cause I didn't spent over 200$ to have it stolen from me **** scum all the money I spent on this company just to have it stolen from me pathetic
  6. XBF George L Win User

My money was stolen

Hey there

I’m truly sorry to hear about any inconveniences this may have caused. As this is a support forum, if you would
    like to pursue legal action then we will not be able to assist further. For more information, please visit our
    Legal
    and Corporate Affairs
    page.
    If you would like to continue troubleshooting, please feel encouraged to start a new thread and we will be happy to assist you there.
Thema:

1. Why my money was stolen and I don’t have my game - Similar Threads - Why money was

2. Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...: I need help with my gift card that says I have redeemed wont let me use the money or show up on my Xbox except for the Microsoft account credit saying it was redeemed...
  3. why haven't I recieved money from my xbox refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    why haven't I recieved money from my xbox refund?: I refunded a call of duty pack I bought on accident and when the refund request was approved I never recieved my money back and its been a few weeks 052d8db9-e874-421f-a599-b7668da6ec31
  4. Why are you stealing my money

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why are you stealing my money: You have turned on auto renewal payments via PayPal for my xbox game pass.this is the second time you have turned this on covertly and taken money from me without my permission.I want game pass...
  5. Why didn't I get money back when I refunded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why didn't I get money back when I refunded: When I refunded a game my money didn't get deposited back in my card 1584958d-0aa8-4148-95c2-a29ab8b3b4cd
  6. Why did I not get my money back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I not get my money back?: my child bought a £13 fifa points and it was not me I demand my money back!!!!! 57e330df-90b1-4083-b438-61b902bbe245
  7. Why haven't I got my money back?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why haven't I got my money back?: I preorder final shape for destiny 2. I was charged for the preorder my banking statement showed the money was taken from my account when I check to make sure it went through. Since the release...
  8. Why (Mod Removed) hasn't my money gone back into my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why (Mod Removed) hasn't my money gone back into my account: I want my (Mod Removed) money back man taking the (Mod Removed) now 9bb148ef-d5ab-4b08-ab31-23ae6e3bc5af
  9. Why does Microsoft not provide any type of customer service? They charge all this money for...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Microsoft not provide any type of customer service? They charge all this money for...: Why does Microsoft not provide any type of customer service? They charge all this money for subscription but make it impossible to access customer service via phone or online chat support....
  10. why is there money being pulled out?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why is there money being pulled out?: why is there unknown money being pulled out of my account? ad2d6a7c-9aa9-48a2-b65c-a89f8934bb73

Users found this page by searching for:

1. inbody:RG6 1WG live.com