why my Minecraft multiplayer says it was disabled, but I can't find my privacy settings?

Discus and support why my Minecraft multiplayer says it was disabled, but I can't find my privacy settings? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I bought Minecraft in www.minecraft.net, but I can't multilayer, I try to find my privacy settings. but I can't find my my Microsoft privacy settings.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TIAN YIZHANG, Feb 23, 2021.

1. TIAN YIZHANG
    TIAN YIZHANG Guest

why my Minecraft multiplayer says it was disabled, but I can't find my privacy settings?

I bought Minecraft in www.minecraft.net, but I can't multilayer, I try to find my privacy settings.

but I can't find my my Microsoft privacy settings.

how can I find that??

:)

TIAN YIZHANG, Feb 23, 2021
  2. Laufeyson34 Win User

Cant change privacy settings.

When I try to but Minecraft on my windows 10 but it says the same thing " why can't I change my privacy settings", I'm not a child's account and I've left the family on my account and it still says the same thing.
  3. LilPupper1028 Win User

Can't change Online safety settings.

Hi, I was on pc today, And I was playing Minecraft. I went to servers, and It said to change something in my Privacy and Online safety settings, But the only problem is I cannot find it on xbox.com, where Minecraft says to find the setting. I need help.
  4. ImAice Win User

I can't find my online-privacy settings.

Hi! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

To be honest with you, looks like the system is detecting that you own a child account as you won't be able to see the page if it's considered as child.

If it's not considered as adult, you really need to add your account to a family account so you can change the settings. Here's how to add your account under a family account.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  5. FLUFFYCREAM Win User

Can't change Online safety settings.

Hi, I was on pc today, And I was playing Minecraft. I went to servers, and It said to change something in my Privacy and Online safety settings, But the only problem is I cannot find it on xbox.com, where Minecraft says to find the setting. I need help.
    I am having that same problem
  6. ChappieHeart Win User

Cant Play Minecraft Multiplayer After Account Migration

Hi,

I have the same issue as the original poster. I changed all my account settings, I have also created a dummy parent account and then changed the settings through that and it still did not work. I tried re-installing the game and it didn't work.

I had a friend who has an organiser account and he tried to disable multiplayer on it. He disabled multiplayer in Xbox settings but was still then able to access it in game.

I believe there is an issue with the update system between Minecraft and Xbox privacy settings.

Could you perhaps give me idea as to if this is an issue you guys could possibly fix?
Thema:

1. why my Minecraft multiplayer says it was disabled, but I can't find my privacy settings? - Similar Threads - why Minecraft multiplayer

2. Why is Minecraft multiplayer still grayed out and disabled?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Minecraft multiplayer still grayed out and disabled?: I don't understand what the issue is, all the settings are allowed, the computer has been reset, I've logged out and back in multiple times, etc. does anyone know what the issue is that is keeping...
  3. Why can't my son play Minecraft multiplayer while i enabled multiplayer in the family...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my son play Minecraft multiplayer while i enabled multiplayer in the family...: When he tries to join a server (like Hypixel), he only gets the error: "Failed to login: null". I literally watched some youtube video and websites about how to fix it but none of them worked. Why...
  4. Why can't I play multiplayer on Minecraft even though my account is of an adult age and not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play multiplayer on Minecraft even though my account is of an adult age and not...: Hello, lately I've been trying to get on the multiplayer mode on Minecraft. I've found out that my account was in a Microsoft family, but I left it and changed all my settings including the...
  5. Minecraft multiplayer is disabled I do not know why

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft multiplayer is disabled I do not know why: When i open minecart the button to play multiplayer is disabled not sure why 31c93ea3-adb2-4692-9709-9f11d1bdd374
  6. why can't I play multiplayer on java Minecraft?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why can't I play multiplayer on java Minecraft?: At first, it was because I was a part of a family group on Microsoft and my Xbox settings. But now even when I left the group (after a long hour on trying to figure out how to remove me w/ my...
  7. Why can't I play multiplayer in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play multiplayer in Minecraft: Why can't I play multiplayer in Minecraft bd734ab5-3ad4-460e-b3c9-013f50d3a077
  8. Why can’t I access minecraft multiplayer.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I access minecraft multiplayer.: I can’t log in to Minecraft multiplayer. Even though I have all account settings correct. My age is over 18, and x box allows it 6fc84401-fe53-4f85-9779-e9f070e0e78b
  9. Why doesn't it let me play on Multiplayer on Minecraft Bedrock PC? Is this a problem with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't it let me play on Multiplayer on Minecraft Bedrock PC? Is this a problem with...: I can't join my friends Minecraft Bedrock server via invite through Xbox. When I try to join through Xbox invite, I get an error on Minecraft. It doesn't allow me to add anyone via Minecraft or...
  10. Why is Minecraft multiplayer still saying that it is disabled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Minecraft multiplayer still saying that it is disabled: I can’t seem to fix it so if you can help, please do so. b13ebb5d-1dd1-4128-863f-96e4706f0f21